Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,725
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4882/207/

Quote:

Hannah tries to provoke Zach into taking revenge against his father.



Quote:

News that Kendall and Zach are expecting doesn’t sit well with Hannah who unleashes on Josh.



Quote:
Kendall is unable to locate Zach. Alexander is shot. Derek suspects Zach and implies to Slater that he doesn't want anyone punished for trying to kill Alexander.




Quote:
Zach tells a hesitant Derek to get medical help for his father as he’d prefer to see him suffer…alive.




Quote:

Zach has an odd feeling when he sees Hannah with Kendall.




__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Enis

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,360
Reply with quote  #2 

Alina, I love your little figures depending on what you said. So funny. Thanks for the info.

Take care,
Enis



__________________
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 235
Reply with quote  #3 
Wow, a whole paragraph in the spoilers that are Zach-centric!  What's up with that? 

I agree with all your "comments" Alina.  It will be interesting to see how it all really plays out, and whether we get a better idea about where this story is leading, if they ever get somewhere with it.

Isn't next week when nuGreenlee returns?  Did I miss spoilers about that?  Hmmm.  Not that I care, really, but I thought they would at least mention it.



__________________
--TaurusGal

Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #4 

Ok, here's my two cents worth. Sorry guys...

Hannah obviously wants ACS dead, but why exactly? I think whether she was working for/with him or not, he knows something, something that she doesn't want known. I haven't come up with what it could be yet, but I think it is the most logical answer. (What am I saying here? Logical...LOL)

Does she want Zach to do it, in hopes that he will go to jail? Or just so she can work on his guilt, a guilt that she may be planning to put in his head to start with, for some purpose of her own?

Does Hannah really blame Zach for not being able to save her son, and is jealous because Zach is now giving his wife a child? This is the only explanation that I have come up with that makes any sense at all. (Again..what am I saying?)

At least Derek isn't calling for Zach's head on a platter this time. Hopefully when Zach tells a hesitant Derek to get medical help, he will drop the idea that Zach was the shooter anyway.

I don't like Kendall being unable to locate Zach, that will be added stress, and I'm afraid she is heading for a breakdown anyway. If that happens, Zach will blame himself, especially when he finds out she has been hiding the symptoms, to keep from worrying him.

Quote:
Zach has an odd feeling when he sees Hannah with Kendall.

So do I Zach, so do I.


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,366
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Kendall is unable to locate Zach. Alexander is shot. Derek suspects Zach and implies to Slater that he doesn't want anyone punished for trying to kill Alexander.


Maybe Kendall should just get Zach to have a GPS chip implanted in his ear. Then she'll know where he is every second of the day.

 


__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
MissMeek

Avatar / Picture

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 148
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Ok, here's my two cents worth. Sorry guys...

Hannah obviously wants ACS dead, but why exactly? I think whether she was working for/with him or not, he knows something, something that she doesn't want known. I haven't come up with what it could be yet, but I think it is the most logical answer. (What am I saying here? Logical...LOL)

Does she want Zach to do it, in hopes that he will go to jail? Or just so she can work on his guilt, a guilt that she may be planning to put in his head to start with, for some purpose of her own?

Does Hannah really blame Zach for not being able to save her son, and is jealous because Zach is now giving his wife a child? This is the only explanation that I have come up with that makes any sense at all. (Again..what am I saying?)

At least Derek isn't calling for Zach's head on a platter this time. Hopefully when Zach tells a hesitant Derek to get medical help, he will drop the idea that Zach was the shooter anyway.

I don't like Kendall being unable to locate Zach, that will be added stress, and I'm afraid she is heading for a breakdown anyway. If that happens, Zach will blame himself, especially when he finds out she has been hiding the symptoms, to keep from worrying him.

Quote:
Zach has an odd feeling when he sees Hannah with Kendall.

So do I Zach, so do I.


I agree with all you've said. I too think Kendall is headed for a breakdown. I think she's long overdue. I can totally see her starting to obsess about Spike and Baby X's safety. The fact that she couldn't keep Spike "safe" when Joonur dropped a house on her. The fact that she's worried about being a good mother ala Annie (whatever). Plus she was held captive my ACS who shot a gun at her (will TIIC remember that), wanted to watch her die, then is now not in jail and the added baby hormones...I can so see Kendall cracking.

I could also see Hannah playing on Kendall's fears. Get close to her in playing at friendship and using her fears to break her. She doesn't want to worry Zach so she'll confide in her new "friend" who understand the real evil of ACS. Break Kendall and you hurt Zach. How dare he start a family with another woman. How dare he be good with children and be happy. How dare he have it all!

It will definitely be a good story. Hopefully it will be done well and actually be about Zach from start to finish. (please please please)

__________________
Yet Another ZENDALL Fanatic! The older less famous Tanisha
Check out my MVIDs on YouTube / Got Got Myspace?
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,725
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy


Maybe Kendall should just get Zach to have a GPS chip implanted in his ear. Then she'll know where he is every second of the day.


LOL!  I'm more concerned about Zach ending up a suspect and jailed for a crime he didn't commit than whether or not Kendall can track him or not.


__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

flamom05

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,518
Reply with quote  #8 

Sounds like lots of Zach next week!  Weeeee!  I am, however, starting to worry a little bit about Baby Slater.  Hopefully, my worries are for naught.


__________________

Thanks Fil!
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,366
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy


Maybe Kendall should just get Zach to have a GPS chip implanted in his ear. Then she'll know where he is every second of the day.


LOL!  I'm more concerned about Zach ending up a suspect and jailed for a crime he didn't commit than whether or not Kendall can track him or not.

Ditto, Alina! Zach and Kendall are not joined at the hip.

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
Cindy

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,486
Reply with quote  #10 
I'm looking forward to all the Zach / Zen stuff.  I think it's going to be a great sweeps month for Us.  Hannah is trying to manipulate Zach, boy the girl doesn't know him very well LOL.  I'm glad Derek and Zach are finally on the same side on something.  But of course Zach always proves he is the better man.  Wants his dad to suffer alive rather then have him get out of jail free in hell. 

I think Kendall is in for a nervous breakdown too.  She so deserves one after the month she has been having.  She needs that honeymoon they never got.   

I loved the spoiler about Josh and Hannah.  Call me sick but I think they have chemistry.  I sure like him better with Hannah then babydoll ughughugh.  She is going to go ballistic on him when they hit the sheets, he better have body armor on LOL.  She seems like she could toss him.

__________________
Cindy
Diva

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,368
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Ok, here's my two cents worth. Sorry guys...

Hannah obviously wants ACS dead, but why exactly? I think whether she was working for/with him or not, he knows something, something that she doesn't want known. I haven't come up with what it could be yet, but I think it is the most logical answer. (What am I saying here? Logical...LOL)

Does she want Zach to do it, in hopes that he will go to jail? Or just so she can work on his guilt, a guilt that she may be planning to put in his head to start with, for some purpose of her own?

Does Hannah really blame Zach for not being able to save her son, and is jealous because Zach is now giving his wife a child? This is the only explanation that I have come up with that makes any sense at all. (Again..what am I saying?)

At least Derek isn't calling for Zach's head on a platter this time. Hopefully when Zach tells a hesitant Derek to get medical help, he will drop the idea that Zach was the shooter anyway.

I don't like Kendall being unable to locate Zach, that will be added stress, and I'm afraid she is heading for a breakdown anyway. If that happens, Zach will blame himself, especially when he finds out she has been hiding the symptoms, to keep from worrying him.

Quote:
Zach has an odd feeling when he sees Hannah with Kendall.

So do I Zach, so do I.

Ann you  have my vote on everything you said. There is no doubt in my mind that Hannah wants ACS dead and not just to settle old scores.  I suspect that he knows something about her and possibly about Ethan. Since he is in a psychiatric institution, she knows that he will probably be given drugs that might loosen his tongue and he may reveal something about her.

I see absolutely nothing wrong, or unusual about Kendall worrying about Zach. I think she is a loving and caring wife who knows that her husband is going through some very painful moments in his life. She knows how much he hates his father and saw for herself how if Tad had not stopped him, Zach might have killed ACS in a fit of rage right after the showdown. I would be very disappointed in her if she did not worry about him.


I think Kendall is heading for a breakdown.  She did not look like herself during the hearing and afterwards.I hope it is only because she is so worried about Zach  and not for some medical condition connected with her pregnancy.

As far as Hannah being upset about Kendall's pregnancy - well really that is none of her business. That concerns only Zach and Kendall.  Unless of course it interferes with her plans, whatever they may be.

__________________


Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #12 

My point was not that I think Kendall should have Zach under her thumb every minute. My point was that Kendall not knowing where Zach is when ACS is shot will add to her stress level. Not because she will think that Zach shot him, but because she will be afraid that her husband will, once again, be blamed for something he didn't do. I think they are building up to Kendall having a breakdown, and I think that just might be even harder on Zach than it is on Kendall, especially when he finds out that she has been hiding her symptoms from him, to protect him.

At this point in time, Zach and Kendall are a devoted, madly in love couple, who are finely attuned to each other, and anything that hurts one of them, hurts the other one even more. I see Kendall trying to protect Zach the way Zach has always protected her. This is all new territory for Kendall, she has never loved anyone the way she loves Zach, and I think the depth of that love has her feeling overwhelmed. I think she is ready to do whatever it takes to do, or be whatever Zach needs. I think the depth of her love for him has thrown Zach for a loop as well.

I know that there are some people that want Zach to dump Kendall, Spike and the new baby, but I just don't think we are at the end of the Zach and Kendall story. I think there are a lot more layers to their story that need to be explored, and I am looking forward to seeing all of it.


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
tkpoetry

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 663
Reply with quote  #13 
Beautiful post Ann and so true IMO.

Vickie

__________________

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,324
Reply with quote  #14 

Ann, I couldn't have said it any better!  Great post! 


__________________
Sharon
Diva

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,368
Reply with quote  #15 

Ann your post is excellent.

There is something in that same spoiler that Alina gave us a link to, that I would like to comment on: 

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4882/207/
 
Hannah tries to provoke Zach into taking revenge against his father. Zach explains to Hannah that he's over letting his father control his life and that it’s enough for him to know that his father will suffer in a living hell of his own making for the rest of his life.
 
I for one was very happy when Zach spoke to his father in jail and came to terms that his father no longer controlled his life. I though that was a great victory for Zach's emotional health. He was satisfied that his father will be receiving the punishment that he deserves and living in a day to day living hell. 

Part of that self healing comes from the family life that Zach now has with Kendall and Spike and BabyX. I don't appreciate Hannah's attempt to add more demons, at a time when Zach is beginning to heal.  Where does she get off trying to provoke Zach into being responsible for his father's death.
Tad was right when he told Zach that killing his father would only make Zach lose his soul. Tad's words "He tried to take everything from you. Do not let him take your soul".

Bravo Zach, for not succumbing to Hannah's questionable plans for your future.


__________________


MissMeek

Avatar / Picture

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 148
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

My point was not that I think Kendall should have Zach under her thumb every minute. My point was that Kendall not knowing where Zach is when ACS is shot will add to her stress level. Not because she will think that Zach shot him, but because she will be afraid that her husband will, once again, be blamed for something he didn't do. I think they are building up to Kendall having a breakdown, and I think that just might be even harder on Zach than it is on Kendall, especially when he finds out that she has been hiding her symptoms from him, to protect him.

At this point in time, Zach and Kendall are a devoted, madly in love couple, who are finely attuned to each other, and anything that hurts one of them, hurts the other one even more. I see Kendall trying to protect Zach the way Zach has always protected her. This is all new territory for Kendall, she has never loved anyone the way she loves Zach, and I think the depth of that love has her feeling overwhelmed. I think she is ready to do whatever it takes to do, or be whatever Zach needs. I think the depth of her love for him has thrown Zach for a loop as well.

I know that there are some people that want Zach to dump Kendall, Spike and the new baby, but I just don't think we are at the end of the Zach and Kendall story. I think there are a lot more layers to their story that need to be explored, and I am looking forward to seeing all of it.



^^^What She Said.  Excellent!

__________________
Yet Another ZENDALL Fanatic! The older less famous Tanisha
Check out my MVIDs on YouTube / Got Got Myspace?
tkrocks

Avatar / Picture

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 304
Reply with quote  #17 
Well said, Ann! Well said. I couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

My point was not that I think Kendall should have Zach under her thumb every minute. My point was that Kendall not knowing where Zach is when ACS is shot will add to her stress level. Not because she will think that Zach shot him, but because she will be afraid that her husband will, once again, be blamed for something he didn't do. I think they are building up to Kendall having a breakdown, and I think that just might be even harder on Zach than it is on Kendall, especially when he finds out that she has been hiding her symptoms from him, to protect him.

At this point in time, Zach and Kendall are a devoted, madly in love couple, who are finely attuned to each other, and anything that hurts one of them, hurts the other one even more. I see Kendall trying to protect Zach the way Zach has always protected her. This is all new territory for Kendall, she has never loved anyone the way she loves Zach, and I think the depth of that love has her feeling overwhelmed. I think she is ready to do whatever it takes to do, or be whatever Zach needs. I think the depth of her love for him has thrown Zach for a loop as well.

I know that there are some people that want Zach to dump Kendall, Spike and the new baby, but I just don't think we are at the end of the Zach and Kendall story. I think there are a lot more layers to their story that need to be explored, and I am looking forward to seeing all of it.


__________________
MJ

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

Tad was right when he told Zach that killing his father would only make Zach lose his soul. Tad's words "He tried to take everything from you. Do not let him take your soul".

 I thought of that again when Zach started to walk out at recess and Tad just said "I know." I also thought there was some significance in the fact that when the bailiff said "All rise", only Zach and Tad remained seated.
It has me wondering if Tad might be the one who ultimately kills ACS.  We know he doesn't die next week, but we don't know how long he will be around.  I kind of like the idea of Tad going BSC for a little while again.  I also like the idea of Zach defending Tad, the chemistry between these actors makes all their scenes good, and Zach going to bat for the man who killed his (Zach's) father is pure soap.

__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Ande

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,478
Reply with quote  #19 
 
 
 
Ann you are having a wonderful night!!! Love your thinking once again.

I look forward to watching this all play out - Zach and Kendall have a lot more story for us .. and I am going to sit back and enjoy.........


__________________
ZACH'S ALL FOLKS

Ande
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,725
Reply with quote  #20 
I think because of the messed up spoilers for this week we were erroneously led to believe that there would be two attempts on Alexander's life.  I now believe there will only be one shooting, next week.  My question is will Hannah be actually the person who guns Alexander down or are they going to leave it sort of murky so that Hannah is not actually the one who shoots Alexander and we get a surprise shooter in the end.  So far, most of the Hannah spoilers say that she is seen getting rid of a rifle in the water & nothing more.  Only one spoiler, from SNS, states that she does shoot Alexander;

Hannah throws the rifle she used to shoot Alexander into the water.
 
With all the speculation of Kendall having a nervous breakdown, which considering her behavior the last couple of days sounds very plausible to me, I'm going to keep a keen eye on where she is at the time of Alexander's shooting.  If Kendall is suffering from some sort of post traumatic stress syndrome brought on by her encounter with Alexander and the added stress with ACS evading a trial, I would not be surprised to see Kendall end up being the one who puts the bullet into Alex and then completely blocking it out. 

__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

 
With all the speculation of Kendall having a nervous breakdown, which considering her behavior the last couple of days sounds very plausible to me, I'm going to keep a keen eye on where she is at the time of Alexander's shooting.  If Kendall is suffering from some sort of post traumatic stress syndrome brought on by her encounter with Alexander and the added stress with ACS evading a trial, I would not be surprised to see Kendall end up being the one who puts the bullet into Alex and then completely blocking it out. 

Damn Alina.....I never thought of that, but you could be on to something.


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,366
Reply with quote  #22 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

 
With all the speculation of Kendall having a nervous breakdown, which considering her behavior the last couple of days sounds very plausible to me, I'm going to keep a keen eye on where she is at the time of Alexander's shooting.  If Kendall is suffering from some sort of post traumatic stress syndrome brought on by her encounter with Alexander and the added stress with ACS evading a trial, I would not be surprised to see Kendall end up being the one who puts the bullet into Alex and then completely blocking it out. 

Shades of Bianca shooting Michael, and blanking it out. So who would take the fall for Kendall as she took the fall for Bianca? Ordinarily it would be Zach, of course...but what if too many witnesses had seen him elsewhere at the time for him to be able to claim he did it?


__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,725
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Ordinarily it would be Zach, of course...but what if too many witnesses had seen him elsewhere at the time for him to be able to claim he did it?

You got me there Kathy.  No clue.  I don't think anyone in PV is capable of doing that for Kendall other than Zach.  Her so called friends and family only love her when it's convenient to them.   I guess since Zach will be with Derek at the crime scene and Derek suspects he's guilty, that it will fall on Zach. There could be a 3-way free for all between Kendall/Zach/Hannah were they each think the other is responsible.  Zach thinks Hannah did it, Hannah leads Kendall to believe Zach did it but thinks Kendall did it, LOL, etc. etc.

Also, another question, if in fact it is Hannah that shoots Alexander.  We know Zach agrees to keep Hannah's secret, if this spoiler is indeed correct.  So what does Zach do, if someone he knows is innocent is arrested for the crime?

__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,324
Reply with quote  #24 
There's definitely something weird going on with Kendall & I think this new theory of Kendall being the shooter sounds like a sure bet.  I had a bad vibe about all this yest. when she had the strange "tell-tale heart" thing going on in her head & she's just not acting like Kendall.  I don't think Zach's radar has gone off yet, tho' & he's not tuned into it right now.  They're setting it up, tho'.  I would bet money on it.

__________________
Sharon
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

 
With all the speculation of Kendall having a nervous breakdown, which considering her behavior the last couple of days sounds very plausible to me, I'm going to keep a keen eye on where she is at the time of Alexander's shooting.  If Kendall is suffering from some sort of post traumatic stress syndrome brought on by her encounter with Alexander and the added stress with ACS evading a trial, I would not be surprised to see Kendall end up being the one who puts the bullet into Alex and then completely blocking it out. 

Shades of Bianca shooting Michael, and blanking it out. So who would take the fall for Kendall as she took the fall for Bianca? Ordinarily it would be Zach, of course...but what if too many witnesses had seen him elsewhere at the time for him to be able to claim he did it?

Maybe Tad?  That would tie in with my idea that Tad will somehow be involved, because of his guilt over stopping Zach from killing Alexander in the first place.  It would also help to alleviate Tad's guilt over lying to Kendall during the MMM fiasco. IJS


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
flamom05

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,518
Reply with quote  #26 
Oh my so many good theories here, I can't add anything, but it will all make for good soap-watching!  Anything that puts TK on my screen every day is good for me -- except maybe going to jail - once again - for something he didn't do. 

One thing I'd like to add -- didn't we also see Del with a rifle?  And isn't there a spoiler out there somewhere that says that "someone" gets kicked out of Wildwild?  I can't now recall the source, but I am pretty sure I read it.

__________________

Thanks Fil!
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,725
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Maybe Tad?  That would tie in with my idea that Tad will somehow be involved, because of his guilt over stopping Zach from killing Alexander in the first place.  It would also help to alleviate Tad's guilt over lying to Kendall during the MMM fiasco. IJS

Ann, please don't take this personally but ***SMACK*** (g)

You think Tad [Tad the guy that had no problem lying to Kendall or letting the whole town believe Zach is a killer] would sacrifice himself for Zach or Kendall out of sense of guilt?

Woman, put down the booze, lol!

__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

MissMeek

Avatar / Picture

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 148
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina


With all the speculation of Kendall having a nervous breakdown, which considering her behavior the last couple of days sounds very plausible to me, I'm going to keep a keen eye on where she is at the time of Alexander's shooting. If Kendall is suffering from some sort of post traumatic stress syndrome brought on by her encounter with Alexander and the added stress with ACS evading a trial, I would not be surprised to see Kendall end up being the one who puts the bullet into Alex and then completely blocking it out.


I think we're sharing the same brain here lol. I was thinking this while making my bed. Considering all of Kendall's issues going back to her childhood, who her father was and the rest, Kendall is finally happy and the thought of loosing any of her happiness i.e. Zach into his fathers madness, Spike to Annie (supermom), I can so see her getting rid of the threat to her happiness.

I originally thought she'd start to crack during the last few months of her pregnancy with spike. I figured Madden would start to gaslight her to isolate her to easily take the baby. It would of been perfect, she was apart from Zach, Ryass was being himself, and all of a sudden the women of Fusion decided to accept Babe. Alas, the Hack was never as clever as the plot lines running in my head.

__________________
Yet Another ZENDALL Fanatic! The older less famous Tanisha
Check out my MVIDs on YouTube / Got Got Myspace?
flamom05

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,518
Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Oh my so many good theories here, I can't add anything, but it will all make for good soap-watching!  Anything that puts TK on my screen every day is good for me -- except maybe going to jail - once again - for something he didn't do. 

One thing I'd like to add -- didn't we also see Del with a rifle?  And isn't there a spoiler out there somewhere that says that "someone" gets kicked out of Wildwild?  I can't now recall the source, but I am pretty sure I read it.

Yes I did read about the Wildwild resident, here it is:

Soap Opera Network - AMC PLUS PreVUE: Week of April 30 Edition

__________________

Thanks Fil!
Abigail

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 944
Reply with quote  #30 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
 
With all the speculation of Kendall having a nervous breakdown, which considering her behavior the last couple of days sounds very plausible to me, I'm going to keep a keen eye on where she is at the time of Alexander's shooting.  If Kendall is suffering from some sort of post traumatic stress syndrome brought on by her encounter with Alexander and the added stress with ACS evading a trial, I would not be surprised to see Kendall end up being the one who puts the bullet into Alex and then completely blocking it out. 

I agree Alina.  Let's also remember the Kane family genes which predispose Kendall to block out her possible actions, just as Bianca and Erica have both done in the past.

I think Kendall is showing signs of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and we'll likely be seeing them develop even more as the next few weeks progress.  Just out of my own curiosity, I looked up the symptoms of PTSD online and came up with the following for anyone who's interested:


Definition    Post-traumatic stress disorder is a psychiatric illness that can occur following a traumatic event in which there was threat of injury or death to you or someone else.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors   (PTSD) may occur soon after a major trauma, or can be delayed for more than six months after the event. When it occurs soon after the trauma it usually resolves after three months, but some people experience a longer-term form of the condition, which can last for many years.

PTSD can occur at any age and can follow a natural disaster such as flood or fire, or events such as war or imprisonment, assault, domestic abuse, or rape. We do not know what causes PTSD, but psychological, genetic, physical, and social factors are involved. PTSD alters the body’s response to stress by affecting stress hormones and neurotransmitters (chemicals that transmit information between our nerves). Previous exposure to trauma may increase the risk, which suggests that this kind of a reaction may be a learned response.

People with PTSD re-experience the event again and again in at least one of several ways. They may have recurrent distressing dreams and recollections of the event, a sense of reliving the experience (referred to as flashbacks), and/or become very distressed around the time of events that symbolize the event (such as anniversaries).

Symptoms   

Symptoms of PTSD fall into three general categories:

1. Repeated "reliving" of the event, which disturbs day-to-day activity

  • Recurrent distressing memories of the event
  • Recurrent dreams of the event
  • Flashback episodes, where the event seems to be recurring
  • Bodily reactions to situations that remind them of the traumatic event

2. Avoidance

  • Inability to remember important aspects of the trauma
  • Lack of interest in normal activities
  • Feelings of detachment
  • Sense of having no future
  • Emotional "numbing", or feeling as though they don’t care about anything
  • Reduced expression of moods
  • Staying away from places, people, or objects that remind them of the event

3. Arousal

  • Irritability or outbursts of anger
  • Sleeping difficulties
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Exaggerated response to things that startle them
  • Hypervigilance

Other symptoms that may be associated with this disease include a sense of guilt about the event (including "survivor guilt"), and the following symptoms, which are typical of anxiety, stress, and tension:

  • Paleness
  • Feeling your heart beat in your chest, called palpitations
  • Headache
  • Fever
  • Fainting
  • Dizziness
  • Agitation, or excitability


I think it may also be a possibility that Hannah has already recognized Kendall's symptoms and may gaslight her into believing she (Kendall) shot Alexander and has blocked it out. 

Wherever they take this story, I think it will be a good one.  I look forward to watching it play out.



__________________
Abby

Banner thanks to Monica.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,210
Reply with quote  #31 
Okay here's my two cents.  First of all great post Ann I think Kendall has more than proven her love for Zach over the past months and I too would be worried about where he was during the shooting simply because they blame him for EVERYTHING in PV.

I do think Kendall is headed for a breakdown but I don't think she will be the one who trys to kill ACS.  I can't see her going to buy a rifle or know how to use one.  If it was a stabbing I could definitely see this.  I could, however, believe that Hannah would make her look like she did it or make her think she did it except for the spoiler (and I don't remember where I read this) that says that Zach sees Hannah with the rifle.  I am definitely hoping that when Zach has an odd feeling seeing Kendall and Hannah together that his radar goes up.

I would also like to say I think Tad and Zach have formed a bond (both have so much in common especially the fathers from hell) and I'm glad.  I love MEK and TK together.  Both are wonderful actors and bring so much to a scene.

Hopefully, if the new writers are smart, they will give us a really good Zach story which will make the fans happy (he is the most popular person on the show and his fans deserve this and so does he) which will lead to people coming back to the show.
Granny

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 894
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

My point was not that I think Kendall should have Zach under her thumb every minute. My point was that Kendall not knowing where Zach is when ACS is shot will add to her stress level. Not because she will think that Zach shot him, but because she will be afraid that her husband will, once again, be blamed for something he didn't do. I think they are building up to Kendall having a breakdown, and I think that just might be even harder on Zach than it is on Kendall, especially when he finds out that she has been hiding her symptoms from him, to protect him.

At this point in time, Zach and Kendall are a devoted, madly in love couple, who are finely attuned to each other, and anything that hurts one of them, hurts the other one even more. I see Kendall trying to protect Zach the way Zach has always protected her. This is all new territory for Kendall, she has never loved anyone the way she loves Zach, and I think the depth of that love has her feeling overwhelmed. I think she is ready to do whatever it takes to do, or be whatever Zach needs. I think the depth of her love for him has thrown Zach for a loop as well.

I know that there are some people that want Zach to dump Kendall, Spike and the new baby, but I just don't think we are at the end of the Zach and Kendall story. I think there are a lot more layers to their story that need to be explored, and I am looking forward to seeing all of it.

Ann!  Great post!  I think you've hit the nail on the head.  I sure hope you have!  I loved your post.

Granny 


__________________

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Also, another question, if in fact it is Hannah that shoots Alexander.  We know Zach agrees to keep Hannah's secret, if this spoiler is indeed correct.  So what does Zach do, if someone he knows is innocent is arrested for the crime?

Especially if that someone is Zach's pregnant wife?

 


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
zachstruck

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,432
Reply with quote  #34 
I'm not much into baby stealing and selling.   I know it brings angst to the show which is what viewers crave but I can do without this kind.  This is just me, but it plays on my worst fears.

I hope they conclude this one quick and move on.  If they don't, I'll just enjoy TK and "Zach" on the clips saved here and blow off the show for a while.

Just had to say How I feel
-Zachstruck

__________________
Zachstruck
Willa

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 68
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrocks
Well said, Ann! Well said. I couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

My point was not that I think Kendall should have Zach under her thumb every minute. My point was that Kendall not knowing where Zach is when ACS is shot will add to her stress level. Not because she will think that Zach shot him, but because she will be afraid that her husband will, once again, be blamed for something he didn't do. I think they are building up to Kendall having a breakdown, and I think that just might be even harder on Zach than it is on Kendall, especially when he finds out that she has been hiding her symptoms from him, to protect him.

At this point in time, Zach and Kendall are a devoted, madly in love couple, who are finely attuned to each other, and anything that hurts one of them, hurts the other one even more. I see Kendall trying to protect Zach the way Zach has always protected her. This is all new territory for Kendall, she has never loved anyone the way she loves Zach, and I think the depth of that love has her feeling overwhelmed. I think she is ready to do whatever it takes to do, or be whatever Zach needs. I think the depth of her love for him has thrown Zach for a loop as well.

I know that there are some people that want Zach to dump Kendall, Spike and the new baby, but I just don't think we are at the end of the Zach and Kendall story. I think there are a lot more layers to their story that need to be explored, and I am looking forward to seeing all of it.

I'm hoping there are years and years more of Zendall. New house, twins? Spike, red and white recliners and all. Hey how about that honeymoon?

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 658
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

I know that there are some people that want Zach to dump Kendall, Spike and the new baby, but I just don't think we are at the end of the Zach and Kendall story.

When on this board has anyone ever said they wanted Zach to dump Spike and the baby?  Please show me the post.  Because I don't recall ever seeing it. 

I've seen a few people saying that they want Zach to leave Kendall and a lot of people saying they want to see Kendall grow the f*ck up and stop acting like she's in junior high.  But I have yet to see anyone say that they want Zach to abandon Spike and the baby.


__________________
Mackenzie
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #37 

Since Zach has no legal rights where Spike is concerned, dumping Kendall would pretty effectively remove him from Spike's life as well. It would also leave him out of all the "daddy" pregnancy fun things, such as the doctor visits, sonograms and being there in the delivery room when his child is born.

I for one would love to see Zach doing all those things, as well as continue to be Spike's dad.


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,725
Reply with quote  #38 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
When on this board has anyone ever said they wanted Zach to dump Spike and the baby?  Please show me the post.  Because I don't recall ever seeing it. 

I've seen a few people saying that they want Zach to leave Kendall and a lot of people saying they want to see Kendall grow the f*ck up and stop acting like she's in junior high.  But I have yet to see anyone say that they want Zach to abandon Spike and the baby.


Nobody has said they want Zach to dump Spike or the new baby.  However, Zach and Spike are tied together because Zach is married to Kendall and they all live together.  If the day arrives that there is no longer a Zendall, then chances are big that ptb would never allow for the Zach/Spike bond to grow or that we'd get any scenes between them whatsoever.  Removing Zach from Kendall's sphere would most likely lead to removing him from Spike's life as well.   in addition to that, the idea of Zach losing this baby makes me cry.  Not only would it sever the only biological/blood connection Zach has to PineValley, it would sever his connection to the Kane/Montgomery clan.  Whether we like it or not, having Zach connected to them is huge!  More than that, the idea that Zach would/could lose another child, when he's still suffering from the loss of Ethan, makes me want to kick some writer asses especially when the likes of Ryan, Tad, Krystal are having kids thrown at them right and left.  If Zach loses this baby, then I will believe that the new writers are following rule #1 in McTavish's handbook:  Zach must lose!  Great, meaty material for TK for sure, which I'll be glued watching...but Zach will have LOST if that's how it plays out.

As to Kendall, I think she has grown up alot since her and Zach reconciled in October while retaining some of her Kane-like tendencies, which quite frankly, make her Kendall and make her a unique, lovable, albeit sometimes neurotic character.  If you take those personality traits away from Kendall completely, then you're basically left with Annie.  The sum of her parts, make her Kendall Hart-Slater.

__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 658
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Since Zach has no legal rights where Spike is concerned, dumping Kendall would pretty effectively remove him from Spike's life as well. It would also leave him out of all the "daddy" pregnancy fun things, such as the doctor visits, sonograms and being there in the delivery room when his child is born.

I for one would love to see Zach doing all those things, as well as continue to be Spike's dad.

That's not the same thing as wanting Zach to dump Spike and the new baby.  And Kendall and Ryan were not together when she was pregnant with Spike and they still did the pregancy things together (going to the doctor, being in the delivery room, etc) - so wanting Kendall and Zach apart is not the same as wanting him away from the baby.  And Zach and Spike still spent time together even when Zach and Kendall were not together last summer so that doesn't really apply either.

__________________
Mackenzie
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #40 

Kendall and Ryan were not a couple that had seperated when she was pregnant with Spike. They hadn't been a couple for a long time, they were friends who just happened to be having a baby together.

When Zach and Kendall were apart last summer, it was not because they either one wanted to be, it was something beyond their control.


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 658
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Kendall and Ryan were not a couple that had seperated when she was pregnant with Spike. They hadn't been a couple for a long time, they were friends who just happened to be having a baby together.

When Zach and Kendall were apart last summer, it was not because they either one wanted to be, it was something beyond their control.

Kendall was irritated with Ryan a lot during that pregnancy and she still let Ryan be a part of it.  

And last summer when Zach and Kendall were apart it was not because of something beyond their control, it was because Kendall chose to not believe her husband when he was telling her the truth.

And if Kendall has matured as much as some of you claim she has you should have nothing to worry about, because a mature person (not to mention a decent mother) would still allow Kendall to be involved with the pregnancy and with Spike.  So saying that Kendall and Zach breaking up would equal Zach not being in involved with the kids contradicts the claim that she has matured.

And back to the original point of my first post: I have yet to see anyone on here say that they wanted Zach to abandon his children.  I have also only seen a few posts of people who are actively hoping for Zach and Kendall to break up.  I have seen people saying they want Zach to have the best story possible, wherever that might lead (which is not the same as hoping Zendall breaks up), I've also seen a lot of people who used to love Kendall and want to love her again but are sick and tired of watching her kick Zach while he's down and impose double standards where she gets to lie and almost cheat with Ryan and Zach is expected to be completely honest and focused only on her (again, not the same thing as wanting Zendall to break up), and there are many who want Zach and Hannah to deal with their grief over Ethan together (also not the same thing as wanted Zendall to break up).  Of the posters who have stated they want Zendall to break up, I still haven't seen any mention anywhere of wanting Zach to not be involved with his children.  If there has been any mention of that I would love to read those posts, where are they? 

__________________
Mackenzie
toasty2

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,210
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
When on this board has anyone ever said they wanted Zach to dump Spike and the baby?  Please show me the post.  Because I don't recall ever seeing it. 

I've seen a few people saying that they want Zach to leave Kendall and a lot of people saying they want to see Kendall grow the f*ck up and stop acting like she's in junior high.  But I have yet to see anyone say that they want Zach to abandon Spike and the baby.


Nobody has said they want Zach to dump Spike or the new baby.  However, Zach and Spike are tied together because Zach is married to Kendall and they all live together.  If the day arrives that there is no longer a Zendall, then chances are big that ptb would never allow for the Zach/Spike bond to grow or that we'd get any scenes between them whatsoever.  Removing Zach from Kendall's sphere would most likely lead to removing him from Spike's life as well.   in addition to that, the idea of Zach losing this baby makes me cry.  Not only would it sever the only biological/blood connection Zach has to PineValley, it would sever his connection to the Kane/Montgomery clan.  Whether we like it or not, having Zach connected to them is huge!  More than that, the idea that Zach would/could lose another child, when he's still suffering from the loss of Ethan, makes me want to kick some writer asses especially when the likes of Ryan, Tad, Krystal are having kids thrown at them right and left.  If Zach loses this baby, then I will believe that the new writers are following rule #1 in McTavish's handbook:  Zach must lose!  Great, meaty material for TK for sure, which I'll be glued watching...but Zach will have LOST if that's how it plays out.

As to Kendall, I think she has grown up alot since her and Zach reconciled in October while retaining some of her Kane-like tendencies, which quite frankly, make her Kendall and make her a unique, lovable, albeit sometimes neurotic character.  If you take those personality traits away from Kendall completely, then you're basically left with Annie.  The sum of her parts, make her Kendall Hart-Slater.


I couldn't have said it better. 
Diva

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,368
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrocks
Well said, Ann! Well said. I couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

My point was not that I think Kendall should have Zach under her thumb every minute. My point was that Kendall not knowing where Zach is when ACS is shot will add to her stress level. Not because she will think that Zach shot him, but because she will be afraid that her husband will, once again, be blamed for something he didn't do. I think they are building up to Kendall having a breakdown, and I think that just might be even harder on Zach than it is on Kendall, especially when he finds out that she has been hiding her symptoms from him, to protect him.

At this point in time, Zach and Kendall are a devoted, madly in love couple, who are finely attuned to each other, and anything that hurts one of them, hurts the other one even more. I see Kendall trying to protect Zach the way Zach has always protected her. This is all new territory for Kendall, she has never loved anyone the way she loves Zach, and I think the depth of that love has her feeling overwhelmed. I think she is ready to do whatever it takes to do, or be whatever Zach needs. I think the depth of her love for him has thrown Zach for a loop as well.

I know that there are some people that want Zach to dump Kendall, Spike and the new baby, but I just don't think we are at the end of the Zach and Kendall story. I think there are a lot more layers to their story that need to be explored, and I am looking forward to seeing all of it.

I'm hoping there are years and years more of Zendall. New house, twins? Spike, red and white recliners and all. Hey how about that honeymoon?

Willa, I'm in total agreement with you and Ann.  There is so much s/l for Zendall that with good writing will give TK and AM good material to work with and us great shows to watch.

Not to change the subject, but I would like to refer back to some of the theories that Kendall could be the shooter of ACS.  It  seems to me that to be able to shoot someone from a distance, possibly with a scope, needs some practice and training.  When did we last see Kendall with a rifle? Did I miss something?  I know this is AMC and logic and accuracy is not their forte,
but common.

__________________


zachstruck

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,432
Reply with quote  #44 

I'll be happy with just Zach.   Always have been happy with just Zach....but if Kendall's part of the formula, so be it.  I can leave her but if Zach wants her then Zach gets her.  It's all about Zach for me......that's why I participate on this site...ZENDALL is a sub factor only.


__________________
Zachstruck
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #45 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

Not to change the subject, but I would like to refer back to some of the theories that Kendall could be the shooter of ACS.  It  seems to me that to be able to shoot someone from a distance, possibly with a scope, needs some practice and training.  When did we last see Kendall with a rifle? Did I miss something?  I know this is AMC and logic and accuracy is not their forte,
but common.

 

I have been thinking about who, in Pine Valley, might actually have the knowledge and training to use a high powered rifle. I have come up with a very short list, and I really can't figure out anyone else who could be added.

Zach...we know he knows how to use one, we have seen him in action.

Aiden...he was "Special Ops" so he would have the training.

Del...he sure looked like he knew how to handle that gun.

Tad...only an outside chance, but possible from the days when he was "Ted Orsini"

Josh...because it might have been something that Greg was into, target shooting, just for the sense of power.

Adam...because it would be a "power trip", and we know Adam is all about the power.

Hannah...we don't really know that much about her, but she strikes me as someone who would know "which end of the gun to point".

So, at least to me. it looks like Hannah. But I am standing by my theory that she will find a way to frame Kendall for it.


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Beverly

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 564
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
When on this board has anyone ever said they wanted Zach to dump Spike and the baby?  Please show me the post.  Because I don't recall ever seeing it. 

I've seen a few people saying that they want Zach to leave Kendall and a lot of people saying they want to see Kendall grow the f*ck up and stop acting like she's in junior high.  But I have yet to see anyone say that they want Zach to abandon Spike and the baby.


Nobody has said they want Zach to dump Spike or the new baby.  However, Zach and Spike are tied together because Zach is married to Kendall and they all live together.  If the day arrives that there is no longer a Zendall, then chances are big that ptb would never allow for the Zach/Spike bond to grow or that we'd get any scenes between them whatsoever.  Removing Zach from Kendall's sphere would most likely lead to removing him from Spike's life as well.   in addition to that, the idea of Zach losing this baby makes me cry.  Not only would it sever the only biological/blood connection Zach has to PineValley, it would sever his connection to the Kane/Montgomery clan.  Whether we like it or not, having Zach connected to them is huge!  More than that, the idea that Zach would/could lose another child, when he's still suffering from the loss of Ethan, makes me want to kick some writer asses especially when the likes of Ryan, Tad, Krystal are having kids thrown at them right and left.  If Zach loses this baby, then I will believe that the new writers are following rule #1 in McTavish's handbook:  Zach must lose!  Great, meaty material for TK for sure, which I'll be glued watching...but Zach will have LOST if that's how it plays out.

As to Kendall, I think she has grown up alot since her and Zach reconciled in October while retaining some of her Kane-like tendencies, which quite frankly, make her Kendall and make her a unique, lovable, albeit sometimes neurotic character.  If you take those personality traits away from Kendall completely, then you're basically left with Annie.  The sum of her parts, make her Kendall Hart-Slater.


Alina, ITA with your post.   Let's have a Zendall Baby, keep Zach connected with the Kane Montgomery clan and keep Kendall (the mature Kendall since October) but with her backbone and spunk.


__________________
Beverly Z.
rita

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 131
Reply with quote  #47 

Quote:
Zach...we know he knows how to use one, we have seen him in action.

Aiden...he was "Special Ops" so he would have the training.

Del...he sure looked like he knew how to handle that gun.

Tad...only an outside chance, but possible from the days when he was "Ted Orsini"

Josh...because it might have been something that Greg was into, target shooting, just for the sense of power.

Adam...because it would be a "power trip", and we know Adam is all about the power.

Hannah...we don't really know that much about her, but she strikes me as someone who would know "which end of the gun to point".


Ann, there are two more people who know how to use firearms. Derek...... unlikely. Jonathan.......possible, shot Ryan in the gazebo. Hannah makes perfect sense.
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,507
Reply with quote  #48 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rita

Ann, there are two more people who know how to use firearms. Derek...... unlikely. Jonathan.......possible, shot Ryan in the gazebo. Hannah makes perfect sense.

Damn! You're right, I somehow forgot about Jonathon. (Maybe because I try really hard to ignore all things Lavery.) I think he is a good second choice suspect...hehehe

__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.