Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Caroline (Lindsey Godfrey) sees a kinder and gentler side of Thomas (Pierson Fodé) on Tuesday, Feb. 16. Bill confronts Katie when he finds her in a compromising position on Wednesday, Feb. 17. Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) returns from his business trip and has set his sights on taking back what is rightfully his: The Forrester Mansion on Thursday, Feb. 18. Meanwhile, guests (including Gilligan’s Island’s Dawn Wells) at the Forrester cocktail party on Friday, Feb. 19, share their personal stories of Stephanie with Ridge.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2016/02/soap-spoilers-february-2016/

I've been checking out this site for a while now and their spoilers have always been correct.

It looks like we're headed for 5 days full of Caroline/Thomas, starting this Wednesday.[barf]

Good news is, Ridge is back on 2/18!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Callie... that is AWESOME news! Thursday the 18 is the day...the TK drought will  finally be over!!

regarding TOOTALL... if he complains again about Ridge to Caroline... I swear...I'm going to !!!... hate him even more![2fingers]

Get a life!... buster!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Indigestion galore for five days, UGH!!!!!!!!!  If Caroline believes what she sees as "kinder, gentler side" of her rapist, she is definitely not as smart as I thought she is.  I wish I could say it is a temporary lapse of judgment and blame it on the hormones, and I would, if she was with someone else,  but I can't, for Ridge's sake, I can't.

Thanks for posting these, Callie.  Looking forward to the 18th now, with a pit in my stomach about how much he will hurt when he gets the hint of her mellowing towards her rapist!  On the bright side, we know for sure that TK will ROCK those scenes [bowing] [bowing]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
From DirecTV episode descriptions:

Thursday 2/18 - Ridge returns and has designs on the Forrester mansion; Ridge's change sets Rick off; Eric tries to keep the peace between his sons.

Friday 2/19 - At the Forrester cocktail party, people shares stories about Stephanie; Katie overhears a conversation that brings past pain to the surface.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OhKaye, so the looooooooong awaited Thursday sounds like it is all about Ridge/Lil pRick/OBA Eric since no one else is mentioned [yippee]  [yippee] .  I can't wait to see Lil pRicky's head explode, until, that is, OBA takes his side [wink]

And even though Ridge is not mentioned on Friday, we know it is all about HIS party [smile]  What a joy to look forward to, I am melting at the mere thought of watching TK's Ridge listening to stories about his mom!!!!!!!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: