Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I found these over at NB board, via ZenHo4Life, via Jules....

AMC: Will Hannah Zap Zendall?

Kendall comforts Zach as he deals with his guilt over having failed his dead son Ethan this week on AMC. Will Kendall be threatened if he turns to Ethan's mom Hannah, too?

"I would be," muses Zach's portrayer, Thorsten Kaye. "That's unfinished business between people who made a commitment to each other and never got to finish it. And it wasn't their choice to not finish it. The choice to not be with each other was taken away by his daddy. The last time Hannah and Zach saw each other, they kissed goodbye and said, 'I'll see you when I get back.' That's the note it ended on."

Kaye acknowledges that Zendall fans may not embrace Zach's former lover coming to town, but points out that it will make for good story. "Kendall has to deal with this hottie coming in, and I say it's about time," he laughs. "Zach has had to look at Ryan's ugly mug for two years. If Zach is trying to find comfort about his lost son, who better to find it with than the one who lost it with you?"

Hannah's not exactly feeling the love for Zach. "Hannah is angry with Zach for not protecting their son, and he's angry at her for not telling him he had a son," explains Kaye. He concedes, though, that Hannah had a pretty good reason for not doing that. "She's like, 'I couldn't tell you because I thought you were dead.' La, la, la, whatever. I've got a few questions for her. Like, how could I have had a 38-year old son when I'm only 31? She's got a lot of explaining to do."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week of April 2: Tad's house is set ablaze.

Janet puts the moves on Adam.

Aidan encounters a Lily look-alike.

JR answers Babe's request for a divorce.

Can't Miss: April 4: Zoe seeks acceptance from her mother.

Week of April 9: Babe refuses to give JR another chance. Adam turns his back on a desperate Krystal. Zoe is blown away by Bianca's feelings for her.

----

Sounds like TK is getting into the Hannah story!  His sense of humor is great!

MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I read this earlier this morning, I think it would be good for Kendall to have a real resonable threat to her marriage to quit all this

unrealistic obssesive Ryass assenine behavior and focus on her beloved Husband.......

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

I love you, Thorsten, LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Ditto.  Yup, especially about the comment about the mugshot!  LOL!
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I kind of agree with TK about them having unresolved issued.  Although I don't think there was love involved (they hardly knew each other) they did have a son together and this may help Zach heal.  I also think he's right about Ryan always being in their life.   Although I know Kendall doesn't love Ryan and she truly loves Zach I think she needs a reality check with him being in their life.  I don't think it's going to go the way of Dixie but I think there's going to be some jealousy on Kendall's part.  I also still think there is more to Hannah than meets the eye (like she's working for ACS).  We'll see.
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I love Thorsten's comments about Ryan.   I do think that aspect will be interesting, to see Kendall have to stand in the position that Zach has been in ever since she was pregnant with Spike. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:

DITTO!!! Kathy.

He is too funny.  After the comment I heard her make to Kendall today, I don't think it's going to be a bed of Roses.  Kendall did have to deal with jealousy before with Dixie.  She did well until the Ryass stuck his two cents worth in.  She will claw the bitches eyes out if she so much as tries to get between the two.  But I don't see that, I see destruction of Zach.  Kendall is going to have to save Zach this time, because he is so Raw I don't think he will see it coming.  One bitch (in the nice sense) can see bitch in another.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Kaye acknowledges that Zendall fans may not embrace Zach's former lover coming to town, but points out that it will make for good story. "Kendall has to deal with this hottie coming in, and I say it's about time," he laughs. "Zach has had to look at Ryan's ugly mug for two years. If Zach is trying to find comfort about his lost son, who better to find it with than the one who lost it with you?"

GO THORSTEN!!!!!!!  I Love YOU!!!!  I would love to see this played out.  (g)

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusGal
Kaye acknowledges that Zendall fans may not embrace Zach's former lover coming to town, but points out that it will make for good story.

Yeah -- TK and I agree.  That't what I was saying in my post on one of the Hannah threads yesterday.  I think she may be bad news, but could care less, as long as we get a good Zach story out of it.  Love his sense of humor.  It must be fun for him to finally have hopes of getting good story lines with the Hack gone.  Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I have no problem with Hannah being competition for Kendall.  It's about time that Zach gets fought over by two women.  Enough with Kendall running to Ryan every time something goes wrong in her relationship with Zach.  With McTavish gone, I hope the new writers realize that Kendall can be written more interesting as a mature woman fighting for her man and keeping Zendall intact. 

Two bitches at war could be interesting story telling.  Kendall's Kane personality can be put to good use in this s/l with Hannah from Hell. Of course Hannah can do a lot of damage and Kendall is at a disadvantage being pregnant. I just hope that we don't lose the baby along the way. That baby is very important to Zach's emotional well being.

It's also about time, and I agree with Thorsten in his interview, that Kendall finds out by hard experience what it feels like for Zach to have monkey man in their lives all the time. With McTavish gone and as long as we have a maturing Kendall with no Rendall overtures in the future, the writers can give us great entertainment.

Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
The only "fighting over a man" I want to see is a scenario where it's not about a cat fight over who gets the guy.  I personally think it's demeaning to all women....and if that's what I wanted to see I'd be a big fan of The Bachelor

Now fighting over a man because one of the women involved is doing her best to destroy him and the other woman (in this case, Kendall) sees what's going on and is fighting to protect him could make for a good story. 

Yes, Kendall does need to learn how Zach has felt with Ryan being the seemingly permanent fifth wheel in their marriage, but any romantic overtones between Zach and Hannah (ugh...) will just bring out Kendall's jealous streak which doesn't bode well for her continued growth or the growth of the Slater's marriage.  Deal with the Ryan issue once and for all...and then let Kendall defend her husband from a woman with a very large ax to grind.  JMO

Banner thanks to Monica.

Reply with quote  #12 
I love the character of Zach Slater and think that Thorsten Kaye is a great actor but am trouble by the article. Does this mean that Zach is going to cheat on Kendall? That would be horrible since she is pregnant
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
TK is one in a billion.  His humor kills me, LOL!

Ugly Mug?  Bwhahahaaaa!

I don't want a triangle, I don't expect a triangle, I hate triangles...always have, always will.   A triangle written by incompetents more often than not ends up with someone being written poorly in order to make the other person look good.  And the person being coveted usually ends up looking not very stellar either.  I hope the new writers have the good sense to stay away from that overdone crap and focus on something more original and with more potential.

After the build-up the last few months, Zach's letter and seeing Zendall against the world not to mention baby on the way...I don't think it would be smart to throw that all away quite so quickly and I don't think they will.

I will however be quite OK if this story gets Kendall to realize exactly how Zach must feel to have to share her with her ex-lover and co-parent and if it leads to her taking steps to remedy the situation all the better.  It's been a long time in coming.  It's ok to share a bond with your baby's daddy but it is not ok to be obsessed with his personal life.

Whatever is in store for us, I know Thorsten will spin whatever he's given into gold and I will enjoy every moment of it...I just wish with this story he didn't have to.

For the record, I think Hannah could be a great character and Stacy has already impressed me more in her two days than any other female that's been thrust in Zendall's story up until now.  So that at least is a step up and will increase my enjoyment of whatever happens.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina
I love the character of Zach Slater and think that Thorsten Kaye is a great actor but am trouble by the article. Does this mean that Zach is going to cheat on Kendall? That would be horrible since she is pregnant

The article said he was going to bond with Hannah over their shared loss of their son.  Nowhere does it suggest Zach will cheat on Kendall.  He's never done it before not even when they were in a loveless/business marriage, not even when he thought their marriage was over, so I doubt he'd do it now.

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
The only "fighting over a man" I want to see is a scenario where it's not about a cat fight over who gets the guy.  I personally think it's demeaning to all women....and if that's what I wanted to see I'd be a big fan of The Bachelor

Now fighting over a man because one of the women involved is doing her best to destroy him and the other woman (in this case, Kendall) sees what's going on and is fighting to protect him could make for a good story. 

Yes, Kendall does need to learn how Zach has felt with Ryan being the seemingly permanent fifth wheel in their marriage, but any romantic overtones between Zach and Hannah (ugh...) will just bring out Kendall's jealous streak which doesn't bode well for her continued growth or the growth of the Slater's marriage.  Deal with the Ryan issue once and for all...and then let Kendall defend her husband from a woman with a very large ax to grind.  JMO

Abby, I agree with you about two women fighting over one man is demeaning to women, but this is Zach.  He is not an ordinary man, LOL.  He deserves to be fought over.  Just joking. 

I absolutely agree with you that what we want is for Kendall to keep on defending Zach against everyone who wants to hurt him. In this case Hannah from Hell.  She already did that today by defending Zach and his love for Ethan to Hannah and has a lot more defending to do in the future.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Abby, I agree with you about two women fighting over one man is demeaning to women, but this is Zach.  He is not an ordinary man, LOL.  He deserves to be fought over.  Just joking. 

If anyone deserves to have women fighting over him, it would be Zach, LOL.  I would welcome it IF Zach were a single man.   However, the last thing I want to see is a very married family man with a baby on the way being put in that position.  Maybe I'm old fashioned, but when there is a happy marriage involved, I like to see the married parties be very clear about who they love and make sure the people fighting over them is clear on it too.

For example, if Hannah would have arrived after the blackout and the implosion of Zendall, then I'd have no problem to see Kendall and Hannah trying to win Zach's love.  Now, under the current circumstances, it would be a no-no for me.

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thorsten,

YOU ROCK!!!!

-Zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:

Ditto that Kathy, Thorsten is so funny, his sense of humor is so English if you dont mind me saying so.

Take care,
Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
TK is awesome!

One question - are they re-writing Zach and Hannah's history?  TK mentions that had a commitment to each other, but from what I remember I thought they were "just two homesick kids seeking comfort with each other"?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.