Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
On who will be missed most?!

Thorsten, Thorsten, Thorsten!!!

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/polls/pupop/

Not sure why AM is listed as she's only taking maternity leave and has confirmed she will be back!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Right there with you Alina - I have that page on my favorites and I think you can be counted each day - If you try twice in a day they tell you but if you do once a day they don't - Have an answer for their celebrity buildup for the Anniversary in January - "Don't Care - Won't be There" - They have a poll somewhere about who of like 4 people you want back but don't have a "None of the Above" - Do you think they are a little nervous - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I voted & I strongly encourage everyone on this board to do likewise.  I think they need to hear it loud & clear!  I can usually vote once a day with no problem.  FYI

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

If they don't know it loud and clear now they sure will very soon - I think that is why they are doing all the things that they think will distract from what has been done with this crazy move - Peggy

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I voted.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I voted!!

Any idea how we see the results??

June

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
On who will be missed most?!

Thorsten, Thorsten, Thorsten!!!

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/polls/pupop/

Not sure why AM is listed as she's only taking maternity leave and has confirmed she will be back!

Mala Bhattacharjee of SOD said she added Alicia to the poll because of her extended absence and wondered if she would be missed.

Oh, and I voted

Thanks Mon
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Have the page on my favorites - I think you can vote once every 12 hours - Am trying that - If more often they tell you - I wonder where you can see the results so far - Peggy

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I just voted.  I will try it again in 12hrs.  Thanks for info.

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

If they don't know it loud and clear now they sure will very soon - I think that is why they are doing all the things that they think will distract from what has been done with this crazy move - Peggy

If any of AMC execs visit TK's web site,  I hope they are sweating bullets right now. We are a united front.  No TK, No Us!.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

Have the page on my favorites - I think you can vote once every 12 hours - Am trying that - If more often they tell you - I wonder where you can see the reaults so far - Peggy

According to the poll page:

"You are only allowed one vote per poll question per week. Thank you."

Unless, you use a different computer, the one that is not networked, so you can vote once from home, and once from work   

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Any idea how we see the results??

I am sure they will have it in the magazine itself, if not on the website when the poll is closed.  I don't think you can see where it stands right now (but we all know the answer, don't we?).

Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Does anyone know the results of the poll yet?  I looked online & couldn't find anything.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

The results will probably be in Soap Opera Weekly but not sure which issue - Check out Soap Net for a nice picture of TK at last Saturday's event (Iparticipate) - #7 in the Gallery - Of course he does not take a bad picture so they are all great - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.