Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/tv/ontv/amc924preview.story

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Zach is unsettled when he finds Hannah in Ian's hospital room.

This makes me unsettled as well.  Run Ian, run!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Zach is unsettled when he finds Hannah in Ian's hospital room.

This makes me unsettled as well.  Run Ian, run!

She is out for blood and it's Zach's blood.  I think she is looking to take away from Zach what his dad took from her, his child. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

Ian's room is like Grand Central Station.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

She may be biding her time until Ian is strong enough to leave the hospital.  What a trade-off.  I'll give you a hand at your company and for payment, I'll take your son.  I'm thinking that she wasn't released after her break down, she may have signed herself out and is doing her own form of self-medicating. Rehash.  On the other hand, she just might be nursing her own resentment of Zach for denying her request and is testing herself by evaluating her emotional reaction to Zach's child to make sure she can help Adam take Zach down without her conscience getting the better of her.  More interesting and not another child kidnapping.

rita

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:

...she just might be nursing her own resentment of Zach for denying her request and is testing herself by evaluating her emotional reaction to Zach's child to make sure she can help Adam take Zach down without her conscience getting the better of her. 

The battle of the Titans could have some unexpected players. We know Josh will be a participant. I think Zach's side could also include Erica (who has already given Adam warning) and Lily. It would tres cool if Lily starts to notice unusual happenings with online accounts, etc. She loves the detective role and Zach.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Well,  now we know why Hannah left her bracelet on Zach's desk. It was to have an excuse to snoop. I'm glad that Zach catches her. I'm sure that he won't believe her explanation. Hopefully this will trigger his suspicions of her even more.

Finding Hannah in Ian's room should set off some warning signals in Zach's head. That hospital has absolutely no security, to allow a total stranger into a NICU unit. Hannah's agenda is becoming clearer every episode. If Hannah plans to kidnap Ian then IMO her plans for Cambias are to either help Adam take over the company or destroy it from within. If she is planning to steal Ian then there is no way that she can gain control of Cambias.  She then has to disappear with the child.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

If Hannah plans to kidnap Ian then IMO her plans for Cambias are to either help Adam take over the company or destroy it from within. If she is planning to steal Ian then there is no way that she can gain control of Cambias.  She then has to disappear with the child.

OR....she is planning not to kidnap Ian, but kill Ian.  I know y'all are tired of me saying this, BUT...I still think it would make more sense.  She blames Zach for Camelson's death, and figures a son for a son.  I think she really came to PV originally to kill Zach...a son for a son, to wreak her vengeance on ACS. That didn't work for her so she has transferred her plan to Zach.
I also still think Bitchlee will be the one to save him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:

If Hannah plans to kidnap Ian then IMO her plans for Cambias are to either help Adam take over the company or destroy it from within. If she is planning to steal Ian then there is no way that she can gain control of Cambias.  She then has to disappear with the child.

OR....she is planning not to kidnap Ian, but kill Ian.  I know y'all are tired of me saying this, BUT...I still think it would make more sense.  She blames Zach for Camelson's death, and figures a son for a son.  I think she really came to PV originally to kill Zach...a son for a son, to wreak her vengeance on ACS. That didn't work for her so she has transferred her plan to Zach.

I don't care if Bitchlee saves him...I will still hate her. I don't care if Bitchlee manages to bring us world peace, I will still hate her.  I hate her, and that's never gonna change.  I hated her when RB was playing her, although I liked RB, and I hate her now that SS is playing her.  She's no better than Ryan. In fact, they're made for eachother: Two abusive, self-centered, losers.  Match made in hell.

Thanks Fil!
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:

If Hannah plans to kidnap Ian then IMO her plans for Cambias are to either help Adam take over the company or destroy it from within. If she is planning to steal Ian then there is no way that she can gain control of Cambias. She then has to disappear with the child.

OR....she is planning not to kidnap Ian, but kill Ian. I know y'all are tired of me saying this, BUT...I still think it would make more sense. She blames Zach for Camelson's death, and figures a son for a son. I think she really came to PV originally to kill Zach...a son for a son, to wreak her vengeance on ACS. That didn't work for her so she has transferred her plan to Zach.

I don't care if Bitchlee saves him...I will still hate her. I don't care if Bitchlee manages to bring us world peace, I will still hate her. I hate her, and that's never gonna change. I hated her when RB was playing her, although I liked RB, and I hate her now that SS is playing her. She's no better than Ryan. In fact, they're made for eachother: Two abusive, self-centered, losers. Match made in hell.

Sandi they need something to start the Kenlee Magic and that will be it.  You can almost feel the lurve now. 

IMO AMC didn't bank on the hate the fans gave to this character.  So I think they will pull out all the stops and make it look like she is holier then Ryan.  See she didn't mean to take Spike, she was bringing him back.  Isn't that heroic of her?  I don't know why Greenlee is any different then all the other characters they ruined and let go,  IMO they need to cut their losses and just send her packing again. 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.