Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
From B&B Facebook Fan Page spoilers for upcoming May Sweeps:

Thomas Learns the Truth
Katie continues to meddle and won’t mind her own business and implores Ridge to do the right thing after uncovering important information. Thomas learns the truth and will surprise everyone. What happens next is a bunch of twists and turns, no one would expect.

I didn't bother with the rest of it.  

Sharon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for posting Sharon.  Not holding my breath for Caroline to not give in, but no matter what, the rapist will remain nothing but a rapist in my eyes. 

I can only imagine the twists and turns that OBA and pRick will maneuver for the CEO chair [rolleyes]

I am off to the liquor store, got to stock up for this [sigh]

Alley

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the spoiler. I am not surprised at all that Thomas finally learned the truth. This is soap after all, you can never expect secrets will be hiding forever. The good thing about it is we no longer have to endure Caroline and Ridge having the same dialogue and deer in the headlight looks everyday. Now I wonder will Ridge be the one who tells Thomas?  As for the bunch of twist and turns, I think it is uncovering evidence of doc's breaches of doctor-patient confidentiality. The medical board don't take away someone's right to practice medicine unless it is a serious violation. My speculation is they find out his shady past of manipulate diagnostic information and use it to blackmail wealthy patients. Then they will find out the real truth is not what they would expect in the first place.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks, Sharon! OMG, Thomas "will surprise everyone" - the only thing that would surprise me would be if he admitted he raped Caroline and went back to Paris permanently.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Thanks, Sharon! OMG, Thomas "will surprise everyone" - the only thing that would surprise me would be if he admitted he raped Caroline and went back to Paris permanently.

Or "maybe" just "maybe" they didn't do anything [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alley
My speculation is they find out his shady past of manipulate diagnostic information and use it to blackmail wealthy patients. Then they will find out the real truth is not what they would expect in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
 the only thing that would surprise me would be if he admitted he raped Caroline and went back to Paris permanently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Or "maybe" just "maybe" they didn't do anything [wink]

DAYUM, I like all of the above [agree] 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Here's everything from SOD - WTF. These spoilers are all over the map! First Katie is concerned about Ridge and isn't being "malicious" -- but then Katie is snooping to get payback because they used to be engaged? Not that it matters because it's none of her business anyway, but which is it?! Katie sounds psychotic! I can't even wrap my brain around these spoilers to paraphrase them so am just gonna post them all.

[ridge-confesses]

[may-preview] 
[spoilers] 

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Implore Ridge to do the right thing !!!  Ridge IS doing the right thing!  I still can't get over how tptb have dropped this ball entirely.  They don't seem to get that little point.  Sheesh!  IMO Ridge should spill the whole thing & challenge TootallThomas in court.  I think he would win custody anyway if the circumstances of what TTT did came out.  I need some likkas!  [drunk]

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thomas has apparently had a complete character change...the other day at the office

when Ridge said he had only one sketch...Thomas almost tripped over himself to get

the unfinished items to Ridge ASAP... no complaining or bickering, pleasant demeanor

also his comment that Douglas's charm and his is living up to Ridge's legacy... so with

that in mind...when he finds out ...probably behind some door as usual...he will

remember how horrified Caroline was that they slept together and all she said when

she was still able to speak before she went into a drunken ,medicated stupor was that

she LOVES Ridge! He will finally admit that he was blinded by his ego and should have

given an ear to Caroline that night and although Douglas is his son.. the best father

Douglas could have is Ridge !

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Perhaps the twists is going to be that Thomas admits he never slept with Caroline and only made it look like they did something? [blush]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
Perhaps the twists is going to be that Thomas admits he never slept with Caroline and only made it look like they did something? [blush]

Yeah i agree! Hopefully! He is a creep!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318

OMG! We can only hope! This storyline has gone on way too long and we can only hope it ends in Ridge's favor![smile]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Melanie!  so good to see you post...yeah...Ridge is the father!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Melanie!  so good to see you post...yeah...Ridge is the father!!!

Thanks Laura! I know it's been a while! Busy around the Hacker house, but I still make time every day for my Thorsten fix!! Lately I've been listening to him reciting his poetry on my iPhone! Can't get enough!

I agree, he just has to be the father!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
According to spoilers, Ridge is mentioned only later in the week...I hope he shows up

earlier!

Katie seems to have given up the bottle for a fulltime position of being busybody to

Ridge!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
According to spoilers, Ridge is mentioned only later in the week...I hope he shows up

earlier!

Katie seems to have given up the bottle for a fulltime position of being busybody to

Ridge!

Yeah no kidding! Katie is acting a lot like Brooke lately!UGH!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:

earlier!

Ridge!

According to DirecTV, it is the Avant Family show this week, but Katie will badger Ridge on Wednesday and Thursday.  He is not mentioned on Friday, but I am hoping he will be on, because "Caroline regrets talking with Katie when she is pushed to reveal a secret".

ITA with you and Melanie, her inner Logan has come out, if she is not boozing, she is meddling in Ridge's life, UGH!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Those two Logans and if Thomas's mother was around...her name escapes me... are

always revolving around Ridge...who can blame them???

Ridge is the sun...when he asks Caroline to come to him for a hug and kiss...

I close my eyes and imagine that feeling....heavenly!!!!

Like Pricky ADMITTED to Caroline ,the day MYRNA lied that CaRIDGE were having an

affair and Caroline said that it was only kisses and it was over ...PRICK said...no one

ever gets over RIDGE!!!...You got that right LOSER!!!

Ridge is debonair,cool, classy,charismatic ,sexy (his smile is electrifying) ...world

renown, gifted, trend setting fashion designer ... and Ricky...your claim to fame is ...

"I'm a blood Forrester and you're not!"  LOL

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.