Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Promo for next week (The usual favor with the transcript please?^^)

Monday, April 3, 2017 Episode #7556
Katie pressures Brooke to tell Eric about Ridge and Quinn’s affair.
When word spreads about Brooke and Ridge’s wedding being called off, the family scrambles to get answers.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 Episode #7557
Pam and Charlie hold their secret when questions surface surrounding Brooke and Ridge’s failed attempt to be married.
Katie confronts Quinn about her affair and Eric’s right to know about it.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 Episode #7558
Ridge confesses his mistake to Brooke and pleads with her to forgive him.
Katie enjoys torturing Quinn with holding the information which could destroy her marriage to Eric.

Thursday, April 6, 2017 Episode #7559
Shirley finds a new and innovative way to get Coco to unknowingly wear a camera at Forrester Creations.
Thomas becomes defensive when Steffy chides him about taking Sally to her wedding.

Friday, April 7, 2017 Episode #7560
When Sally shows signs of wavering on their plan, Shirley knows which buttons to push to get her granddaughter back on board.
Darlita gets the surprise of her life while watching the feed from Coco’s spy camera.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Katie to Quinn: You always get away with everything, until now
Announcer: A dirty little secret exposed
Katie: Getting involved with your husband's son
Announcer: And now..
Quinn: You're here to cause trouble
Announcer: The claws...
Katie: One word and your whole life is done
Announcer: ...will come out
Quinn: You will not come out of this unscathed
Katie: I guess you'll just have to wait and see

Me: Oh FFS, stop dragging it out, Katie! Just tell Eric and get it over with already!!! Sticking her in this storyline instantly made it anticlimactic.

Thanks for the spoilers!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Brooke has to stop Katie in her tracks! Katie sniff the trail of your ex's missing dicky

choker???

Ridge wants to fix things between Brooke and him but if that eyesore is

found in Brooke's possession...he will change his mind!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Katie and her analysis ,it's clear to me that Ridge loves Brooke but IS NOT in love

with her! When Ridge was with Caroline...Brooke flaunted in a bikini all over Ridge ,

nothing happened...she is gorgeous but he was in love with Caroline so if Ridge was

in love with Brooke, Quinn wouldn't be a problem! Lesson to be learned...never

reunite for the children...if the spark has fizzled...co parent.

The way Ridge's chest and body moved when he shouted at Katie.."I kissed her,

that's it!"...he was so sexy and I shouted too...YEAH Katie.. that's it!!!!!!..its not like

he got her pregnant like your stupid husband got your hypocrite sister pregnant and

then she tells Eric to assume the paternity...BACK OFF Katie!!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Katie and her analysis ,it's clear to me that Ridge loves Brooke but IS NOT in love

with her! When Ridge was with Caroline...Brooke flaunted in a bikini all over Ridge ,

nothing happened...she is gorgeous but he was in love with Caroline so if Ridge was

in love with Brooke, Quinn wouldn't be a problem! Lesson to be learned...never

reunite for the children...if the spark has fizzled...co parent.

Amen my friend!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Promo (a transcript, please)?

Monday, April 10, 2017 (Episode #7561)
Thomas is blindsided and heartbroken by Sally when she makes an abrupt change in their plans.
The Spectra clan hits the jackpot when their plan of espionage finally pays off.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 (Episode #7562)
Bill is adamant with his reporter the review of the Spectra fashion show better be scathing.
Separately, Thomas and Sally turn to their loved ones for comfort about their loss of the other.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 (Episode #7563)
Steffy uses an opportune moment to remind Sally all that she gave up when she broke up with Thomas.
Having had to prove her loyalty to Forrester Creations time and time again, RJ assures Coco that he has her back.

Thursday, April 13, 2017 (Episode #7564)
Anticipating the failure of the upcoming Spectra fashion show, Bill makes CJ an offer on the family building.
Sally and Shirley juggle planning the debut of their HOT new line and keeping Coco away from the stolen designs.

Friday, April 14, 2017 (Episode #7565)
The Spectra Fashions gang preps for their first real fashion show which could make or break their future.
Bill shares with Wyatt the plan he has for the old Spectra building when he finally gets his hands on it.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Announcer: All isn't fair...
Sally: goodbye
Thomas: I can't believe you're ending this, what aren't you telling me?
Announcer: ...in love
Sally: I'm stealing from the man I'm falling in love with, and now I'm going to betray him?
Announcer: ...and fashion
Ridge: this will be our greatest line ever. Wait until the world gets a load of this.
Announcer: brace yourself for a show stopping week
Sally: I can't do this

Me: WTF happened to Ridge and Brooke?! Who gives a crap about Sally and Thomas??

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks!

I must be honest, I'm not crazy of Ridge/Brooke/Bill/Eric/Quinn/Katie mess neither during the last few months so ... I'm ok with a break for some episodes. But I find boring these entire weeks with only one storyline at time

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Priomo (The transcript please? Even tough this time I think I understood almost everything, I'm becoming good!xD)

From SOD & SID

4/17
Coco is angry when she realizes Sally and Shirley used her as a pawn to garner success for the family company, jeopardizing her own job prospects and relationships.

4/18
An emergency Forrester family meeting is held to figure out how to deal with the ramifications of the Spectra fashion show.
A furious Steffy lashes out at Thomas and RJ.

4/19
Things come to a head when Coco confronts Sally about making her an accomplice in the corporate espionage.
Steffy forbids Thomas and RJ from having any further contact with Sally and Coco.

4/20
Brooke returns something of precious value to Bill
Katie makes an unannounced visit to Quinn expecting to make good on a deal that was previously suggested.

4/21
Brooke surprises Bill with a token of her appreciation for his loyalty.
Ridge gets clued in to Katie’s payback scheme.

Bill and Brooke become engaged
On the heels of the Spectra fiasco, Eric and Ridge frantically sketch in hopes of coming up with new designs.
Screenshot - 14_04_2017 , 15.03.jpg  Screenshot - 14_04_2017 , 15.05.jpg  Screenshot - 14_04_2017 , 15.05x.jpg  Brill.jpg 

My God that honey bottle, I hope we won't have the same stupid thing of Eric and Donna
I can wait this storyline with Brooke, Eric, Katie (she is really horrible), Bill and Quinn it's over for Ridge

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Ridge is back...we can breath again! The way he's looking at Quinn...sizzling!

I knew that Brooke was not spilling the beans because she wanted Ridge to support her

reunion with PIG! I hope she has the decency to reveal to Ridge that she kept PIG'S

dicky choker...because she claimed  Ridge made love to her while thinking of Quinn

and Brooke probably stroked that piece of junk before and after!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Bill: The only woman I want more of...is you
Quinn: This can't happen again...never again
Katie: You keep me happy and I keep quiet about your dirty little secret
Thomas: You stole from me and you've been playing me this whole time

Oh no...that honey bottle. I don't even want to know what Eric and Donna did with one. Shudder!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks Christy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
...talking about generous ,wonderful and 'all that is good in the world' Eric..I hope he

cheats on Quinn with Katie! Eric is always spewing that Ridge has a wondering eye and

he cheated on Stefanie all their married life.. what a hypocrite !

Thorsten is back!!!!!!!!             [yippee][yippee]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Hmmm, what in the hell does Katie want from Ridge for her silence? She is wouldn't, would she?

I hope Ridge has a flashbulb moment when he hears that brooke has gone running back to Bill in record time.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Once Ridge sees Brooke back with Bill...he will realise that their attempt at a reunion

was mostly for RJ and that her heart wasn't totally his and  Ridge sensed that

in his own heart...hence  the flirting with Quinn!

I think Katie wants to be president of FC so she can work closely with Ridge and keep

Quinn away from him ..time will tell...

Katbert

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I hope this doesn't lead to a Katie and Ridge reunion.  That would be revolting (IMO) after the way she's pried into his personal business all the while spouting her fake intention of getting at truth and justice.  I'm sick of smug, self-righteous, snooping Katie.  I wish Ridge could get a woman that would lead to slow-burn love that lasts more than a month.  Where's Kendall Hart-Slater when you need her?  I still miss Zen.

As for Thomas, pfft.  I'm delighted to see that smug, self-satisfied look smacked off his face.  That's what happens when you think you "love" someone you don't even know.  So she made you laugh.  Who's laughing now?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
katbert..ITA..no actor on TV can portray a "slow burn love' affair as Thorsten can...he

takes our breath away!

Ridge is every woman's unattainable dream and that means NO woman can have his

heart forever and that is.. as should be!

I'm ready for his next slow burn love affair...short as they are...Ridge mesmerizes

us with those exhilarating moments that stay in our minds forever ...can't wait!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Promo (the trascript please?^^)

#at=0

Monday, April 24, 2017 Episode #7571
Ridge attempts to heal his heartbreak by delving into replacing the designs stolen by Spectra Fashions.
Katie has a much different opinion than Quinn regarding a suitable position for her at Forrester Creations.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 #Episode #7572
Having been banished from Forrester Creations, Coco weighs her future career options.
Ridge and Steffy decide to exact revenge on Spectra Fashions by getting Lt. Baker involved.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 #Episode #7573
Sally is caught off-guard by Coco’s response to her offer.
RJ is put on the spot when his family recruits him to complete an uncomfortable task.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 #Episode #7574
Although grateful for his reunion with Brooke, Bill would like to know why she ended her engagement to Ridge.
Coco is torn between her family and her first love after being asked to turn on one of them.

Friday, April 28, 2017 #Episode #7575
Thomas begins to have second thoughts about supporting his family’s intent to prosecute Sally.
Sally learns the hard way the consequences of orchestrating the Forrester Creations’ designs heist.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #19 
Katie: I'm in control now. Working with me might be in your best interest.
Ridge: you've got some nerve
Bill: He did something and I'm going to expose him for it
Steffy: this was a criminal act and Sally's got to pay for it
Sally: they want to arrest men

Thanks for the spoilers.

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thanks to you!
Print

Quick Navigation: