Main Section

Author   Comment  
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Promo (Transcript please?)

Another week of the never ending Hope Logan Show

Monday
Thomas calls a family meeting at Forrester and expresses his gratitude for their support.
Brooke gets an unexpected surprise when she confronts Steffy about rehiring Zoe

Tuesday
Out of options and unwittingly manipulated, Hope agrees to have Thomas design her fashion line.
Brooke confronts Liam for not including her in his brazen scheme to prove that Thomas is up to no good.

Wednesday Repeat

Thursday

Sally is excited to compete against her ex, Thomas, designing separate lines for the FC fashion show.
Unsure of his ulterior motive, Hope agrees to watch Douglas so Thomas may go on a romantic date with Zoe.

Friday
Zoe gets caught up in the passion of the moment during her romantic night with Thomas.
Liam worries that Zoe won’t be able to maintain her perspective after Hope fesses up about Zoe and Thomas’s date.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Announcer: What are the holidays without a little drama?
Liam: Thomas just goes through all of our lives like a wrecking ball. I don't trust Thomas alone with Hope for one second.
Hope: What are you doing? I need you to look me in my eyes and swear you were not hoping for more between us.
Thomas: I am not obsessing over you any longer.
Brooke: My blood runs cold just thinking that they're together. He's up to something, I just know it.
Thomas: Seems like it's gonna be a good Christmas after all.

Thanks for the spoilerzzzz....

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Too bad Shauna is not mentioned. I liked her encounters with Ridge! Brooke is telling him what he

needs to know but Shauna is listening to him and that is also very important! 

Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everybody.
[newyear][partytime][xmas]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Christy!

Promo (again a little help with the transcript?^^)

Tuesday Dec 31
Hope is unnerved by Thomas's latest actions.

Thursday Jan 2
Liam is stunned to learn that Thomas has successfully manipulated Zoe.

Friday Jan 3
Steffy is flattered when a new man at Forrester creations asks her out.

Also:
Thomas and Zoe make love

31 December 2019
Thomas ups the ante in his scheme to get Hope by taking his relationship with Zoe to the next level. Still in love but torn apart, Brooke and Ridge fondly remember their loving moments together.

2 January 2020
Thomas gives Hope a big surprise which she did not see coming and does not appreciate. Wrongly convinced that Thomas is a changed man, Ridge goes to Brooke in hope of reconciling.

3 January 2020
Thomas admits to Shauna that Hope is his end game and urges her to do what it takes to win Ridge. Liam is stunned to realize that Thomas has successfully manipulated Zoe.

Why Ridge is not allowed to make Brooke notice how shw did nothing with Storm, Rick, Stephen or Bill's crimes but find excuses for them, pretend chances over chances or forgivness??

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Ridge: You want to be together, right? Let's tear up those divorce papers and revive our marriage, can we do that?
Hope: You and Zoe seem to be getting a little more serious
Thomas: I'm trying to move on with my life, that's what you wanted, right?

Thanks for the spoilerzzz....

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Ridge's clean shaven look is AMAZING  !!!SEXY!!!!!!!!  Brooke CAN NOT resist !!! They will kiss passionately and just

as they are about to make love,Brooke will probably want to discuss Thomas and ruin the mood![hairy]

Shauna will be there for Ridge when Brooke prefers to talk instead of make love and I say, go for it

Shauna! She will probably not share with Ridge,Thomas's agenda because she wants Ridge for herself

and who can blame her?

Eventually Thomas will get caught(sooner than later I hope) and Brooke will tell Ridge,I told you so and

they will reunite and the Bridge destiny saga will continue...and Shauna will not be on Ridge's good 

side because she kept Thomas's plan from him BUT until then swoon us with mesmerizing lovemaking

Ridge and Shauna!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.