Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Episode 7th August #7644 (Season 30, Episode 223)
• Wyatt gets excited about the opportunity of a new relationship when he gets asked out on a date.
• Ridge is put on the defensive when Steffy confronts him about his intentions towards Quinn.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Promo (Transcript?^^)

Tues 8/8
Acknowledging their mutual attraction, Wyatt and Katie discuss the pros and cons of embarking upon a romantic relationship.
Sheila would like the role of being the Forrester matriarch once again. She learns there might be an opportunity step into that position. How will she react?

Wed 8/9
Liam learns some interesting information about his family from Sally. What will he decide to do with the information?

Thurs 8/10
Wyatt and Katie make a decision as to whether they should pursue the idea of becoming a couple. Will they give it a go, or pump the brakes?
Aaron D. Spears appears as Justin Barber. Justin tries to talk some sense into Bill regarding Bill's latest scheme.

Fri 8/11
An exuberant Steffy torments Sally about Spectra's latest predicament. But is Steffy perhaps counting a few chickens before they are hatched?

Wyatt and Katie heat up
Despite Katie trying to avoid temptation, she finds it impossible to stay away from the temptation. Darin B says that the pairing is hot and it makes sense for them to be together because they’ve both been burned by love multiple times. Wyatt wants to go public but since Katie is hesitant, they decide to have a “just for now” thing, not worry about the future and just be in the moment. However, when they get frisky in the office and almost discovered, they realize they have to be more careful.

What Will Happen
Steffy gloats to Sally about Spectra’s current predicament
Justin tells Bill that his latest scheme has gone too far
Steffy and Liam squabble about family matters

Liam and Steffy Spar over Bill’s plan:
In the beginning Steffy knew nothing about Bill’s plan saying that Caroline is dying but she saw in Caroline’s eyes that she really wants to be with Thomas. Steffy agrees that ideally they should be together.
Liam stumbles upon the news of Caroline and immediately confronts his father. Once Liam knows the truth, he tells Steffy. JMW says that of course it’s Bill, who else would concoct such an outrageous story. She says that since they’re talking about Bill Spencer, there’s nothing genuine about him and his ulterior motive is he wants his skyscraper to be built and that is the real reason behind it.
When Liam confronts Steffy as to what they should do about it, he’s shocked that Steffy says they need to stay out of it. JMW says that Steffy normally would not condone this but it accomplishes the goal of having Thomas and Caroline spend time together and Thomas sees the path of reuniting their family, so maybe it’s not necessarily a bad thing. JMW says that Steffy is not a huge fan of the whole thing but she’s okay with it. She continues and says that she hopes that Liam sees that, in this case, the end justifies the means. Steffy believes that Thomas and Caroline could be happy together…that’s why she doesn’t support making a move to expose Bill and hopes that Liam will understand and do the same.

Bill Threatens Liam:
After learning about Bill’s secret, Liam pays a visit to dad. Don Diamont says that Bill is not letting the “Boy Scout” interfere in the plan that he, so far, has unfolded without a hitch. He tells Liam to mind his own business and gives Liam a serious threat, should Liam choose to reveal it. Don Diamont says that Bill is all about crushing Sally.
Meanwhile Liam’s disgust for his father’s actions could prove tricky on the home front. When Liam tells his wife, her reaction is the opposite of his. Will her delight over Sally’s impending ruin drive a wedge between these two lovebirds?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

Announcer: Your summer needs…

Katie: We shouldn’t do this

Announcer: …a little temptation

Whyatt: Do you still think about why we’re wrong for each other?

Announcer: And your summer wants…

Sheila: What I want to be Eric’s wife again

Announcer: A lot of scandal

Quinn: Please give me one more chance

Announcer: Hang on

Sheila: You’re in for a big surprise

Me: Only if you’ve been in a coma the past 25 years.

Thanks for the spoilers!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Promo (transcript as usual?<3)

Monday, August 14, 2017 Episode #7649
Steffy and Liam disagree on Bill’s deviant lie as well as how it should be handled.
Eric advises Sheila regarding her future plans to live in Los Angeles.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 Episode #7650
Bill comes up with a backup plan to ensure that the Spectra building will be his.
Quinn’s problems concerning Sheila escalate rapidly and are worse than she previously thought.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 Episode #7651
Sally makes a fighting plea to CJ to allow her one more collection to prove that Spectra will be a success.
Eric and Quinn greatly differ about what to do regarding Sheila’s condition, which was brought on by Quinn.

Thursday, August 17, 2017 Episode #7652
Although she’s on board with Bill’s plan, Steffy warns him that Liam may be the one to push back.
Eric’s ultimatum to Sheila forces her to go to extreme measures to get him to reconsider.

Friday, August 18, 2017 Episode #7653
Eric enlists the assistance of an old friend, James Warwick, to help his current situation with Sheila.
During an interview, Sally appeals to Liam’s emotional side by explaining why she intends to carry on the Spectra business.

Monday, August 21, 2017 Episode #7654
Katie and Wyatt take their relationship to the next level.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Announcer: It's a mud slinging...
Bill: Sally's days are numbered
Sally: You can't do this
Announcer: ...trash talking
Bill: She's a low rent wanna be from the wrong side of the tracks. She doesn't stand a chance
Announcer: ...husband stealing
Quinn: Don't ever come back to this house again
Announcer: Lamp throwing blow out
Sheila: Don't underestimate me, Quinn. Ever.

Me: BLECH!

Thanks for the spoilers.

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank u

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Promo (Transcript please?^^)

Monday, August 21
Brooke questions Eric’s thoughtful, yet thoughtless, decision to help Sheila.

Katie and Wyatt take their relationship to the next level.

Tuesday, August 22

Still suspicious, Brooke grills James about his medical decision regarding Sheila.

Katie and Wyatt take their relationship to another level while attempting to keep their secret safe from Dollar Bill.

Wednesday, August 23

The launch of Sally Spectra’s first solo preview provides added excitement of an electrical fire.

Bill fumes as he realizes that Liam and Jarrett may not be on his side regarding the Spectra show.

Thursday, August 24

Brooke and Ivy try to get answers from Steffy about Thomas being in New York.

Bill tells Liam what he wants to hear before ordering Justin to take care of business and come up with Plan B.

Friday, August 25

Sally has a revealing conversation with Thomas before the start of her official fashion show.

Bill unleashes his devious plan to build his skyscraper at the expense of Spectra Fashions.

It seems no Ridge also this week, I cat tolerate some little hiatus if this means I don't have watch him insulted by someone without the chance to have words or watching him saying how amazing Quinn is

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 

Announcer: This week...

Liam: Is foul play about to ensue?

Announcer: ...let the conniving cons...

Sally: I'm starting to think that we can actually do this

Bill: We're going to wipe Spectra off the face of the earth

Announcer: Cut throat threats...

Sheila: If you're going to turn on me, I will reveal your dirty little secret

Announcer: ...and concealed cuddling

Bill: Katie? Home?

Announcer: ...begin.

Bill: Is there a man in there?

Me: No.

Thanks for the spoilerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Promo (usual transcript, please?^^)

Monday, August 28, 2017 Episode #7659
Satisfied that his evil scheme is ablaze, Dollar Bill basks in his success and envisions his beloved skyscraper.
Quinn and Sheila go for round two, when Quinn discovers the secret Sheila has been keeping.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 Episode #7660
A heartbroken Sally finds herself in a hospital room devastated that her future has gone up in flames
Eric plays referee between Quinn and Sheila before announcing one of them as victorious.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 Episode #7661
Liam and Bill have a blow-out argument when Liam realizes the full extent of his father’s merciless ways.
Ridge becomes a voice of reason between Eric and Quinn who disagree about Sheila’s motives.

Thursday, August 31, 2017 Episode # 7662
Thomas makes a surprise visit back to Los Angeles and to Sally’s hospital bedside.
Steffy and Liam have difficulty keeping the information they have on Bill from the rest of the family.

Friday, September 1, 2017 Episode #7663
Sally and the Spectra gang attempt to convince Thomas to stay and help rebuild the company.
Liam struggles between losing his relationship with his father or living with the guilt of knowing what Bill has done

Down the road...

Bill's plan could end up burning him.

Caroline turns on Bill and so does Steffy.

Liam also confronts Bill.

Thomas is torn about what to do but Caroline and Liam tell him the truth!

Brooke finds out the truth about Bill's horrible behavior.

Everyone is against Bill, and Sally has his fate in her hands.

Bill could lose his freedom and everything that matters to him.

So Bill will be forced to finance Spectra's resurrection.

Caroline gets dumped by Thomas for good.

And last, Bill will be surprised by Katie's choice in lovers.

(exactly when Carmas have been reunited for saying he dumps her?)

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Announcer: Will this fire starter...
$Pig: Spectra Fashions goes out in a blaze of glory
Announcer: ...get burned by his own son
Liam: Spectra burned to ashes because of you
$Pig: You gonna turn me in?
Announcer: And what Sheila wants...
Sheila: I'm gonna take her down
Announcer: Sheila gets
Quinn: Sheila wants me dead
Quinn: Choke me, I dare you

Me: Quinn, why would you want a man who defended Sheila when she tried to kill you? This is the most insane you've been yet.

Thanks for the spoilers. I just can't get excited that Bill's lies and arson will be exposed since he never has to pay for anything.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Dollar PIG never pays for anything and we have come to accept that but I would love

to see Lt.Baker haul his despicable ass off to jail! Justin, his partner in crime would

bail him out in two seconds flat but it would be VERY gratifying indeed to see Bills

smirk wiped from his stupid face for any amount of time!

And more importantly...when Brooke finds out that her stallion is an arsonist ..she

better not go crying to Ridge....Brooke leave Ridge ALONE!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.