Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Spike = Object of Possession???

There is absolutely no acknowledgment that Spike is a small human being. Green-Spleen, Ryass and Kendall are acting like kids who are learning to share a toy.    Babies are NOT Toys!!!!!   You don't toss 'em around like they are.
JMO.

OK, not Kendall......I stand very corrected.  My mistake.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Greenlee and Ryan may be treating Spike as a toy or a trophy, but I think it is rather unfair to accuse Kendall of doing that.  She may have been in on the plan originally as a surrogate, but since Spike was born she has been a loving and devoted mother, who was willing to give up her life for him. Kendall loves Spike unconditionally as her son, while Greenlee wants him only to torture Zach and Kendall and use him to get Ryan back.  

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I guess I have to disagree with this LOL.  I don't think I'd lump Kendall in this fun little group you set up here.  For the simple reason Kendall is trying to save her child from being put in the position as pawn in the Greenlee/Ryan vendetta.  Kendall is trying to save her son, she isn't toying with him in any way.  If that was my child and a woman who had no rights to it tried to take my kid. You can bet I won't be just handing him over for the taking, I would fight.  Honestly that is what I see Kendall doing. She is fighting Ryan's stupid idea to use Spike, to pacify Greenlee's need to be a mommy and have something meaningful in her life. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

Greenlee and Ryan may be treating Spike as a toy or a trophy, but I think it is rather unfair to accuse Kendall of doing that.  She may have been in on the plan originally as a surrogate, but since Spike was born she has been a loving and devoted mother, who was willing to give up her life for him. Kendall loves Spike unconditionally as her son, while Greenlee wants him only to torture Zach and Kendall and use him to get Ryan back.  

You know, your absolutely right!!!!    I'm not a Kendall fan but I didn't mean to include in my gripe.   It was automatic.  Honestly.   Major feauxpa.  I dead serious.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:

Diva you are so right!!! Kendall has grown up so much with the help and love of Zach.  She certainly is a devoted Mom to Spike. Well Greenlee - I doubt if she  could be alone with Spike for 2 hours without wanting out!!

Ande
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Well Greenlee - I doubt if she  could be alone with Spike for 2 hours without wanting out!!

Bonnie, you are actually giving her two hours?  You are much too generous, LOL.  Just kidding.

Like Kathy said yesterday, Greenlee can not even care for a hamster.  Kendall, on the other hand, is a lioness, fighting to protect her cub from two hyenas.  That is what a real mother would do.  While Ryan and Greenlee are using Spike as a trophy in their little game.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Now, how can you say that about Greenlee?!?! How did you possibly miss that Greenlee still carries around Spike's sonogram in her purse!!! Considering how often Greenlee must have changed purses over the past year, and yet still managed to keep that sonogram un-dog-eared, scratch-free, and tissue lint-less, I'm personally quite impressed by her level of commitment! I still wouldn't advise a pet store clerk to sell her a hamster, but I'd love to know Greenlee's purse packing technique.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Now, how can you say that about Greenlee?!?! How did you possibly miss that Greenlee still carries around Spike's sonogram in her purse!!! Considering how often Greenlee must have changed purses over the past year, and yet still managed to keep that sonogram un-dog-eared, scratch-free, and tissue lint-less, I'm personally quite impressed by her level of commitment! I still wouldn't advise a pet store clerk to sell her a hamster, but I'd love to know Greenlee's purse packing technique.

SNORT!!! And considering that she only found that picture in a box at the top of her closet in last Friday's episode...

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri

SNORT!!! And considering that she only found that picture in a box at the top of her closet in last Friday's episode...

This is totally irrelevant, but I just had to wonder about that box.  I thought she left everything at Ryan's penthouse when she blew out of town.  So, did Ryan pack it up for her, and take it to her old place?  Did she stash it at her old place before she left? Was it there the whole time Bianca was staying there?  Or what?
Like I said, irrelevant, but WTF? inducing.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
This is totally irrelevant, but I just had to wonder about that box.  I thought she left everything at Ryan's penthouse when she blew out of town.  So, did Ryan pack it up for her, and take it to her old place?  Did she stash it at her old place before she left? Was it there the whole time Bianca was staying there?  Or what?

Good point, Ann.  I don't remember Greenlee even having the sonogram picture in her possession when she blew out of town a year and a half ago, but now it's in a box at the top of her closet?  Just another shining example of the "don't sweat the details, the viewers will never notice" attitude at AMC.  We do notice!

Banner thanks to Monica.
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Good point, Ann.  I don't remember Greenlee even having the sonogram picture in her possession when she blew out of town a year and a half ago, but now it's in a box at the top of her closet?  Just another shining example of the "don't sweat the details, the viewers will never notice" attitude at AMC.  We do notice!

I chalk this up to the cheap recycling/reuse of living accommodations on this show.  I'm surprised we don't find lots of things stashed in closets and under beds at the Valley Inn.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpenny
I'm surprised we don't find lots of things stashed in closets and under beds at the Valley Inn.

EWWWWWWW my mind went there!!! 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.