Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Dailies from TV Guide

12/7 - Ivy gets electrocuted during an argument with Steffy; tensions rise with the Forresters and Spencers find out about Steffy's involvement in Ivy's fate.

12/8 - Liam Overhears Steffy's admission to Ivy; Nicole's favor to Maya impacts her relationship with Zende

12/9 - Wyatt blames Thomas for the storm between him and Ivy; Liam confronts Steffy about Ivy.

12/10 - Caroline and Ridge call out Thomas for his involvement with Ivy; Wyatt confesses his true feelings for Ivy.

12/11 - Liam is concerned about something he finds out while visiting the hospital; a restraining order is filed against Steffy.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
December 10.....TK is back!!! I can hardly wait... and hopefully Tommy's reckless

behaviour will bury any lingering doubts that Caroline had about telling him about

the baby's conception!

I hope Ridge really lets Tommy boy have it.... enough is enough!!

I'm sure Ridge will not resort to violence because that isn't his way... as Ridge

said..."he's my kid, I can't hit him". He is such a patient and loving father to an

undeserving brat!

To get his point across ,Ridge will have to be direct and stern and stoic and and.....

that is another reason I don't like Tommy..... ever since he came on his high horse

from Paris... our Ridge smiles less and less...GO away TOOMY!!!!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Sorry, Callie, I got so excited when I read when Ridge is back... I forgot to thank you

for sparing me another day of suspense because here in Quebec,we ,get the spoilers on

the Sunday.

I grew up with a lot of Greek friends and I used to know how to say

thanks in Greek.. maybe you can remind me...but for now I will say it in my mother

tongue... guess what it is...obrigado!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Sorry, Callie, I got so excited when I read when Ridge is back... I forgot to thank you for sparing me another day of suspense because here in Quebec,we ,get the spoilers on the Sunday.

I grew up with a lot of Greek friends and I used to know how to say thanks in Greek.. maybe you can remind me...but for now I will say it in my mother tongue... guess what it is...obrigado!!

LOL, you're very welcome!
Thank you in Greek is 'efharisto'. [smile]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for posting these, Callie.  YAY for the Dec 10 Ridge sighting coming up, I hope he gets decent amount of screen time.
Speaking of Dec 10, the rest of it is just as you predicted on the other thread, Why-att will forgive Ivy.  Of course all of the blame falls on the ASS, even though Ivy was a very willing partner, AND there were multiple kisses, not just one incident [rolleyes]

What bothers me about this whole "electrocution" thing is that Steffy is being blamed for yet another cousin's fate where it was the cousin who came after her and Steffy was only defending herself.  Ivy is the one who got physical with Steffy, more than once in a matter of those few moments.  As far as Steffy's role in it, this too was an incident that had no real witnesses.  And SHE is the one ending up with restraining order?  WTF?????  But at least this time, RIDGE finds out something, and hopefully, that will give us some good father-daughter scenes!  It is a travesty that Ridge still does not know the whole story about Aly's death, not to this date that we know of, but hey, at least the old buffoon ass Eric knows [rolleyes]

As for Caroline and the ASS, I am sorry bluegaze, I am not holding my breath for her to wake up from that drug-and-alcohol induced fog.  The way B&B has treated the rape so far, they could have the ASS justifying his behavior by telling Caroline that he is only doing all that because he is SO IN LOVE WITH HER, and she could totally soften up [biggrin]unno:

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Yay Dec 10 is my namnday in Sweden and i will celebrate the day with CaRidge [wink]
Print

Quick Navigation: