Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
OMG - now I know what they meant by "Thomas" will find out about Douglas from an unlikely source...

in tomorrow's preview, RIDGE is telling Thomas that he knows about the night he spent at the hotel with Caroline...   LOOKS GOOD!! 

...and I'm glad it's finally out in the open!!  Maybe Thomas will agree with his dad that RIDGE is the better father for Douglas!! [candle]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

Wow - that looks intense. I can't wait to see Ridge confront him.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
OMG, I spoke too soon on the other thread, LOL.  Thanks for posting this ladies.  CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Not only do I hope that Ridge explodes on the little creep, I hope he tells $PIG the whole truth when $PIG confronts him (which we know he will).  Then I will enjoy watching $PIG beat the living daylights out of the little rapist!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
OMG... Thomas looks so small, squirming in that chair...because of his PERSONALITY

change.. I ALMOST feel sorry for him...NOT!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Wouldn't it be the perfect ending to this bittersweet story...a sweet child was conceived

...and a father and son relationship seems to be on the mend... Thomas admits that

nothing happened in the hotel room that night because before Caroline fell asleep all

she did was profess her undying love for you, dad,  and I was a jerk to continue the lie

but I've changed but the right time hasn't come up to tell her that... nothing happened

with Caroline just like Brooke on that island!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: