Message Board

 

Main Section
Register Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,924
Reply with quote  #1 
Searose??

Okaye, so it would be very hard for me to find the exact spoiler becasue someone posted it on FB and those messages get lost very fast.  However, I know it was from like SN or SON or something like that.  A reputible spoiler place.  And I  know SOD reported about Ryan.

But it basically said that Ryan was going to question if Zach could have been murdered.  Then it goes on to say that Kendall will be determined to find out how Zach died.  (God, it hurts to type those words!!)

So now my thoughts . . . so before Zach even left the canvas TFIIC had a clear path for Kendall.  She was going to have heart problems and the imposter was going to be her doctor and there would be a romance.  You know, because he is so much like Zach.  (Yeah, I just threw up a little in my mouth!!)  Now, she is still going to have health problems, but they are very certain to mention that the imposter will only be her doctor.  Nothing more.  And they also say that it will be a VERY long time before Kendall can move on.  Which makes me wonder if she will ever even have to.

Now all of a sudden . . . Kendall is David's shooter??  It just seems to me that they are re-doing everything they had planned.  And I just have to wonder why.  They wanted us to forget Zach before he even left.  I just feel like they are trying to keep Kendall busy . . . for now.  And I have to wonder what later will bring.

My dream is that Kendall gets an idea that Zach is alive and is determined to find him . . . and she does!!!!

I know I tend to over analyze things . . . to my favor . . . but I just want Zach back so much I can't freakin' stand it!!

I also know the backlash from losing TK/Zach is something I've never witnessed before and I hope TFIIC realize what a HUGE mistake they made and give TK what he needs to make it worth his while.

Sorry for rambling, but when I get a thought into my head . . . its hard to put it into words.

BTW . . . the imposter has turned out to be an epic failure so if TFIIC thought for a half a second that this actor could somehow replace TK in the leading role . . . they found out real quick that wasn't the case!!

June


searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #2 
OMG June, this is SO opposite of what I would want to see!  Why, oh WHY do they have to have the li'l fucker, the sperm seller, be the one to question whether it was a murder! 

I checked Soapnet, and I found this one-liner:
"
*New information comes out about Zach’s death that could have big ramifications for Kendall."

The BIG ramifications for Kendall that I would like to see would actually implicate The Sperm Seller, not make him the hero(NOT) again!  What I would pay to watch is Kendall finding out that The Sperm Seller was, behind the scenes, working with Zach's invisible "partners", that he was in cahoots with them.  May be not directly ordering Zach's murder, but making them feel that he wanted all of Zach's casinos at any cost, which may be they misinterpreted the words "at any cost".  Because heaven knows, TIIC would never have him directly order a hit on Zach!  But IF TIIC have any intention of salvaging this show, it would open Kendall's eyes about how much hate, jealousy, resentment The Sperm Seller always carried for Zach, would blame him for Zach's death, and find ways to cut ties with him for good!  And it all may end up being a good time to bring up Donor # 1 being Spikester's bio-father, because we all vividly remember the scene between Zach and The Sperm Seller when the 2nd DNA was being ordered!  Yeah, I would pay to watch all this happen, and Kendall FINALLY cutting ties with him!  Yes, I would actually tune in to AMC to watch this! 

 


__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #3 
Oh wait, did you say Kendall is David's shooter??????  WTF????????????

Never mind, it doesn't really matter to me, LOL.

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
nurlenz

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 322
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
OMG June, this is SO opposite of what I would want to see!  Why, oh WHY do they have to have the li'l fucker, the sperm seller, be the one to question whether it was a murder! 

I checked Soapnet, and I found this one-liner:
"
*New information comes out about Zach’s death that could have big ramifications for Kendall."

The BIG ramifications for Kendall that I would like to see would actually implicate The Sperm Seller, not make him the hero(NOT) again!  What I would pay to watch is Kendall finding out that The Sperm Seller was, behind the scenes, working with Zach's invisible "partners", that he was in cahoots with them.  May be not directly ordering Zach's murder, but making them feel that he wanted all of Zach's casinos at any cost, which may be they misinterpreted the words "at any cost".  Because heaven knows, TIIC would never have him directly order a hit on Zach!  But IF TIIC have any intention of salvaging this show, it would open Kendall's eyes about how much hate, jealousy, resentment The Sperm Seller always carried for Zach, would blame him for Zach's death, and find ways to cut ties with him for good!  And it all may end up being a good time to bring up Donor # 1 being Spikester's bio-father, because we all vividly remember the scene between Zach and The Sperm Seller when the 2nd DNA was being ordered!  Yeah, I would pay to watch all this happen, and Kendall FINALLY cutting ties with him!  Yes, I would actually tune in to AMC to watch this! 

 

Searose, I would tune in to watch that. It would be the perfecting ending to The Sperm Seller being idolized by everyone in PV. That would be a great s/l.
jam

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,924
Reply with quote  #5 
Now, now Searose.  LOL!!

In my last thread I stated "am I reaching??"  Well, I think you are really reaching if you think for a half a second that TFIIC will let Ryan Lavery ever do something so evil as to have a hand in Zach's death.  LOL!!

At this point . . . Ryan is insignificant to me.  But what is getting me thinking that maybe there are some talks with TK is that is seems they have put Kendall "on hold" so to speak.  By then making her David's shooter it frees some time for her to be involved with THAT story before she goes looking for what happened to Zach.  And hopefully, finding him.

And at this point . . . I don't give a shit who the hero is . . . as long as Zach is found alive.

Like I said, I know I am reaching, but all of this just seems fishy to me.

June

zendallisperfection

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 86
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
BTW . . . the imposter has turned out to be an epic failure so if TFIIC thought for a half a second that this actor could somehow replace TK in the leading role . . . they found out real quick that wasn't the case!!



yeah, they did, because TK isn't replaceable by anyone.
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Now, now Searose.  LOL!!

In my last thread I stated "am I reaching??"  Well, I think you are really reaching if you think for a half a second that TFIIC will let Ryan Lavery ever do something so evil as to have a hand in Zach's death.  LOL!!

At this point . . . Ryan is insignificant to me.  But what is getting me thinking that maybe there are some talks with TK is that is seems they have put Kendall "on hold" so to speak.  By then making her David's shooter it frees some time for her to be involved with THAT story before she goes looking for what happened to Zach.  And hopefully, finding him.

And at this point . . . I don't give a shit who the hero is . . . as long as Zach is found alive.

Like I said, I know I am reaching, but all of this just seems fishy to me.

June

Yeah, The Sperm Seller, The Green Thing, Kwak, JackASS, ThadeASS, Dr. Death, pretty much everyone is insignificant to me too, I don't care what happens to any of them in general, but.... I still hate The Sperm Seller so much for everything he did to Zach, I AM reaching.........I know it sounds like a fantasy, but I just want to see him kicked off the pedestal, I just want to see Kendall (and Madison, Erica, Binks, anyone who ever uttered the words "Ryan is a GOOD man") open her eyes and know what she kept throwing away her life for, even though it is way too late for her to get back the most precious gift she failed to appreciate while she had it!

What I am really afraid of though, is since there is so much talk everywhere about how much people want ZACH back, TFIIC are stupid enough to go hire some guy to play Zach, and think it would fly.  If they do, it would be a lethal mistake.  We the people, only want that Zach that TK gave us, the one TK breathed life into, not a "replacement" Zach!  If Mr. Kaye is not interested in going back to AMC, then I think TIIC are better off letting the character go.  But that's just IMHO


__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
pah

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,091
Reply with quote  #8 

  Yes, Searose, you are so right. To try to pass off ANYONE else as Zach would be a TOTAL disaster. I don't think anyone who ever loved Zach would ever accept a replacement for Thorsten, even if the new guy was a good actor. TK IS Zach. If we can't have TK, we can't have Zach IMO, as sad as that is to say.  I'm beginning to accept that he is gone. Not that I don't miss him like CRAZY, and ache to see him every day, because I DO,  but the truth is the show is not really good enough to deserve him anymore.

jam

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,924
Reply with quote  #9 
Oh trust me ladies . . . they know its TK's Zach we want back . . . or none at all.  I know TFIIC don't have a brain amongst any of them . . . but I think they know that it was pure TK that made Zach so loved.  Any other actor in the role would not have had the same outcome.

TK IS ZACH SLATER!!

June

Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,241
Reply with quote  #10 
Here's what is in the 01/18/10 SOD -- a friend of ours scanned it for us (I'll probably pick up this issue since there's a pic of TK on the cover too, with the blurb AMC's Zach: Shocking Twist! So not just AMC but the mags know what a draw TK is.)


__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
peggylou

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 79
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks for the article - Peggy

mandy

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 459
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks for the clip Kathy.
Interesting read; and quite coincidentally it has some similarities to Zach's Story - on another thread on this board?

I do have one question. The date of the SOD issue, should it be 01/18/11?

__________________
:) tkfanalways :)
jam

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,924
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks Kathy!!

I just want someone to get an inkling that maybe Zach wasn't killed at all!!

I NEED this!!

June

searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks Kathy for posting the article. 

As far as I am concerned, Zach survived the crash, and is blissfully spending his days with some wonderful people, far away from PV, and will come retrieve his Prince Ian as soon as he recovers from amnesia or as soon as the "danger" passes.  Whatever the case, it doesn't matter to me, as long as I can keep chanting the words "Zach is ALIVE" in my head, LOL.  Even if TK/Zach never comes back to AMC, I just want to imagine him being alive and happy, having found peace that he never had in PV

But if TIIC HAD TO go this route, why, OH WHY do they have to make The Rabid Rage Monkey the hero in all this again?  When will they learn that the viewers don't perceive him as a hero, and never will?  When the show gets canceled?  Really, if they want a boost in ratings, they should try making him the villain, or at least partially guilty in having some hand in Zach's ("attempted" as far as I am concerned) murder.  UGH, UGH, UGH!!!!!!!!

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Dolly

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 144
Reply with quote  #15 
What's interesting about this is that the desire for TK to return as Zach has not died down. Let me be clear about this: Virtually every single post on other boards want TK back-not a recast. There is only one Zach Slater, and he lives in TK's psyche.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 267
Reply with quote  #16 
This is some interesting stuff.  It surely does get the imagination working over-time.  Since there are a lot of different theories, I guess it would be no harm if I said a word or two. 
1)  there will never be any person to assume the role of Zach Slater but TK
2)  I had a terrible feeling when scumbucket swam out to save him, that he did see him and Zach was alive and Zach may have jumped the plane before it exploded not wanting to be found and asked that the piece of crap to let him go.  Naturally Ryan would agree because then he would no longer have competition in any department with Zach gone.  Now of course this is all contingent on the fact that they were all wearing those see in the dark glasses because the ocean is pitch black at night.
3)  As far as David being cleared of causing Zach's death did anyone ever think he may have helped him escape after all David is the king of ill plans and who would be a better go to person to fake a death or escape than him.
This is just a thought I was having only my opinion.
I hope that Zach is sunning himself on some island sucking up the local hooch.

I hope that Ryan gets his sorry ass crucified for some type of cover-up he can share a cell with Scotty or Bubba what ever accommodations are available.

In all fairness to the new actor I do hope they find him a suitable companion the thought of his even being remotely a replacement for Kendall's next partner is a slap in his face. He will be sharing a room with Amanda's Mom in no time.  He's a player and not a stayer and does not exhibit that mature self control Zach had.

Everyone does want TK back as Zach and that is very clear but I still have hope that he will be around in some other show or another.  It is almost vulgar how this man has left the show and they are still playing the Zach card to save viewers. 








__________________
Regards,

Megan
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,469
Reply with quote  #17 
I've always detested David but he had nothing to do with Zach's death - that's all on Kendall AFAIC!  Zach wasn't on the plane because of David, he was on it because of her.  Uggggh.  Pisses me off that Zach's death is making an even bigger whiny martyr out of David and letting Kendall off the hook!

__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
jam

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,924
Reply with quote  #18 
Christy!!  And when it comes out that the Casino guys cause the accident . . . they will ALL be free and clear of any blame and they can ALL go on with their merry little insignificant lives!!

Please bring TK's Zach back!!

June

Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,717
Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks for posting, Kathy.

I still don't get why Kendall has blamed David for this, as AM put it "she blames David for the fact that Zach was on the plane"...when in actuality KENDALL is the reason he was on the plane; not David.  It really doesn't matter what David did.  David could have done exactly what he did and if not for Kendall whining Zach into submission, Zach wouldn't have gotten involved and taken the trip to rescue Kendall's tru loves.  So much for Kendall's supposed self-awareness and how she'd be guilt-ridden and rightfully blaming herself for practically shoving Zach out the door.

In my mind, Zach has lost all memory of Kendall and is being nursed back to health by a beautiful, sexy, smart and determined lady who fell in love with him at first sight.  And that the attraction is mutual!  Sometimes, I even visualize Eva LaRue's "Maria" being the one and she's taking care of him in their little casita.

That's my AMC right there, LOL.  I haven't watched since TK last aired with the exception of Zach's memorial service.   I cried way too much during that...especially when Ian and Spike kissed his picture.  I don't miss AMC but I will always miss TK and HIS Zach Slater.



__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,210
Reply with quote  #20 
IA Alina it is Kendall's fault and I knew her guilt would fade in a matter of minutes because that's the way it's always been.   Of course, Ryass would figure everything out because he is the "hero" in everyones world in PV and I am so glad I'm not watching this horrible mess of a show.   The sad thing is I don't miss it at all (nothing to miss).   I'm just so glad I don't have to see Ryass face and listen to his voice.   I just feel so bad that poor Ian will be neglected and not truly loved.   I wish someone would come and take Ian to his dad.

 I give the show another six months and it will be off the air.  
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 267
Reply with quote  #21 
One thing I do want to make abundantly clear that the fault is most definitely Kendall's.  She volunteered him and she had no regards for the fact that they had been away working on their marriage and they even came to a slight bit of compromise when he gave her the house back and he just wanted an family intact.  If I am wrong the last phone conversation they had he was in a frame of mind IMO that he just wanted things simple and was happy with simple yet blab blab blab she went on and on. At that point even if I did not know this man was leaving the show, I would have had it in my mind he is going. Again and again she NEVER takes responsibility for her actions blame the two things and then forgive them blame Hayward shoot him when it all boils down to it was none of her business in the first place take care of your kids and your husband.  I have believed all along that he is alive somewhere.  JMO, anyway I agree with other people on this, he is too good an actor for this shitty show but I still watch it out of shear curiosity or maybe because I still have a perverse fantasy of what I would like to see in the end. 

Just one last thing and correct me if I am wrong because I do get confused but didn't scumbucket buy one of Zach's casinos through a second party buyer as to keep his identity of ownership secret? Then scumbucket had to know these partners that Zach was in business with unless he took in partners later on down the road. Not that I think he would have Zach murdered he has no balls but you know this is all very fishy and Ryan is no Paulie Walnuts.

__________________
Regards,

Megan
jam

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,924
Reply with quote  #22 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
I am so glad I'm not watching this horrible mess of a show.   The sad thing is I don't miss it at all (nothing to miss).

Toasty, I don't miss AMC one little bit . . . but I miss Zach so much it hurts.  And I miss how I used to look forward to 8:00 when my long day is over and I would curl up on my couch with some hot chocolate to watch Zach Slater.  I miss talking about him and speculating about him.  All of it became such a big part of my "down time" that I don't know what to do with myself.

I can't even bring myself to watch Zach clips.  Haven't been able to watch one since he left.  Thank God for Patrick and Ian, but I want to watch Zach again.  He IS my favorite TK character.

June


pah

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,091
Reply with quote  #23 
     I agree with those that put the blame on Kendall. As I've said before, I want her to constantly hear her own voice saying "No, but YOU can."  THOSE WORDS killed Zach and I'd sentence her to a lifetime of hearing them drumming in her ears!
      June, I don't know how you can deprive yourself of watching the Zach clips. I sort of understand what you mean, but I find that watching Zach is the only way I can survive. Not a day goes by that I don't surround myself with these precious treasures. Try it. You may have a few moments of blessed forgetfulness and be thankful for them.
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,241
Reply with quote  #24 
The reason I can't watch most Zach clips is because of Kendall.

Even when she's not in them, her destructive shadow looms large over everything. I can't forget that the only reason Zach went after Greenlee and Ryan is because of her. Kendall put Zach in an excruciatingly lose-lose situation. If he'd said no, there would have been no living with her. But Zach lived to please Kendall, even though there was never a more ungrateful, vindictive, and undeserving recipient than she was, so he said yes. Either way Zach was doomed and he was doomed from the instant he fell in love with -- as he once so memorably and accurately called Kendall -- that betraying bitch.

I also want her to hear those words drumming in her ears forever. But she won't. Her fingers point at anyone but herself.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Zach's disappearance does become a means to smear him by raising questions about what really killed him, in order to give Ryan something to do (and his sperm a chance to build up stamina before he gets somebody else pregnant), since it appears that Ryan's storylines must lean on Zach even when Zach isn't there. Ryan took almost everything from Zach that Zach loved when he was alive. Now that Zach is presumed dead, Ryan can take the rest.

So I'll be surprised if Zach's memory doesn't get thoroughly stomped on and trashed. But nothing will ever tarnish my memories of Zach or burnish my memories of Kendall. Nothing can change the fact that (as always) Kendall couldn't live without Greenlee and Ryan, while completely taking Zach's welfare for granted.



__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
The reason I can't watch most Zach clips is because of Kendall.

Ditto!  Watching my old DVDs of Zach scenes used to be such a pleasure, but it has become too painful for me to watch lately, knowing what we now know.  For a while, I held out hope that things would change, but no, Zach's fate was written the day he met Kendall in Vegas, and he finally got sacrificed at the altar of Rylee!  Not only KENDALL is the reason Zach went on that ill-fated mission, but KENDALL is the reason Zach has suffered so much post Satin Slayer days.  However, I am not at all surprised that the finger is now being pointed elsewhere and Kendall is supposed to be "guilt-free".  I remember how little it took them to have Spikester be diagnosed with genetic mutation disorder, so that The Green Witch Baby-napping can be forgotten!  Oh yeah, it's not Kendall's fault, it's not Rylee's fault, it was never David's fault IMO, but TIIC are SO capable of making Zach the guilty one here, as if he chose to associate with unsavory people!

Here is the tidbit from this week's ABC Sneak Peek:  "Across town, Kendall and Ryan are dealing with Zach's will which bring some new facts to light: Was Zach murdered? And if so, by who? ".

Tell me WHY the li'l fucker has to deal with Zach's will?  Oh yeah, because he is in charge of EVERYTHING, isn't he?  I won't be surprised if he brought up Zach having faked his death before (he hasn't brought it up that I know of), and as for taking everything from Zach, I AM surprised he hasn't tried to "comfort" Kendall (that I know of).  But I digress!  My heart aches to see Zach, I want my guilty pleasure back, five days a week, but, the crapfest that is AMC is SO NOT WORTHY of TK's Zach.  What a joke that TIIC take pride in saying that they are not bringing fan-favs back, and are instead focusing on newbies!  TK's talent deserves so much better than what TIIC have given him, and I am willing to wait till he resurfaces on screen with something new.  It won't be Zach, I will always love and miss Zach, but I am sure TK's new character will mesmerize me just the same, if not more!  In the mean time, I keep chanting my mantra that Zach is alive, he survived the crash and was rescued by people who are worthy of his gratitude, that he is in a beautiful place, blissfully amnesiac of his past in PV, and is at peace.  But two things make my heart ache:  First and foremost, of course, it hurts to not be able to have my Zach-fix, and secondly, our Prince Ian is without his Daddy!

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
toasty2

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,210
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
I am so glad I'm not watching this horrible mess of a show.   The sad thing is I don't miss it at all (nothing to miss).

Toasty, I don't miss AMC one little bit . . . but I miss Zach so much it hurts.  And I miss how I used to look forward to 8:00 when my long day is over and I would curl up on my couch with some hot chocolate to watch Zach Slater.  I miss talking about him and speculating about him.  All of it became such a big part of my "down time" that I don't know what to do with myself.

I can't even bring myself to watch Zach clips.  Haven't been able to watch one since he left.  Thank God for Patrick and Ian, but I want to watch Zach again.  He IS my favorite TK character.

June



Oh I miss Zach Slater and Mr. Thorsten Kaye very very very much but to be honest I don't want to see him on this show with these horrible writers and more of the same crap.   I am so sick of them NOT giving him a story that doesn't include Ryan and as much as I once loved Zendall I couldn't accept him with her anymore because after everything she did I didn't feel she truly loved him.   Hard for me to say because they were a wonderful couple and had enormous chemistry and I do love Lish but Kendall's love for Rylee consumed her and I don't even believe she loves her children as much as them (wasn't she going to use them to get GL out of town).  Thorsten deserves to go to a show that truly appreciates his talent, this show does not.   They don't even care if you have talent judging by the current cast. 
Kelly

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,867
Reply with quote  #27 
Well I have to agree with all of those who feel as I do...that Zach being trashed and abused was the order of the day for years and I don't want to watch him being abused anymore. I love TK, I LOVE Zach but my heart broke at watching the dribble he was given to do and his gifts wasting away. Kendall may have loved him, for a minute in her warped way, but she had hurt him over and over for the love of Greenpea and the Rymaster and I could not stand to watch that go on. I remember watching my favorite characters on this show, Travis and Chris Stamp destroyed so Erica could be FREE so I assume if they don't plan on TK coming back then they will do the same to Zach.
Speaking of Bianca...why doesn't she EVER mention her father? NuBianca is sooooo incredibly boring I have to say. JMO.
mandy

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 459
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Post by Kelly : Well I have to agree with all of those who feel as I do...that Zach being trashed and abused was the order of the day for years and I don't want to watch him being abused anymore. I love TK, I LOVE Zach but my heart broke at watching the dribble he was given to do and his gifts wasting away.


Quote:
Part post by Searose :  AMC is SO NOT WORTHY of TK's Zach.  What a joke that TIIC take pride in saying that they are not bringing fan-favs back, and are instead focusing on newbies!  TK's talent deserves so much better than what TIIC have given him, and I am willing to wait till he resurfaces on screen with something new.  It won't be Zach, I will always love and miss Zach, but I am sure TK's new character will mesmerize me just the same, if not more! 


I also agree!
Thorsten and his talents are worthy of so much more than what AMC IIC can even dream to offer. It is only a matter of TIME before TK is on our screens once more; and he will WOW us like he has always done before. I am just thankful to have had the pleasure of watching (and re-watching clips) TK/Zach and being part of his characters journey through life.
IF TK/Zach returns to AMC in the future' I will of course watch the great mahn at work. For there is NO other Actor (IMO) that does Daytime as well as TK

__________________
:) tkfanalways :)
doug73

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #29 

As a first time poster here i must say that Thorsten Kaye is the best actor that i have seen on daytime tv. His portrayal of Zach was tremendous, he was a good guy who did not have a problem getting a little dirty to protect his loved ones. In a twist i too hope Zach emerges alive to save his family from the bad guys. But there forever can be only one Zach...Thorsten Kaye, if not him RIP Zach.

RJ4

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 44
Reply with quote  #30 

I agree with you all.  He was the best that I have seen on soaps as well.  That is what drew me to him ( not to of course mention his great looks!! .   He portrayed Zach so well, right on the money. As you all have said, I miss seeing him regularly.  I wish him the best in whatever venue he works in, but I hope that we can see him often!  He has a superb talent!  

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.