Author   Comment  
southernmissgirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4806/120/

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

A Pine Valley hunk prepares to do his best to undo the past.

Zach.......Ethan related???

Two wealthy citizens face-off over Pine Valley's latest business coup.

Chandler related BS, I'm sure.

An unexpected figure comes to the rescue when Pine Valley's newest born is ready to be delivered.

KWAK's little bundle of joy, of course.

When things get too hot to handle, who puts a stop to the romance?

Annie, of course...but I have to question the "hot" part.

Once again, a Pine Valley boy has to take note that he's quite literally the son of a (scheming) bitch.

And WTH has Erica done to Josh now?

LMAO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks Ann!  ITA with your analysis!

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I think the scheming bitch is Barbara.

Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Zach taking over the reins of Cambias plus probaby some more BS about not wanting to "fail" Spike and the new baby like he did Eatdirt.  (rme)

Two wealthy citizens face-off over Pine Valley's latest business coup.

Chandler related BS, I'm sure.

An unexpected figure comes to the rescue when Pine Valley's newest born is ready to be delivered.

KWAK's little bundle of joy, of course.
Who's the unexpected figure?  My bet is on Janet.

Annie sure seems to have some problems making up her mind about St. Ryan...maybe that should be telling her something??

Once again, a Pine Valley boy has to take note that he's quite literally the son of a (scheming) bitch.

And WTH has Erica done to Josh now?
I think this has to do with Sean and Barbara.  Someone tell me why I should care?

LMAO

Banner thanks to Monica.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

Annie sure seems to have some problems making up her mind about St. Ryan...maybe that should be telling her something??

Maybe it's Greens that puts a stop to the Romance?  Now guys don't you think she should be thinking Ryass is the best thing since sliced toast?  My god he made her a Castle.  Forget the fact she told him to stay away so being the person that knows her mind better, he thought it very romantic to break into her room.  He is doing to her what he had done to Kendall, decided what he thought was best WAS the best for all involved.  Sorry, I didn't see it as romantic I thought of it as controlling.  He thinks of Annie as he does Kendall, having mush for brains and only Ryass the St. Lavery only knows whats best.  Women have no thoughts.  Well no matter what this is you can bet that they will have Zen before everyone of these scenes, because we need to see the comparison (even if there isn't one and tiic want us to think there is) between these two couples.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Cindy, I agree Absolutely no comparison in the two couples. Ryan thinks to love is to control. He is all about control no matter who he is with.  I just can't tolerate him and that's one of the reasons my FF button is worn out.  I love the chemistry with Zach and Kendall...... right off the charts.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

Maybe it's Greens that puts a stop to the Romance? Now guys don't you think she should be thinking Ryass is the best thing since sliced toast? My god he made her a Castle.

LOL!  Ryan will literally be running a three ring circus!  The Green Butterfly on her trapeze, Annabelle and Emmaline putting Pepe through his paces and and Ryass in his big clown nose -  the Cultmaster.  Purple lemonade all around and Jonafuck running around making everyone applaud or else.

And Zach will be blowing bubbles on Spike's tummy because he doesn't need props.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Just Ryass picking the lock and walking in on her after she told him not to shows you what kind of guy he is.  She asked him to give her time about the proposal and he bugs her EVERYDAY.  I don't really know how this guy became a "white knight" because I have never seen this and I've been watching since the beginning.  He has always been selfish and self-absorbed. 

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

After a little more thought, I am wondering if they might be referring to the monkey. (They think he's a hunk..) Maybe he will try to have his "procedure" reversed.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

After a little more thought, I am wondering if they might be referring to the monkey. (They think he's a hunk..) Maybe he will try to have his "procedure" reversed.

Ann, I think that's a very good possibility.  Just because we think of Ryan as a controlling self-absorbed monkey, doesn't mean that TPTB see it that way.  I don't think that they ever called Zach a hunk .  We know that Zach is the only hunk on the show. TPTB have got to get a clue. Maybe with the new writer they'll finally figure it out.

Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Normally, I'd agree with both of you, Ann and Diva.  Remember though, that SON's sneak peek spoilers aren't written by TPTB...they're written by one of their "reporters"...and I use the term very loosely.  I still think this is about Zach and his doubts about whether he'll make a good father to the new little Slater and Spike...plus ACS looks to be going to trial very soon.  JMO

Banner thanks to Monica.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
My eyes, my eyes...another story chock full of discussions about Ryan's bodily fluids and his little pipe.  Awww jeez, I really wish I hadn't read this theory about Ryan reversing his vasectomy.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
My eyes, my eyes...another story chock full of discussions about Ryan's bodily fluids and his little pipe.  Awww jeez, I really wish I hadn't read this theory about Ryan reversing his vasectomy.

I thought we were watching All My Lavery's.  Isn't everything about The monkey and his fluids.  Well at least it has been for the last 2 years, so this wouldn't be anything new.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.