Author   Comment  
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
SOD

CaRidge baby ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for posting these, Malin.  All I can think right now is, until Ridge gets home, I will probably feel every one of Caroline's contractions since her rapist is playing hero [rolleyes]

I was about to post my DirecTV daily episode descriptions, I will just add them right here, with my comments in red font:

Monday - A business discussion between Ridge and Rick turns personal; Thomas helps Caroline.  (So while I will already be feeling Caroline's contractions, pRicky will make them worse [rolleyes] )

Tuesday - Brooke accidentally reveals information about Ridge to Rick; the Spencers and Forresters gather to await a birth.  (Accidentally????  REALLY????  [explode]  As for both families gathering, it is something very new for me, LOL)

Wednesday -Ridge makes an announcement to the family; Thomas has a hostile reaction to Ridge.  (Wow, so the bonus scene from two days ago where he apologized didn't really mean anything, did it??)

Thursday - Quinn gives Liam proof of their past together; Ridge gives Steffy fatherly advice.  (I love watching Ridge/Steffy scenes, wish it wasn't about the triangle with Spencer brothers, but I will take it, as long as I get to see Ridge [wink] )

Friday - Deacon talks to Quinn about possible future scenarios; Wyatt and Steffy discuss Liam.  (Great!  I will go shopping that day.)

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Haha OMG! Hilarious! Yeah you go ahead Searose! Thanks for posting!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks for posting! I just bought my SOD tonight!

I'm so excited to know that Ridge and Caroline's son will be making his appearance this coming week![clap]Sounds like the birth is going to be beautiful! But then again, everything about CaRidge is beautiful, from the time they fell in love, helping each other through each other's ordeals and then the PERFECT wedding!

Of course, now the bullshit begins...again[frown]

Thomas is once again circling CaRidge like a vulture over a dead carcass![rolleyes] And of course Brooke and her loose lips is revealing information that she promised she would keep "a secret"![2fingers]
WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRIDGE??? WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID YOU TELL BROOKE!!!!!!!!! 

Ridge and Caroline have been through a lot together and hopefully they can overcome everything that is about to be thrown at them!! LOVE WILL CONQUER ANYTHING!![family] Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the show to reveal that Ridge is actually the father!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.