Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Not much since there's no episode on T/F.

From ABC SID:

Monday, Nov 23
Steffy begins to regret the wager she made with Thomas about Ivy.

Tuesday, Nov 24
Ivy finds that she can't resist Thomas. Eric shares a memory of Stephanie with Brooke and Rick.

Wednesday, Nov 25
The Forresters, Logans, Spencers, and Avants gather 'round the turkey.

Thursday, Nov 26
A classic episode will air.

Friday, Nov 27
B&B will be pre-empted.

[image] 

Of course they put the Creeper next to Caroline! [burnup]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Of course they put the Creeper next to Caroline!

Is that Deacon... so maybe Quinn will innocently mistaken hot chilli peppers for ketch-

up and spice peeping tom's plate and BURN his throat!!!! LOL

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie

[image] 

Of course they did.  The only question left now is...will Caroline be forced to say something nice about her rapist or will the creep be the one to say nice things about his victim?  Which scenario will hurt/disgust Ridge more because that's the one the writers will probably go with!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Seriously...Why did douchebag have to be seated next to Caroline?? UGH! I certainly hope she doesn't have to say something nice about him[frown]PUKE!!! However, I would like to hear her say something wonderful about Ridge, the love of her life[smile]

Laura...Great idea! Thomas needs someone to take him down a notch or two! He doesn't want to mess with Quinn!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
 The only question left now is...will Caroline be forced to say something nice about her rapist or will the creep be the one to say nice things about his victim? 

...if they follow last years rules...it's the person to your left that says something nice 

about you so it will be creeper speaking about Caroline BUT the BEST part will be

Caroline showering Ridge with sweet adorations because he DESERVES it and he

compliments her many more times than she does him and I, CAN NOT hear enough

wonderful things about Ridge!!!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:

Of course they did.  The only question left now is...will Caroline be forced to say something nice about her rapist or will the creep be the one to say nice things about his victim?  Which scenario will hurt/disgust Ridge more because that's the one the writers will probably go with!
ITA Alina.  The "writers" love to twist the knife over and over and over again!  I don't see any reason whatsoever for the creep being seated next to Caroline, or even next to Eric for that matter.  Why isn't he next to Steffy or Ivy?  Why isn't the apple of Bric's eyes next to them instead of them being flanked by the Creeper and Ivy?

bluegaze, I am counting on Crazy Momma Quinn targeting the rapist soon, as her whiney boy Why-att is sure to complain to her about Ivy being pursued [wink]

You know what else gets to me?  The fact that the old buffoon ass Eric would share Stephanie's memory (and he better not bad-mouth her) with the pRick and the finger snapping witch, instead of having one of those heart-warming scenes he could have had again with RIDGE, Stephanie's beloved son!!!!!!

Oh how I would love for that "classic" episode be of CaRidge wedding, or of the painting [thud]

Thanks for posting these Callie.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 

That picture really pisses me off. Not only is Creeper sitting next to Caroline, but all we can see of Ridge is his wrist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
You know what else gets to me?  The fact that the old buffoon ass Eric would share Stephanie's memory (and he better not bad-mouth her) with the pRick and the finger snapping witch, instead of having one of those heart-warming scenes he could have had again with RIDGE, Stephanie's beloved son!!!!!!

That immediately jumped out at me, too.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I don't have a link but it's all over FB & Twitter that Winsor Harmon has left the bldg. permanently.  In fact, there are posts directly from WH about it - no reason given.  Gack!

Sharon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I don't have a link but it's all over FB & Twitter that Winsor Harmon has left the bldg. permanently.  In fact, there are posts directly from WH about it - no reason given.  Gack!

That really sucks. I feel like Aly (my favorite character after Ridge) and Thorne (who should have had a storyline with Ridge) were sacrificed for the Avant show.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I did find WH' orig tweet.

Winsor D. Harmon III @winsorharmon 13h13 hours ago

I want to thank everyone for 17 Beautiful years playing Thorne I love you all Thank U for the amazing run B&B you'll forever B a part of me.

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Winsor D. Harmon III @winsorharmon 13h13 hours ago

I want to thank everyone for 17 Beautiful years playing Thorne I love you all Thank U for the amazing run B&B you'll forever B a part of me.

I'm sorry to see Winsor go ... I was hoping Thorne would reconnect with Brooke so she

would  leave Ridge in peace but you can never say never in show business so

maybe he will return ... until then, good luck Winsor with all your future projects!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
According to both SID and SOD Winsor hasn't left, he's still on recurring. I guess people tweeted him about being taken off the credits and took it as a sign he won't be used anytime soon.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/winsor-harmon%E2%80%99s-bb-status-update
http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2015/11/harmon-still-with-bb.html#more

About the Stephanie memory, I hope it's something Ridge already knows, otherwise I will be pissed as hell!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
So Aly and Thorne got sacrificed in order to put the Avant clan front and center [rolleyes]  If every soap has three families at the center of the show, B&B is fast moving from Forrester/Logan/Spencer to Avant/Spencer/Forrester configuration, because two (Hope/Donna) out of four Logan females have disappeared, Katie is fast turning into a Spencer robot, so the finger snapper hardly makes a "clan". 
Speaking of Thorne being dropped from the credits, is anyone else annoyed that Caroline followed the rapist and Steffy? 
Sharon and Callie, thanks for the news about MH.  What a shame they didn't utilize two of the Forrester family members being portrayed by good actors!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
There he is....finally a reason to tune in!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
And my, doesn't he look fine!!!!  Sigh...

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

ladies,ITA

you can say that again!!!!!!!  He is sooooooooooooooooooooo fine, indeed!!!!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Awwww, TK & LG are so cuuuuuute!!!! Can't wait!!!! Sweden doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving BUT i sure will celebrate it with CaRidge!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks for the preview Alina.  Too many Fullers and Avants for my taste.  I hope Ridge will get to be more than background scenery, and that he will get decent amount of time.

I am shaking my head looking at my DirecTV guide, which says "The Forresters, Logans, Spencers and Avants come together to share a day of FORGIVENESS and gratitude".  IMO, some people and some acts can NEVER be forgiven, and I hope to God that Steffy, and especially Caroline, better not badger Ridge to forgive the rapist!

I also realize that my wish for Thursday's classic episode to be of CaRidge wedding or paining scenes is not being granted.  They are airing last year's turkey day instead, so we will get to hear Lil pRicky announce that he prefers dark meat!

Callie, even if Stephanie's memory scene is something Ridge already knows about, I am STILL pissed that the shrew and the prick (who has no respect for Stephanie) are the ones Eric will share it with.  The writers could have come up with some scene of Stephanie where Ridge being recast would not have been an issue, so that it would have been RIDGE that Eric would share the memory with.  Just lazy you-know-what's!!!!!!!!!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Seriously...Why did douchebag have to be seated next to Caroline?? UGH! I certainly hope she doesn't have to say something nice about him[frown]PUKE!!! However, I would like to hear her say something wonderful about Ridge, the love of her life[smile]

SOD has a small article about the Thanksgiving episode and it mentions that the tradition will continue and everyone will have to say something nice to the person on their right. So, at least Caroline will speak about her love for Ridge and not about the Creeper!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
... holograms are used all the time... Elvis and Celine Dion .... couldn't B&B do that or

TK speaking to  the green screen...Ridge sharing a loving memory with his mom, oh

how wonderful that would be!! 

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
IMO, some people and some acts can NEVER be forgiven, ITA Sharon!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie

SOD has a small article about the Thanksgiving episode and it mentions that the tradition will continue and everyone will have to say something nice to the person on their right. So, at least Caroline will speak about her love for Ridge and not about the Creeper!

I can't wait to hear the good things she has to say about the love of her life and THEIR baby!! I'm sure it will be a wonderful episode! At least we ge to see Ridge and Caroline! WOOHOO!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
another day... a day closer to RIDGENESS!

We can hope he will make an appearance or his name  is mentioned... these Ridgeless

days are difficult but if it means that TK is taking less flights and is spending more time

with his family... I am all for it!!!!!!!!!!

Thorsten is the Best...Better than the REST!!!!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
bluegaze, that's the only thought that keeps me going through such dry-spells.  As long as Mr. Kaye gets some well-deserved time off with his family, because his well-being and happiness ranks way above my guilty pleasure [smile]

If only TIIC were capable of giving us some half-way decent shows in the mean time, and not stuff that makes me want to puke as if I too have Caroline's morning sickness........ [sigh]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

his well-being and happiness ranks way above our guilty pleasure!!!!

ICAM, searose, and because TK sets the bar so high... his unique style...his entire

body is in the performance, his voice control is extraordinary,  his eye and facial

expressions when he speaks are captivating and even when he doesn't speak.... his

eyes alone convey volumes.... a true master of his craft!!

THAT head tilt....even his Adam's apple is sexy.... it is a good thing that Ridge

prefers not to wear ties because it is just NOT RIGHT to cover up that glorious

neck!!! LOL

...... I lost my train of thought thinking about Ridge's neck... so as I was

saying .... because we have become accustomed to TK outstanding acting, everyone

else falls very short!!!!!!!!!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
another day... a day closer to RIDGENESS!

We can hope he will make an appearance or his name  is mentioned... these Ridgeless

days are difficult but if it means that TK is taking less flights and is spending more time

with his family... I am all for it!!!!!!!!!!

Thorsten is the Best...Better than the REST!!!!!!!

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"! I'm not sure if my heart can get any more fonder of that beautiful man! Even though I am being selfish and want to see him every day, I'm glad he gets some well deserved time off! Can't wait until Wednesday!!![wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: