Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Ridge/Brooke/Quinn/Eric/Katie
Ridge and Quinn continue to bond over their time in San Francisco, while trying to keep it a secret from others. Brooke notices there is something different between her fiance and his adversary. She notices the looks between them and opts to listen to a very private conversation between. Will things change? It's very possible. Katie also confesses a secret to Brooke about her relationship with Eric.

Bill
Bill finds himself waiting in the wings for Brooke and certain that Ridge will break Brooke's heart and he'll be there to pick up the pieces. Brooke doesn't want to believe Bill but is touched by his words.

Rick/Thomas
Rick and Thomas are both furious about the CEO position going to Ridge. In February, there's a major opportunity for Thomas to seek revenge.

Steffy/Liam/Ivy
Ivy suggests to Liam that he and Steffy get married in Australia.

Wedding Bells:
At Maya's suggestion, Nicole gives Zende another chance. A surprise proposal of marriage is made and on Valentine's Day, the Logans, Avants and Forresters gather for the wedding of the decade.

I read many stupid and boring stuff

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks, Drew - where are these spoilers from?

Looks like a lot of realignments coming up -- but gah, please no more pRicky/Thomas whining!!!! Enough!!!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I found SOD as source

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
B&B (and TK) will go to Australia to tape some episodes for the 30th anniversary

From SOD

With B&B poised to celebrate its 30th anniversary in March, Australian national air carrier Qantas has announced it will bring cast members to Australia from February 12-17 to film multiple episodes of the internationally popular soap. “This will be an epic celebration for our fans around the world,” said Executive Producer and Head Writer Bradley Bell in a statement. “We are preparing to film the most glamorous location shoot in soap opera history. Collaborating with Qantas, Network TEN and CBS, viewers will witness romance, high style, jaw-dropping twists, harrowing stunts and major cliffhangers, all hallmarks of BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL.” Actors heading Down Under include Scott Clifton (Liam), Don Diamont (Bill), Thorsten Kaye (Ridge), Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke), John McCook (Eric), Rena Sofer (Quinn) and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy). Ashleigh Brewer (Ivy), who previously played Kate Ramsay on Network TEN’s NEIGHBOURS, will be among a number of Australian celebrities featured in the episodes. The last time the soap went to Australia was in 2007 in honor of the soap’s 20th anniversary. TEN aired the premiere episode of B&B on November 23, 1987, and has been the Australian home of the iconic series ever since.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
SOD
Wanting a fresh start after his divorce, Wyatt quits Forrester Creations.
Zende proposes to Nicole.

Monday – 2/6
Ridge tells Brooke about the secret he and Quinn have been keeping.

Tuesday – 2/7
Brooke confesses to Bill the true reason she was out of town for so long.
Unable to hide his indignation at being overlooked for CEO, Thomas lashes out and tells Steffy what he really thinks about her promotion.

Wednesday – 2/8
Steffy attempts to smooth things over with her brother at lunch.

Thursday – 2/9
Brooke goes into protective big sister mode when she confronts Katie about the feelings she seems to have developed for a married man.

Friday - 2/10
Steffy makes a decision about what sort of role she wants going forward for herself on social media Zende plots an elaborate surprise for Nicole, using a photo shoot as his ruse.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks, Drew!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Wow, somewhat surprised that Ridge tells Brooke!  Interesting...

So Brooke confides in $Pig.  Wondering what her 'real reason' is all about!  Trying to distance herself from $Pig, testing Ridge, trying to figure out who she really wants to spend her life with???

I honestly don't even know why Bridge got back together.  I think they really do love each other but I also really don't think they are in love with each other.  I believe subconsciously they both know this and w/o realizing may be trying to sabatoge the relationship in their own ways.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Alina, your theory makes sense to me. Seems to me there was too much "doing it for the son" talk.
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I don't know why she returned with Ridge, we saw those tragic ([rolleyes]) goodbyes with Bill. Ok, R.J. wanted parents reunited but he is not a troubled guy (his siblings did worst in the past because their parents relationships) so there was no need of sacrifce herself. So I hope she'll crear her own mind because I'm very bored by her tears

I hope Ridge will confess by hismelf not because Brooke or Katie will magical sense something (I laugh everytime they made Katie so much intelligent to find out other people's secrets ...like Douglas .... when she has been so stupid everytime Bill has cheated on her)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
After today's episode, I get the feeling what Ridge tells Brooke may not be the whole truth, lol.  Somehow don't think the "kiss" will make the cut, lol.

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Promo for this week (the usual favor with the transcript please?<3)

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks for the preview.  Not dazzled by the Spectras, especially if Sally is around to tell us how "handsome" (not) Thomas is.  Blech.  I'm interested to see what Ridge says to Brooke.  Her running off to tell Bill is just typical.  Got to keep him on the line, just in case.  I don't think Ridge and Brooke have any fire (not because of TK obviously); Ridge and Quinn are hot, but there's the daddy's wife ick; can't stand nosy body Katie. Where's Kendall Hart Slater when I need her? [sigh]  [JMO]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 

Drew -

Announcer: February is for the lovers

Ridge: Just one kiss, that's all it was
Quinn: That's all it was...right, Ridge?

Me: I do love that Ridge was the first one in the Feb. promo.

Announcer: the fighters

Sally to Steffy: We're going to give you a run for the money
Steffy to Thomas: Are you laughing at me?

Announcer: and the hopeless romantics
Thomass to Sally: What's that you said about my good looks?
Sally to Thomass: You don't offend my eyes, but you are not my type so don't get your hopes up.

Me: Words fail me. They're hopeless all right, I'll give them that.

Maya: What's more fun than that?

Me: A root canal?

Katbert, I agree with your whole post.

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks!

Quote:
Thanks for the preview.  Not dazzled by the Spectras, especially if Sally is around to tell us how "handsome" (not) Thomas is.  Blech.  I'm interested to see what Ridge says to Brooke.  Her running off to tell Bill is just typical.  Got to keep him on the line, just in case.  I don't think Ridge and Brooke have any fire (not because of TK obviously); Ridge and Quinn are hot, but there's the daddy's wife ick; can't stand nosy body Katie. Where's Kendall Hart Slater when I need her?

Sadly I don't see any woman for Ridge right now, Bridge reunion has been flat and she is keeping crying with Bill for the sacrifice she choose by herself and the thing with Quinn has been written very badly!
I'd don't mind seeing Ridge having casual flirts with model, he's hot and he can get some goodtime until the righ woman arrive

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
What did I just see -- A FOOD FIGHT?!?! Why do they think adult women want to see demeaning shit like this?

I could tolerate the Spectra invasion -- if and only if the antagonists were Sally and Ridge. There's no way to know what else the character of Sally has going for her since she arrived with zero build-up and her history is a big blank. But we do know she's industrious, ambitious, and determined -- the total antithesis of lazy, pampered, entitled, special little designer snowflake Thomas. I want to see Ridge confronting her, and see where it leads. Ridge needs a new woman, and Thomas needs to step into a bottomless sinkhole.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
From SOD & SID

Bill Plots Against Spectra
Bill is eager to build on the property where Spectra is. When they refuse to vacate, he uses his influence to sabotage their upcoming launch. DD says it's going to be good and he was surprised that he would be part of this story, not being part of the Spectra's in the past and says they've been having a ball with it.

Ivy Catches Quinn and Ridge Kissing
Quinn and Ridge can't keep their hands off each other and kiss at FC and Ivy witnesses it. Ridge and Quinn don't know that she's seen them. Ivy angrily confronts Quinn and it gets heated and Ivy slaps Quinn. RS says that's the first time she's been slapped by a woman on the show and it was a hard slap. Quinn scrambles to try to explain and make it look like Ivy didn't see what she did. Quinn isn't sure Ivy will keep quiet and doesn't want to leave that to chance. RS says that Quinn really loves Eric and that's why this situation is difficult for her.
Quinn worries that Ivy will tell Brooke rather than Eric and RS says that would be more difficult and that it would be easier to explain things to Eric, rather than Brooke.

Time for Wyatt to Start Over:
DB says that Wyatt is diving into work at SP and that seeing Liam and Steffy is too hard for him right now. DB says that there's some really cool stuff coming up and he can't talk about but thinks everyone will really dig it. About a new romance, DB says he's open to it and it would be interesting for Wyatt to explore a new romance or at least have him stop chasing the women and let them come to him. They ask about Steffy and DB says that there's always hope they'll come back together again but I think there's a little more finality for him this time.

2/20 – After witnessing Quinn and Ridge, following Zencole's reception, Ivy angrily confronts Quinn.
2/21 – Ivy decides she has no choice but to disclose what she knows, or thinks she knows, to Brooke; Bill makes sure that Spectra's preview is a disaster.
2/22 – Steffy tells Thomas that his designs are not up to snuff; Spectra crew still hope for the best for reviews on their debut.
2/23 – Bill meets with a shady business associate to make sure his latest scheme goes as planned.
2/24 – Can everything change for Brooke after Ridge and Quinn have a conversation.

Ridge asks Brooke if she still wants to marry him.
Bill plots to sink the Spectras
Steffy criticizes Thomas' latest designs
Quinn seeks a resolution with Ridge

2/22 – Spectra debuts its first collection
2/23- Spectra awaits reviews of the launch
2/24- Shirley advises Sally to take a page from her namesake's playbook

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks, Drew [shock]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks for the spoilers, Drew.

So does this sound like Ivy DOES tell Brooke and that's why Ridge asks Brooke if she still wants to marry him?

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Kind of confusing since Ivy slapped Quinn today.  [dunno]

Sharon
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
This week promo

The usual favor with the transcript, please?<3

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #21 
Announcer: Busted!
Ivy: I saw you and Quinn kiss
Announcer: Now his future...
Brooke: I can't wait to be your wife
Announcer: ...is in her hands
Ivy: Brooke, there are some things that you don't know

Announcer: And just one move...
Sally: Back in business, Spectra fashions
Announcer: ...could take her down
Bill: Squash Sally's dreams

Announcer: The Bold and the Beautiful, weekdays, CBS Daytime
Thomass: It's going to be fun to watch

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Thank u!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
From highlighthollywood.com
Monday, February 27, 2017 Episode #7533
Steffy and Liam make a big announcement to their friends and family about their destination wedding.
Sally and Shirley take drastic measures to infiltrate Forrester Creations.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 Episode #7534
Ridge and Quinn find themselves in a predicament where temptation becomes unbearable.
RJ takes a special interest in Forrester Creations’ most recent intern applicant.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 Episode #7535
Spectra Fashions falls upon hard times forcing the entire company to make sacrifices, especially Sally.
Thomas and RJ are met with significant resistance from the rest of the Forrester Creations crew regarding the new intern’s employment.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 Episode #7536
In honor of his birthday, Brooke presents Bill with a gift that is almost as precious to him as she is.
Charlie confesses to Pam about suspicions he has regarding Ridge and Quinn’s loyalty to their significant others.

Friday, March 3, 2017 Episode #7537
Bill takes Brooke to a special location to prove to her just how much he loves her.
Ridge and Quinn express their feelings towards each other and discuss the next step in their relationship.

Promo (The transcript please?<3)

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 
"It's a week of super sleuthing"

Sally:  Coco has to rob them blind...

Rick:  A Spectra at Forrester... do you think that we should trust her?

"Super Scandal"... Ridge and Quinn locking eyes

Brooke to Bill:  Ridge and I are going to be married.

(hawt kiss between Ridge/Quinn) [thud]

Eric, to Quinn and Ridge:  What happened in there?

"Super Cheryl Underwood"

'Cheryl' to Bill:  Look for brighter days on the horizon!

Thanks for the preview, Drew!!
"Ridge and Quinn express their feelings for each other and discuss their next step"
NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella

Thanks for the preview, Drew!!
"Ridge and Quinn express their feelings for each other and discuss their next step"
NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ditto! I wish the next step would the poetic justice of Quinn slipping and taking a nosedive off the FC balcony.

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Thanks or the transcript

I hate so much this Quinn/Ridge stuff

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
So Brooke is giving PIG a birthday present...who does that...I know.. a woman who

wants to be with PIG! I hope Ridge witnesses their encounter and breaks up with

her...that way ...Ridge can work on his feelings towards Quinn with a penetrating focus

and see if their sexual attraction is JUST that...NOT love ...and they won't have to

break Eric's old heart! 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: