Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
From ABC SID

Monday, Nov 16
After eavesdropping on a private conversation, Thomas confronts Ridge and Caroline and demands the truth about her pregnancy.

Tuesday, Nov 17
Thomas shocks his sister, Steffy, by proposing a very indecorous wager regarding lovebirds Wyatt and Ivy.

Wednesday, Nov 18
Liam prepares a very special occasion for Steffy, but she's unable to fully focus on her beau's romantic overtures.

Thursday, Nov 19
Steffy can't help thinking about how Thomas' dastardly plan is shaping up! Will Thomas accidentally wind up derailing Liam and Steffy's relationship? Before departing on a business trip, Wyatt tells Quinn about his insecurities regarding his relationship with Ivy.

Friday, Nov 20
A menacing storm sets the backdrop for romance... and betrayal! To paraphrase Dr. Phil, this could be a changing day in several lives!

Also this, lol.

THOMAS KISSES IVY!

Thomas makes Ivy swoon by making her his muse when he asks her to wear the dress that she inspired him to design. She is flattered but soon realizes that he wants more than to make a few tweaks to her gown!
Ivy isn't sure what to think when Thomas confesses to fantasizing about her. He even goes as far as to describe the fantasy - and acts on it by moving in for a kiss! Ivy slams on the brakes and tells Thomas to back off because he's making her uncomfortable.
Wyatt is unaware of Thomas' latest advances but in the meantime tells Steffy that her brother better watch his step and respect his relationship with Ivy.

I assume Thomas finds out absolutely nothing since his solely focus is on Ivy for the rest of the week.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Oh goodie, more Creepy Peeping Thomas crossing boundaries. It's almost comical/cosmic how his name is Thomas! I had the same thought about him not finding out anything, though. But if only a house would fall on him in the storm. That's the first I've heard of a storm....oh gee, what happens, the lights go and out Ivy has sex with Thomas who pretends to be Wyatt?!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
He "demands the truth"?  Really?  [rolleyes]  I wish he would demand it from me, because I have plenty of truth to disburse, UGH!

Not much to look forward to next week, except hopefully seeing some great Rscenes on Monday, and they better not end up as bonus scene.  Thanks for posting these, Callie.  If Steffy is so concerned about ThomASS's agenda, may be now she won't use his name and the word "harmless" in the same sentence, LOL.  If it is not RAYA, it is SLIWT dominating the show!  I hope TK/LG enjoyed their much deserved break if we are to get a few days of Ridge-less shows. 

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
oh gee, what happens, the lights go and out Ivy has sex with Thomas who pretends to be Wyatt?!

LOL!  That would be right in Thomass' wheelhouse!  What a smarmy creep.

Show of hands.  How many of you are shocked to read that Thomass eavesdrops on a private conversation???  Anyone? Bueller?  Yeah, didn't think so!

Another show of hands.  Anyone shocked that Thomass has a "dastardly" plan that involves getting a woman in his bed despite her being in a relationship with someone not named Thomass?  Yeah didn't think so either.

Awww, lookie, Thomass wants a muse of his own?  Isn't that sweet?  What's next Thomass?  How long before he gets himself a loft in Venice Beach and asks Ivy if he can paint her in the nude.   Psssst Thomass...you will never be as good as your father, in anything.  Ridge respects women (at least this version of Ridge that TK has created)...Thomas is a sociopath when it comes to them.

About the spoiler that says he demands the truth about the pregnancy...I agree he learns nothing given he moves on to his plan for Ivy immediately afterwards.  But my question is...if he confronts Caroline AND RIDGE & "demands" the truth about the pregnancy, does this mean that he'll acknowledge having had unconscious sex with Caroline and that the kid could be his?  And if he does; does that mean that Ridge can finally crawl up his ass and call him out on his betrayal and violation of not only Caroline but Ridge? 

Too many questions...I know, lol.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Ivy slams on the brakes and tells Thomas to back off because he's making her

uncomfortable.

....so this narcissistic creepy peeping Tommy still doesn't GET IT....if the focus of his

horny fantasies isn't an "air head" intern or a broken hearted vulnerable Caroline

who self drugged, boozed herself to ease the pain of the despair she had over the

loss of the love of her soul mate, Ridge, and due to that cocktail couldn't put two

thoughts together under the influence, much less consent to sex!!! ....women want

NOTHING to do with you!!

It is possible that the storm may save this guy, a ceiling beam at the Big Bear cabin

could do the job and he will wake up a new and lovable Thomas! B&B has to do

something because right now Thomas and, I can't believe I'm saying this, is worst

than pRicky!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
He "demands the truth"?  Really?

Ridge is being very patient with his son...depending on the tone Tommy uses with

Ridge ,it would be a perfect time for Ridge to insist as CEO ,taking in

consideration, Liam's concerns and inform tommy that "it has come to my attention

that you have made some employees uneasy and therefore you need to go!"

Alina,this eavesdropping peeping tom is a Ridge wanna be, they say the best form of

flattery is imitation but creepy tommy is CRASS and has NO class!

Ridge is  " Fantastico!" and NO ONE, especially little TALL tommy boy can emulate that,

it is as should be!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Alina, my guess is (and you know my guess is usually wrong, LOL) he hears something about the V, and therefore "demands" to know if it is true and if it really is Ridge's baby, without adding the words "or is it mine"...... because if he and when he does, I hope Ridge will really let loose all of his anger and frustration on the creep!  I hope Ridge will confront him at that point about that night and tell him how having sex with an intoxicated, incoherent woman is RAPE!  I guess it is not happening this week though, since he is busy making dastardly plans for bedding Ivy, UGH!  Yeah, when he was having flashback of Ivy a few days back, it was like he was opening up an old wound from when he was having flashbacks of Caroline.  What a freaking creep! 

For now, I am hoping that when whiney boy Whyatt whines to his mommy, the crazy will come out and she will use that old blade of hers to carve off certain hanging parts off of ThomASS!  Quinn hasn't really been useful to any story that I care about (except for sending Ridge to Abu Dhabi), but this is one I would enjoy watching [wink]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: