Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Just found this tidbit for next week online:

"Karen (Katharine McPhee) finds herself seduced by the glamorous life of new BFF Rebecca Duvall (special guest star Uma Thurman) — but can Rebecca be trusted? What will Karen’s ascent mean to her relationship with Dev (Raza Jaffrey)? And will Rebecca drive Derek (Jack Davenport) insane? Eileen (Anjelica  Huston) introduces new beau Nick (guest star Thorsten Kaye) to ex-husband Jerry (guest star Michael Cristofer), while Julia (Debra Messing) panics when her son Leo (Emory Cohen) goes missing. Megan Hilty and Christian Borle also star."

See it on this website:

Smash Spoilers For Episode 12 “Publicity”

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks, Gina!  Can't wait for Eileen to show Nick off to her pig-of-an-ex!
As for Julia, I'm about over her whining and thinking "it was an accident" will make her husband forgive her!  I hope their son decided to live with dad - he seems to have more time for him!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I wonder if Nick gets to toss a martini at Jerry............   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
I wonder if Nick gets to toss a martini at Jerry............   

He he!  Oooh, I just can't wait to see the look on Jerry's face when he sees sexy Nick!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Why waste a good martini... let it be Jerry he tosses and that's how they write in his injury!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeStillMyHeart

Why waste a good martini... let it be Jerry he tosses and that's how they write in his injury!!!

That's exactly what I was thinking, LOL.

Thanks for the spoiler Gina.

BeStillMyHeart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Has anyone heard anything about when Ellis gets his comeuppance? I can't stand that little cutthroat. I can't wait to see what happens to HIM!!! He is a backstabbing imp.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

^^^I read an interview with the actor who plays him and apparently he will be around next year too.  He said he will proabably be more hated than he is now.

June

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

There are a couple of things I can't get out of my head (I guess Nick Felder is taking his rightful place next to Zach Slater, LOL).  Everything I read refers to Nick as Eileen's "BOYFRIEND", not just her date or a crush or something.  I see that little label as a sign that this is not just a short term thing.  And then this week's episode has really raised my hopes, because they spent precious money and a lot of effort in giving us a glimpse into Nick the real person, showing us his home, the whale and Keith Richards and all.  If it really was a short term role, they would have saved all that money and shown Nick driving Eileen to her home.  May be it is wishful thinking on my part, but I am really hoping all these things are indications of Nick sticking around for the long haul and getting some prominence on the show!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Searose, what you said makes sense and I hope you are right about Nick's longevity.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.