Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Monday, December 4, 2017 Episode #7727
Consumed with guilt, Steffy makes a pact with Dollar Bill to save her marriage to Liam.
Ridge is blindsided when he learns of Thorne’s current living arrangement.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017 Episode #7728
Thorne displays his newest endeavor to the delight of Eric and Brooke and to the dismay of Ridge.
Intrigued by the new family dynamic, Quinn and Ivy compare the differences between the Thorne and Ridge.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 Episode #7729
The more Liam asks for Steffy’s forgiveness, the more anxiety ridden Steffy becomes.
Sheila spots Thorne at Il Giardino and swoops in to takes advantage of the situation.

Thursday, December 7, 2017 Episode #7730
Eric shares the history that the Forrester men have had with Brooke, to Quinn.
Determined to win her back, Ridge sets up a steamy surprise for Brooke.

Friday, December 8, 2017 Episode #7731
Armed with the information about Ridge and Quinn, Thorne lays into Ridge about having betrayed Brooke.
Quinn opens up Pandora’s Box when she reveals a detail to Liam about the night he argued with Steffy.

[image][image][image][image][image][image]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
[3z4o-rPZ%201_zpsysrvbggz]
SOD Spoiler: Eric Caught Between His Sons
With Thorne back and vying for his share of the family business, Eric finds himself trapped between his bickering sons. “This is not a position Eric relishes being in,” notes John McCook (Eric). “The rivalry between Ridge and Thorne is as old as Cain and Abel. It’s been a part of the show since day one. Ridge has certainly had more than his fair share in terms of running the company, comparatively speaking, and now Thorne wants his piece of the pie, which is understandable.”
Since Eric was the one who named Ridge and Steffy as Co-CEOs of Forrester Creations, he has the power to change that decision, which is exactly what Thorne is hoping for. “Thorne immediately comes to Eric with new designs, and new enthusiasm and vigor, and makes a good case for himself,” McCook continues. “And, it’s no secret that Ridge has always been the golden child, the favored one, especially when it came to Stephanie. So, Eric does have some residual guilt to deal with. It’s a tough spot.”

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Promo (Transcript please?<3)

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

That interview...what a load of bullshit. If Thorne is so concerned about Ridge being a "player" Brooke needs to be protected from because he kissed Quinn, why isn't Thorne trying to split up Quinn and Eric, because that must mean Quinn is a player too since she kissed him back. Or how about the Queen of the players, Brooke herself who did went after her own sister's husband - twice? There is spin and then there is just pure bullshit.

Video:
Announcer: It's a family affair
Asshole: Liam can never know what happened between us
Steffy: Things have a way of getting out
Announcer: That's totally twisted
Liam: I need you to tell me why you're upset and what it's got to do with my father
Announcer: And sibling rivalry
Thorne: You're done mistreating people, especially Brooke
Announcer: Moves to a whole new level
Ridge: I just think he's up to something. What are you not telling me?

Me: Ok, that tears it...Thorne and Brooke were made for each other...they each have the finger wagging gene.

Thanks for the spoilers...

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks!
Thorne can take Brooke, she is not this big prize to my eyes

It's a rule of this soap that everyone can do what they want (cheating, kidnapping, stealing ec...) and still they are considered (and consider themeself) good people, why Ridge is always the big Marone bastard

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
and let's not forget Brooke also ...gave birth to one daughter (Hope)when she had an affair with her other

daughter's husband (Deacon) ...and she was shocked and outraged bc Ridge ONLY kissed Quinn....give

me a break!

If it hadn't been the stolen kisses, she would had found another reason to marry that billy boy whom 

shares the hobby of sleeping with their children's spouses !!!!!LOL

I like RJ for now but he has to stop pushing Ridge on Brooke ,seriously,kid,lot's of parents

aren't together and it's o.k.really! Of Ridge's children, he's the only one who speaks genuinely with his

dad and they share great moments.The other two are confrontational,Steffy and Thomas must have

more Taylor in them than RJ has of Brooke.

What I don't get is when Ridge returned from Paris that momentous day and he touched the FC gates and then he later found out the Brooke was involved with Dollar bill while her sister was ill..he was furious and outraged and even asked her" what is wrong with you?"... I really thought and was very pleased ,the "destiny thing" was over and it was a new era...what happened B&B???????

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I'm tired of this iteration of Thorne.  He's smug and self-satisfied and I'd like to take that finger he's wagging at Ridge and twist it off.  He can have Brooke; Ridge is better off without that fickle harpy.  If only there was a new woman in town - one that hasn't been passed around for years; sadly, the pickings at B&B are pretty slim.  Free Ridge!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
...only 2 more days to EXTREMELY SEXY,DREAMY,STEAMY Ridge in the steam room(HE IS ALWAYS SEXY!)

....finger snapper IS NOT WORTH IT!

But may I add that "Grams Brooke's "allure is very inspirational to Grams everywhere because we are less

younger but still YOUNG enough!!!!  LOL[agree][clap]

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Promo ( Transcript please?^^)

Monday, December 11, 2017
Brooke attempts to make peace between brothers Ridge and Thorne, but eventually push comes to shove!
Steffy's guilt becomes unbearable as Liam continues to take the blame for their current marital woes

Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Thorne surprises Brooke with an unexpected kiss and a confession of his true feelings.
Nicole discloses the intimate moment she witnessed between Brooke and Thorne to Maya.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Ridge shows Steffy the engagement ring he asked Quinn to make and asks for his daughter's blessing.
Bill is forced to hide his and feelings for Steffy when Liam shares with him that their plan for a new beginning.

Thursday, December 14, 2017
Steffy and Liam delight in their reunion and savor every moment together as they make love at the cliff house.
Thorne reveals the secret of what he's been doing Paris and his desire to oust Ridge from Forrester Creations to Eric.

Friday, December 15, 2017
On bended knee, Ridge makes a romantic and passionate proposal of marriage to Brooke.
Quinn boldly defends herself, and her previous actions with Ridge, to Thorne.

[image][image][image]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
[image]
[image]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Asshole: you and I, we're meant to be
Steffy: Liam and I are together
Announcer: a marriage
Steffy: and nothing will come between us ever again
Announcer: comes undone
Liam: why did you lie to me?
Announcer: and one proposal
Ridge: you are the love of my life. Make me the happiest man in the world
Announcer: after another
Prick: you cannot marry my brother. If you're gonna marry anyone, you marry me, Brooke.
Me: how can Brooke resist Prick's bullying proposal?

Thanks for the spoilerzzz...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thorne's haircut is too short ,it must have cut into his brain ...what part of" Brooke ,while married to him

was always thinking of Ridge, doesn't he get??????

I'm not a bRIDGE fan but Thorne needs to be dealt with so imo ,a Brooke and Ridge marriage is the only

option and sure way to get rid of this menace, off to Paris again!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks Christy!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew

Thursday, December 14, 2017
Steffy and Liam delight in their reunion and savor every moment together as they make love at the cliff house.
Thorne reveals the secret of what he's been doing Paris and his desire to oust Ridge from Forrester Creations to Eric.

Friday, December 15, 2017
On bended knee, Ridge makes a romantic and passionate proposal of marriage to Brooke.
Quinn boldly defends herself, and her previous actions with Ridge, to Thorne.

How can Thorne oust Ridge from FC when Ridge and his daughter own 45% of the shares and Thorne owns none?  Even Eric only owns 37.5%  He's entirely obnoxious and I can't stand the sight of him and his crazy eyes.

I hope Quinn kicks Thorne's a$$ and tells Eric what a dick he's being.  Make him go away!!

Thorne is as irritating as Ryan Lavery. [frown]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Ridge's proposal is art in motion[rose3] !!!!!  His words are poetic and mesmerizing! Brooke is not

deserving of this hunk's heart and love! There is nothing more enthralling than Ridge in love except when

he is making love!

What is needed at that very moment is a Caroline text to interrupt and take Ridge away from that

situation and maybe start another chapter of CaRIDGE!!!!! 

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Promo (Transcript please?<3)

Monday, December 18, 2017 Episode 7737
Thorne meddles in Brooke and Ridge's relationship.
Steffy and Liam receive life-altering news that causes him excitement and her, concern.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 Episode 7738
Steffy has a disturbing, yet funny, “day-dream” about her future that shakes her to the core.
Liam shares his happy news with Wyatt, while Steffy shares her not-so-happy news with Bill.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Episode 7739
Having learned of Katie's on-going affair with Wyatt, Brooke warns her sister to be careful of Bill.
Bill convinces Steffy to move through her fear and take the next step to find out the truth.

Thursday, December 21, 2017 Episode 7740
Wyatt and Katie exchange Christmas gifts and she surprises him wearing sexy Santa lingerie.
Not realizing the dire situation at hand, Liam voices his appreciation for Bill and how their father/son relationship has come a long way.

Friday, December 22, 2017 Episode 7741
The Logan, Forrester and Avant families come together for Christmas and Eric and Brooke make toasts about the history of their families and the meaning of the holiday.
One power couple takes advantage of the magical moment of Christmas to announce their engagement.

[image]
[image]
[image]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Announcer: This Christmas
Eric: Happy Holidays
Announcer: A holiday miracle
Liam: We made a baby
Announcer: Could become a holiday disaster
Steffy: Liam would never forgive me. This could not be your baby
Announcer: And a surprise gift
Ridge: Are you ready? I'll slip it on your finger
Thorne: I hope you don't settle for Ridge. You deserve the best
Announcer: Becomes the surprise of the season

Me: This is the 3rd time they've been engaged since Ridge's return. Why is anyone surprised?

Thanks for the spoilerzzzz....

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thank you!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Promo (transcript please?^^)

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 Episode 7742
Realizing that he has issues wither her marrying Ridge, Brooke tells Thorne it's time for him to find a different place to live.
Anxious about the possible outcome of the paternity test she has taken, Steffy confronts Dollar Bill on whether or not he used her to exact revenge on Liam.
Wednesday, December 27, 2017 Episode 7743
Thorne pays a visit to Katie who, thinking it is Wyatt, answers the door in lingerie.
Steffy's obstetrician realizes that there is a similar pattern in the blood results of her DNA test.
Thursday, December 28, 2017 Episode 7744
Bill becomes emotional while recounting his night with Steffy to Justin.
Steffy learns the identity of the father of her unborn child.

[image]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 
Announcer: Brace yourself
Ridge: Maybe I should lock the door
Announcer: For troublemakers
Katie: I'm just waiting for the offers to come rolling in
Whyatt: From who?
Announcer: Heartbreakers
Katie: Hi
Prick: It's a good look on you
Announcer: And a baby daddy
Liam: I'm going to be a father
Announcer: shocker
Steffy: Please tell me this baby is going to be Liam's. My marriage is riding on this. Who is the father?

Me: Korne would make the perfect couple. They could spend all their time parading around half naked together.

Thanks for the spoilerzzzzz....

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Maybe Steffy has 2 buns in the oven.   One that belongs to Bill and one to Liam.  [bahaha]

Who answers the door in their undies, Katie?   Wouldn't Wyatt have a key?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Ridge is over the moon with happiness! He is being loved ,caressed ,let the lovin

continue!!

Brooke is the reason for his bliss, so for now, I will forget about her annoying finger

snapping!

bRIDGE forever or until  Caroline comes to town and reveals to Ridge that after

Tommy found out ,she was never terminally ill,he questioned Douglas's paternity

and the results proved that Tommy is not the father! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.