Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
No Ridge once again! [2fingers]

From ABC SID

11/30 - Steffy is dismayed when she overhears a private conversation between Ivy and Thomas.

12/1 - Steffy shares her secret with Liam who offers his fiancee some sage advice about meddling in other people's affairs.

12/2 - Wyatt stands his ground with Thomas when he insists to his romantic rival that Ivy is already spoken for.

12/3 - That very fact gets called into question when deceptions set in motion on that recent stormy night are revealed. Also, Quinn tries to bait Thomas with a very pointed line of questioning and he becomes wary of revealing too much to his manipulative collegue.

12/4 - Business as usual comes to a screeching halt when an electrical fire ignites in the storeroom.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for posting these, Callie.  Not a thing to look forward to that whole week, except may be, just may be they will have Ridge in the building to deal with the aftermath of the fire?

I wish Quinn would put us out of our collective misery by snipping off a little something something.  I don't want Ridge to lose another child, no matter how unworthy he is of being called Ridge's child, but a certain dismemberment would be just punishment for raping the love of one's father's life.

BTW, where was Liam's wisdom when HE was meddling in Caroline's extremely personal affairs????

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
No Ridge once again! [2fingers]

From ABC SID

11/30 - Steffy is dismayed when she overhears a private conversation between Ivy and Thomas.

12/1 - Steffy shares her secret with Liam who offers his fiancee some sage advice about meddling in other people's affairs.

12/2 - Wyatt stands his ground with Thomas when he insists to his romantic rival that Ivy is already spoken for.

12/3 - That very fact gets called into question when deceptions set in motion on that recent stormy night are revealed. Also, Quinn tries to bait Thomas with a very pointed line of questioning and he becomes wary of revealing too much to his manipulative collegue.

12/4 - Business as usual comes to a screeching halt when an electrical fire ignites in the storeroom.

Thanks Callie!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!  Guys, wake me up when Ridge reappears!

The Liam/Steffy spoiler is a case of "do as I say, not as I do".  Mr. nosy pushy busybody in Caridge's baby/vasectomy business spouting sage advice!  [rolleyes]

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
certain dismemberment would be just punishment for raping the love of one's father's life.

searose, I like your way of thinking ... this guy needs a wake up call....women are

literally objects to use at his leisure....like Ridge said tommy used Caroline to get to

him, Charlotte was also to get a reaction from Ridge and now this stupid bet

about Ivy, again using a woman ,disregarding her feelings or respecting the 

relationship she has with Wyatt.

Tommy's actions confirm that he is exactly what Ridge said he is and Steffy

should call tommy on it because this moron had the audacity to tell her that he

punched their father because he couldn't take anymore criticism!

TK we miss you!!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than REST!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Yes, where is the charming & lovable THORSTEN KAYE ????? He will not be on screen next week???? [2fingers]

Oh well i still have my christmas shopping to do....ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
[sleep]  Ditto.  No need to check in - let me know when Ridge is expected back.

Sharon
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you Callie for sharing!!

Seriously, not one mention of Ridge and Caroline[frown]I certainly hope they surprise us and slip them in there somewhere!! Maybe a LOVE SCENE[wink]Then again, I'll take anything at this point!!!! Missing me some Thorsten!❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Just watched a preview of tomorrow's show...  Eric is asking Ridge "Are you SURE that you are ready to become a father again?"

What an old fool - duh...  Caroline is ALREADY EXPECTING, so you can shut that topic off, please!!  And to think he's being nice to the others in the room... just YUCK!!
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Just watched a preview of tomorrow's show...  Eric is asking Ridge "Are you SURE that you are ready to become a father again?"

What an old fool - duh...  Caroline is ALREADY EXPECTING, so you can shut that topic off, please!!  And to think he's being nice to the others in the room... just YUCK!!

What an idiot. Was he sure when he had 2 children with Brooke when his other 4 were in their 20's? Well, if he was, so is Ridge. At least Ridge's wife isn't pining for someone else like Eric's was.
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella

What an idiot. Was he sure when he had 2 children with Brooke when his other 4 were in their 20's? Well, if he was, so is Ridge. At least Ridge's wife isn't pining for someone else like Eric's was.

I know, right? They are all hypocrites![rolleyes]Eric and Brooke and Bill and Katie! I don't see any difference except Ridge and Caroline are madly in love with each other! Those other two couples never had that and never will!! I wish everyone would be happy for them and supportive like they are with Rick and Maya![gaah]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
....talking about pRicky how gracious of him to offer to put up the late Stefanie portrait in her OWN house???????????!!!! I know I

shouldn't because it' s Thanksgiving and all but[wtf]      LOL !!!!!! It should be there,PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Yeah Ricky shouldn't have disrespected Stephanie's memory to begin with! He was throwing a tantrum as always!! That's a spoiled rich boy for ya!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I'm in absolute heaven......  TK in a blue shirt without a tie... and Caroline speaking the

truth... Ridge is the kindest and most loveliest man ever!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA searose ...thanks TK for being you and giving us unforgettable performances!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TK  and your family!!!

and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I'm in absolute heaven......  TK in a blue shirt without a tie... and Caroline speaking the

truth... Ridge is the kindest and most loveliest man ever!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA searose ...thanks TK for being you and giving us unforgettable performances!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TK  and your family!!!

and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!

I agree! I love him in that blue shirt without the tie and sleeves rolled up! SEXY!! We got our fix for the day![wink]Have a Happy Thanksgiving Laura!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
SEXY!! We got our fix for the day![wink]

did we EVER, melanie !!! ... but TK appearance today will have to last us for days until

he graces our screens again but we will survive because of this marvelous website!!!

Thorsten is best... Better than REST!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
SEXY!! We got our fix for the day![wink]

did we EVER, melanie !!! ... but TK appearance today will have to last us for days until

he graces our screens again but we will survive because of this marvelous website!!!

Thorsten is best... Better than REST!!!!

I hope we don't have to wait too long see the magnificent Thorsten and CaRidge! At least we got to see them two days this week!!! WooHoo!!!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I was hoping TK would be back with us this coming week, but I guess he won't. My selfish side is very disappointed, because I really rely on that pick-me-up his presence
always provides,  but my better side tells me to shut up and be happy for HIM. His absence means he got some well-deserved time off a few weeks ago.....to be with his family, to relax and rest, to spend time on whatever projects he might be working on, to do whatever makes HIM happy.... so I just try to imagine him having some fun.  (Love ya, Thorsten!)
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
what an exciting week ahead[sarcasm02]  according to my tv.. on Tuesday-Katie and Bill kiss [barf]

Thorsten we wait impatiently for your return... have a wonderful well deserved

vacation![wavey1]

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
what an exciting week ahead[sarcasm02]  according to my tv.. on Tuesday-Katie and Bill kiss [barf]

Thorsten we wait impatiently for your return... have a wonderful well deserved

vacation![wavey1]

I agree! Bill and Katie are BLEH!!!! So is the rest of the show! Without Ridge and Caroline it is yawn city!!

I'm glad Thorsten gets well needed time off, but he sure is missed!!

WE MISS YOU THORSTEN!!!!❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
I agree! Bill and Katie are BLEH!!!!

how can Katie be with bill after experiencing Ridgeness is beyond me!!![dunno]

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
I agree! Bill and Katie are BLEH!!!!

how can Katie be with bill after experiencing Ridgeness is beyond me!!![dunno]

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!!

I guess if there are Bill and Katie fans, they probably enjoyed yesterday's show! I would have preferred Ridge and Caroline! "Good things come to those who wait", I've been told!!! I'm waiting PATIENTLY![wink]

Glad to know that our lovely Thorsten got some time off!! Miss seeing his wonderful face!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Bill tries to be sexy ...with his puffed up chest and making out where they just ate... and all...[barf].....but to this day, I

haven't seen Katie blush as when Ridge held her...and who can forgot that time Ridge grabbed her by the waist and held her

against the door and kissed her breathless, SEXY,,SEXY!!! .. I'm getting hot just writing about!!

Katie says she loves Bill, he is her son's father ....whatever allows her  to go forward without RIDGENESS in her life but she needs

to tell Ridge the truth...NO ONE does it like you, Ridge, NO ONE!!!!

....that would be an interesting s/l, PIG asking advice from Ridge because Katie calls for Ridge in her dreams...who wouldn't ladies?

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Bill tries to be sexy ...with his puffed up chest and making out where they just ate... and all...[barf].....but to this day, I

haven't seen Katie blush as when Ridge held her...and who can forgot that time Ridge grabbed her by the waist and held her

against the door and kissed her breathless, SEXY,,SEXY!!! .. I'm getting hot just writing about!!

Katie says she loves Bill, he is her son's father ....whatever allows her  to go forward without RIDGENESS in her life but she needs

to tell Ridge the truth...NO ONE does it like you, Ridge, NO ONE!!!!

....that would be an interesting s/l, PIG asking advice from Ridge because Katie calls for Ridge in her dreams...who wouldn't ladies?

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!!!

I'm not a big fan of Don Diamont as Bill Spencer, but I loved him as Brad Carlton, the "pool boy" on Y&R back in the day! He was hot then!! I've never been a fan of Heather Tom as Katie or even when she played Victoria Newman on Y&R! However the scene you were referring to with Ridge and Katie was very much HOT!! It was definitely all TK! Mmmmmm......I must say, the scenes between Thorsten and Linsey are by far the sexiest scenes ever on B&B!! They have amazing chemistry!!

And yes, Thorsten Kaye is definitely the man in all of our dreams!!! ❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Really?? The Bold and the Beautiful can't just slip in some Ridge and Caroline scenes[frown]Instead we get the honor of seeing shirtless Bill and Katie in her underwear! Just perfect!!! Well I get to delete another episode from my DVR!!!

Thorsten, we miss you and hope to see you SOON!!! This drought is killing us!!

Love you!❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Well I get to delete another episode from my DVR!!!

...already deleted!!

I know...  it has been FIVE Ridgeless days!!

If it wasn't for Kathy and Christy who have made available to us this amazing site...

a treasure trove  "of all things Thorsten" to help quench our TK thirst, I do not know

how I would handle these looooooooooooooong days!!

[thankyou]Kathy and Christy... and Thorsten!!!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Well I get to delete another episode from my DVR!!!

...already deleted!!

I know...  it has been FIVE Ridgeless days!!

If it wasn't for Kathy and Christy who have made available to us this amazing site...

a treasure trove  "of all things Thorsten" to help quench our TK thirst, I do not know

how I would handle these looooooooooooooong days!!

[thankyou]Kathy and Christy... and Thorsten!!!!

Yes, we should be very thankful![signthankspin]

I'm sad that it took me this long to become part of this message board!! I finally became part of it in October of this year! I guess now that the twins are in college, I have a little more time on my hands!! I do have a full time job as well[smile], but I have to keep busy!!!

I guess having Ridgeless days, I get more done around the house or at work! Really?? I'd rather not!  I definitely need my Ridgefilled days!!!!![woohoo]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #27 
You are very welcome, it's our pleasure!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Melanie, bluegaze, ITA, deleting yet ANOTEHR episode from my DVR, getting too much practice doing that nowadays [sigh] 
As boring as WivyASS triangle is, I think I was more irked by the totally unnecessary skin show!  Wonderful for HT that she got her great shape back after the baby, but I really wanted to throw a bath robe at the TV these past two days!  I can't believe B&B wasted two episodes with the naked muscle head and his lingerie clad wife generating zero heat and discussing the love lives of their grown-ass kids, really, B&B were showing skin for the sake of showing skin [rolleyes]  What a contrast on Y&R with Adam/Chelsea tasteful celebration yesterday without so much skin on display, LOL.  Of course, nobody, and I mean NOBODY generates enough heat to melt a thousand glaciers by just being on screen the way TK does, shirt or no shirt [blush]

Speaking of Y&R, I never saw HT as Victoria, AH had already taken over when I started watching Y&R, but I too liked DD more as Brad on Y&R than him playing $PIG on B&B!  He is a good actor, but I just can't stand the arrogance and smugness of his character, LOL.

We are past due for some RIDGENESS!!!!!!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
  Of course, nobody, and I mean NOBODY generates enough heat to melt a thousand glaciers by just being on screen the way TK does, shirt or no shirt [blush]

searose,you got that RIGHT!! ... TK has such a presence,it is unexplainable and so

verrrrrrrrrrrrry sexy!!!!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Speaking of Y&R, I never saw HT as Victoria, AH had already taken over when I started watching Y&R, but I too liked DD more as Brad on Y&R than him playing $PIG on B&B!  He is a good actor, but I just can't stand the arrogance and smugness of his character, LOL.

HT was amazing as Victoria! Amelia was ok (when I was watching years ago) but she just can't compare to the awesomeness of HT's version. It's really sad that Katie is such a doormat because if HT's Victoria was her friend, she would have slapped her silly and told her to stand up for herself. I think she may have been the only woman to ever slap the Mustache. I will forever love her for that!

As far as spoilers go, the SOD cover says Ivy gets electorcuted next week. Zzzzzz wake me up when Ridge shows up!
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Laura & Searose.... I agree! TK even makes me melt!! Just the way he tilts his head or smiles and of course the blue shirt!! OMG, I love him in his blue shirt, unbuttoned so we can see his neck and chest!! Bold and the Beautiful did a GREAT thing by recasting Ridge with him!!

And yes, I think HT looks amazing as well!! I think some of the characters on the show can be utilized a little better, but seriously the only ones I'm really interested in are Ridge and Caroline!!

Callie...Slapping the Stache was awesome!! [clap2]Yeah, HT is a great actress, I was just never fond of her characters. There is definitely talent in her family. I remember when her brother played Billy for a short time and then her sister has done various acting!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
OhKaye, I really don't want to turn this into a Y&R discussion, but............

Really Callie?  I am shocked!  HT's Victoria slapped the monstrous rage monkey with a limited vocabulary (every other word being How dare you?  You got it?  I don't give a damn! Get the hell out of my sight!) of a father of hers?  And she continues being his favorite child?  LOL.  I wish B&B would give Katie something to do besides parading around in lingerie and being $PIG's arm candy!

OMG, electrocuted Ivy will wake up to realize she is madly in love with the ASS [rolleyes]  Or not........   Either way, it is ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz time [wink]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Laura & Searose...I agree! TK even makes me melt!! Just the way he tilts his head or smiles....

Laura, Searose & Melanie; I agree!!! ❤️

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #34 
LOL, Ivy will be rescued by Creeper again this time. Then Wyatt learns about Ivy's life threatening situation and take her back. Everything seems back to normal. Despite Ivy's effort to move on, she can't stop thinking about the Creeper[sarcasm]   I hope the writers at least give something different, if the Caridge drought continues next week.   
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
OhKaye, I really don't want to turn this into a Y&R discussion, but............

Really Callie?  I am shocked!  HT's Victoria slapped the monstrous rage monkey with a limited vocabulary (every other word being How dare you?  You got it?  I don't give a damn! Get the hell out of my sight!) of a father of hers?  And she continues being his favorite child?  LOL.  I wish B&B would give Katie something to do besides parading around in lingerie and being $PIG's arm candy!

She did! After Victor gave money to her boyfriend to dump her. She was so shocked after the slap she started trembling! Now, that's how you react if you strike your parent, not brag about it to your sibling.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
WOW!!!!!!  Thanks for that clip Callie.  You are right, that trembling and shock is how one would react, even if the father DESERVED that slap.  Not like ASS justifying that extremely undeserved punch in the face he gave Ridge!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: