Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
No Ridge but his Creeper son is back, doing what he does best, creeping.

[image] 
Well, if he's sorry then everything's ok, I guess. [rolleyes]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Which past behavior he is sorry about?  RAPING the woman that his father is in love with??????????  I bet it is all about the interns and such, UGH!  And why OH WHY is it him taking her to ER?  Even dumb-ass Charlie would have been preferred to this creep, UGH!  And I wonder what piece of information Caroline finds out?  Is that freaking rapist going to be by her side when she finds out whether it is a boy or a girl?  Heaven help my TV if that is the case, because I swear, I will have a hard time not throwing something at it [explode] [gaah] [burnup] [2fingers][POd][barf]

I guess I have to start practicing the use of all these emoticons now.  Thanks for posting this, Callie.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I hope she's expecting twins with both Ridge & ThomASS and ThomASS baby dies or that the baby is sick and ONLY Ridge can save it OR that she finds out the baby was made at their honeymoon or something!!! Because ThomASS doesn't deserves a baby!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
OhKaye Callie, I just went back and checked your "February Sweeps" post, and it said "Also this month, it will be revealed if Caroline is expecting a boy or a girl!".  I had assumed (yeah, wishful thinking) that RIDGE will be with Caroline as they both find out, but obviously, TPTB love to twist the knife..............  So I guess Caroline will come close to blurting it out to the rapist that he is the father, but obviously, she won't if Ridge plans cocktail party at the mansion and thinks of moving under the same roof as the rapist.....
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks, Callie. I just wish that would happen after Valentine candy goes on sale because I'm gonna need a lot of chocolate.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
My sentiments exactly, Christy.  Geez - could this be any worse?  All these months we've waited for Ridge to come back & now this lovely bit of news.   [bawl]  [brainbleach]  I think this is deja vu all over again  - haven't we done this all before with RyanfreakingLavery?!

Sharon
Katbert

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
  I think this is deja vu all over again  - haven't we done this all before with RyanfreakingLavery?!

Ugh.  I have flashbacks of Ryan Lavery forever bursting in at the worst possible moment and now we have Thomas "by Caroline's side" when she goes to the ER.  Where the f*** is Ridge and why is the rapist the one who plays hero to Caroline?  Looks like my tv will be in trouble when I start throwing things again.  I liked Thomas better when he was off screen. [moon]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Where the f*** is Ridge?

I have a theory Katbert...tell me what you think...

I'm sure Ridge  planned the business trip with Caroline...but pregnancy can be

unpredictable.. so the minute he finds out his love is in the ER...if she even tells him...

not to worry him... and then the FC jet is grounded because of bad weather...these are 

the only reasons Ridge is not by her side!

Ridge told Caroline that he would be there for all of it... so ONLY weather conditions

that are beyond his control would stand in his way to be with the woman that he

loves as he has never loved before!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Where the f*** is Ridge?

I have a theory Katbert...tell me what you think...

I'm sure Ridge  planned the business trip with Caroline...but pregnancy can be

unpredictable.. so the minute he finds out his love is in the ER...if she even tells him...

not to worry him... and then the FC jet is grounded because of bad weather...these are 

the only reasons Ridge is not by her side!

Ridge told Caroline that he would be there for all of it... so ONLY weather conditions

that are beyond his control would stand in his way to be with the woman that he

loves as he has never loved before!

You write so beautifully Laura!❤️❤️❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
thanks malin... its his influence in the show... that inspires me!

TK is the life of B&B...his eloquence and coolness are spectacular! When he walks in

a room... it is enthralling..he owns the scene!

let the countdown begin....

14 and one half days to RIDGENESS!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
BLECH!!!

Let's just hope that this is the LAST time that the creep will be at Caroline's side instead of Ridge (as it pertains to the pregnancy).  If he's by her side when she goes into labor and Ridge is nowhere in sight...I might need medical attention!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks for the scoop, Callie...
Finding out if her baby is boy or girl would not send Caroline over the edge...
I bet when she's rushed to ER, they tell her that something is wrong with the baby
and they are going to have to do an emergency C Section!! (she looks 8 mos. pregnant anyway...)

THAT will be the cliffhanger on Friday, and then the following week -

DADDY RIDGE WILL BE BACK to swoop in and take care of everything!!
(And hopefully, he will tell TOOTALLSON to stay the F*CK away from the hospital!!) [cool]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Thanks for the scoop, Callie...
Finding out if her baby is boy or girl would not send Caroline over the edge...
I bet when she's rushed to ER, they tell her that something is wrong with the baby
and they are going to have to do an emergency C Section!! (she looks 8 mos. pregnant anyway...)

THAT will be the cliffhanger on Friday, and then the following week -

(And hopefully, he will tell TOOTALLSON to stay the F*CK away from the hospital!!) [cool]

I love your thinking! I agree! Hope that happends! Or that only Ridge can save the baby and he needs to rush back into our screen...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

YES YES  and YES!!!

I just had an adventurous thought... in my scenario... the weather does not permit

the FC jet to take off SO our Ridge who has a pilot's license will take matters in his

own hands and pilot's a small plane to be by Caroline's side ...risking his life in a

blizzard!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: