Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Episode 58
Cassandra is released from the hospital, but not from the emotional scars. Will her trauma threaten her relationship with her family?

Jesse is a man on the edge. Will his intentions to save his family ultimately cost him his family?

Pete BLAH BLAH BLAH. Celia BLAH BLAH BLAH. Colby BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Shaken by the growing relationship between AJ and Heather, Miranda decides to move out of the Chandler Mansion. Who does she turn to in her hour of need?

Episode 59
Celia and Pete BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Dixie walks in on Anders struggling with the shadows of his past.

JR makes a veiled threat to Cara regarding his steroid usage. Does he have Cara backed into a corner? 

Lea asks Zach what he wants from life—he responds with a passionate kiss.

YAY to Zach & Lea!!!  Bout damn time!  I really hope Miranda turns to her Uncle Zach and that he's given a house of his own so that she can move in with him!

For those interested in the BLAH BLAH BLAH portions, lol, ... http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/08/all-my-children-spoilers-august-26.html#more

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for posting these Alina. Sadly AMC will continue with lots of BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. But we will get some Zach/Miranda and finally some passionate Zach/Lea! Sounds like Lea is making effort this time too and I like that.
August 26 is soooooo far away, LOL.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
I'm afraid to get my hopes up that they will actually show the kiss after what they did the last time ....
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I agree. I've gotten to the point that I'll believe it when I SEE it and not before, especially when it involves something good for Zach.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.