Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Ok.......that last episode was sooooooo..........sooooooo...........soooooooooo....."huh??".   I felt like I was watching the last ep of Seinfeld which I still am say'n "huh" about.   I really missed the boat I guess.   Anyway, where do I go to watch on-line?  Are the on-line eps available?   I've done some searching and can't figure it out.  A little help here....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I think they are a few MONTHS away from being produced.  I am sure there will be plenty of noise IF and WHEN it actually happens, LOL.

ITA on Seinfeld, that was a huge WTF that I still can't get over.  This one?  Let me just say they are counting their chicks before they hatch, since no one knows how many people will actually make the effort to watch online.  For those who will not be watching, they have been left wondering who did J R shoot, and who the patient # 2 was?  Oh well, if TK does not bring Zach to the online format, I have zero interest in finding out answer to either of those questions.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
 I agree with you, Searose,.......no Zach, no pah interest.    BUT if he IS there, I too will be asking for help in finding the way through the tech stuff into the PP line. I am hoping someone on this board will be able to guide us to the on-line.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.