Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I feel all alone. 

Zachstruck

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I didn't go either.  The weather is supposed to be very fall-like in NYC this weekend -- beautiful, how appropriate.  Hope they all have a good time. The gang is probably at Prohibition having drinks together before the big event tomorrow. Don't feel alone, you weren't the only one. Can't wait to read everyone's stories...

Deb

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I am so envious of all those who are attending the event and spending time with this incredible man.  I wish them all a safe journey, a wonderful time, and I hope they are willing to share when they return.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
ME[raising hand] i just want to look into those beautiful eyes in person, someday that is my goal. but for now i will watch all the video's that our ladies keep bring our way. I LOVE TK.
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Oh, you are not alone.  Like I said in another post, while these lucky ladies are meeting this incredible man I will be on a cold, rainy soccer field!!  Oh well, kids come first.  Right???

I think another great part about going to this event is not only meeting TK, but meeting all of the peole from this board.  It is so great to meet people who you have something like this in common with.  I only have one friend who watches AMC and loves TK/Zach.  Not that my other friends wouldn't like him if they saw him, they just don't watch soaps.  And if I ever went on about him like I do on this board they would have me committed!!  LOL!!  At least here I know I am not alone.  June

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Hey, jam we also have that in common, my 12 yr old has football game tomorrow,and i live in wa.state so you know it's rainy and cold. but tk crosses my mind a leaast four or five times, while i am cheering for my son's team.lol i got it  bad.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Ahhhhhhhh........thanks for responding to my post everyone.  My 4 year old daughter comes first these days so visiting Thorsten Kaye was not an option this time around.   Flying to New Jersey from California was out......at least for now. Besides, I just got back from Italy so I can't complain.

So.......some of you've got football, soccer, etc.  I just got back from a huge fundraiser for the Catholic Parochial School that we are applying to for my daughter next year. (drank lots of wine) She starts kindergarten in 9/2007 and we are already donating to a school which she hasn't even been accepted to yet.  It's a good school though.   Soooo.....my story is pretty boring to most but that's my priority right now.  No trips to meet TK are in the cards at this very moment but I'd like to someday.

By the way............Soccer???  She told me she wants to play along with gymnastics, ballet, and so on, and so on.

Anyway....thanks for checking in. 

-Zachstruck

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I'm so sorry you ladies could not attend todays event.

I took down all your names and will give Thorsten a great big hug from each of you!  Humm that makes 7 hugs I get to give him.  OH I forgot mine!!!

8 BIG HUGS!!! 

The weather here is cloudy, windy and cool a perfect autumn day!

I'm sitting here with green stuff all over my face LOL, my dogs are looking at me with fear  In their eyes and keep running away from me. 

Prince "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!"

Jewel  "I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M OUTTA HERE!!"

Prince "GET THE CAT MAYBE SHE'LL KNOW!"

Jewel  "WE DON'T HAVE A CAT DUMB ASS!  JUST RUN!!!

So into the shower I go and off to Hoboken!!

Have a great day ladies.  And please know we'll be thinking of you!

Kim

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Well, I may be a little late in replying, but I didn't have the chance to go, either.  And, like some of you have said, probably never will get to do so.  It's nice to be able to share our thoughts about TK, the show and everything else here, even if we don't get to me him or our fellow board members in person.

I do hope, however, that we aren't the "only" ones from the board who didn't go - that's not many of us!  Boo hoo.  Looking forward to hearing stories and seeing pictures.

________

--TaurusGal

jennlynn

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I didn't get to go either. Hubby said he wouldn't pay for both,so I had to pick, SSW or NJ. I chose SSW, only because he has to dish out more money. I am so jealous.

gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimPetro

I'm so sorry you ladies could not attend todays event.

I took down all your names and will give Thorsten a great big hug from each of you!  Humm that makes 7 hugs I get to give him.  OH I forgot mine!!!

8 BIG HUGS!!! 

The weather here is cloudy, windy and cool a perfect autumn day!

I'm sitting here with green stuff all over my face LOL, my dogs are looking at me with fear  In their eyes and keep running away from me. 

Prince "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!"

Jewel  "I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M OUTTA HERE!!"

Prince "GET THE CAT MAYBE SHE'LL KNOW!"

Jewel  "WE DON'T HAVE A CAT DUMB ASS!  JUST RUN!!!

So into the shower I go and off to Hoboken!!

Have a great day ladies.  And please know we'll be thinking of you!

Kim

Thanks, Kim.  Have a WONDERFUL time!

Aukalina

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Is it to late to add me to the list. I too had to stay home with the kiddies. All five of them.

Anyway, have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aukalina
Is it to late to add me to the list. I too had to stay home with the kiddies. All five of them.

Anyway, have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen

Nope........not too late at all.   Welcome to the "land of the didn't get to goes".

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Add me to the list of unlucky TK fans who couldn't go either! 

I'm out in CA with my 4-year old daughter also, zachstruck, so I know your situation!    I hope everyone who does go gets super big hugs from Thorsten...grab me one too, please!!!  ;p
tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

I'm joining the land of who didn't get to go.  I only have my dreams. 

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Another name to the list - Granny!  My fault.  I didn't know it I could make it until it was too late.      

Please be sure to pass on the word when there will be another book signing.  I'll book early early early for it! 

Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Rbe

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Money is a issue for me.  I'm afraid I could not afford to go to either NY or FL to see TK.  I sure wish he'd consider visiting the South.  I'm sure he'd love it here.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 

I couldn't go either. Have to work. Oh well, I'm sure we'll hear all about it from the lucky ones (drool).

Saints2009

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 

I couldn't go either.  I'm stuck paying my college tuition, so a trip to NJ was out, especially since I just got back early this morning from 13 hours on a bus to watch my lil brother play football.  The things we do to watch a 2 hour game...

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 

I'm back!!

What a wonderful day it was!  The weather turned out beautiful, everyone was happy, and of course Thorsten Kaye is a georgous as ever!  He is such a pleasant man, and a joy to watch how he interacts with his fans.   OH and the food was good too!  I'll post the days events in another thread, as soon as I come down from cloud TK.

Gina, Kathy and Christy did a marvelous job!  Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Granny I didn't forget to add your name to the list, I also added Mary's.

Hope you all had a great day!

Kim

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

I'm Back in Vermont!!!! WooooHooo nice to meet you Kim and all of the other wonderful ladies - What a day - Thorsten Kaye is one incredible man - he is so gracious and just had the best time giving all hugs and loves - amazing - and he remembers so many things about us!!! I had sent him something and he actually mentioned it to me once he knew who I was !!! I am so impressed with his memory of his ladies!!!! Well I am exhausted so thats it for now. Sorry you folks couldn't go - he is sooooo nice      What an awesome day

Ande
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:

I'm back!!

What a wonderful day it was!  The weather turned out beautiful, everyone was happy, and of course Thorsten Kaye is a georgous as ever!  He is such a pleasant man, and a joy to watch how he interacts with his fans.   OH and the food was good too!  I'll post the days events in another thread, as soon as I come down from cloud TK.

Gina, Kathy and Christy did a marvelous job!  Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Kim

Aw thanks Kim. Your a Doll. Glad you are back safe&sound and glad to hear you all had an Awesome time. Not surprised to hear how Wonderful TK is with his fans and how wonderful a job Gina,Kathy&Christy did. I love reading all this.Thank you for sharing with us.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:

I'm back!!

What a wonderful day it was!  The weather turned out beautiful, everyone was happy, and of course Thorsten Kaye is a gorgeous as ever!  He is such a pleasant man, and a joy to watch how he interacts with his fans.   OH and the food was good too!  I'll post the days events in another thread, as soon as I come down from cloud TK.

Kim

You are too kind!  Thank you! 

I don't imagine your feet will touch down until you have to go back to work or whatever your normal routine is.  Enjoy it while it last!  You all are so lucky. 

Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.