Reply with quote  #2 

These spoilers are breaking my heart.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I need to take a vacation from all the angst...or at least hit the bottle

Thanks Fil

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I like the idea of hitting the bottle!!  LOL!!

Well, it sounds like Bianca is the one who makes Kendall realize that Ian needs her as much as Spike.  Sounds like good story to me.  June
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
I need to take a vacation from all the angst...or at least hit the bottle

Thanks Fil

Leave some in the bottle for me!  I'm overloading on angst!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Mercy, more angst!  Brain surgery?????  Now what?  I think everyone would agree that we've seen Kendall swinging more towards Spikey the past few days & that's very obvious, so now someone might figure out what her problem is.  She's shutting down where Ian is concerned &  I want to know why?  We need some likka   to get thru this.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
JUST SHOOT ME NOW AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!

That poor sweet baby!!!  How much more can he...AND I take???

Pass me the bottle and you don't even have to wipe the top. 
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccachick_1
JUST SHOOT ME NOW AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!

That poor sweet baby!!!  How much more can he...AND I take???

Pass me the bottle and you don't even have to wipe the top. 

Here you go, hon.
I think it may take a case to get through this.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Mercy, more angst!  Brain surgery?????  Now what?  I think everyone would agree that we've seen Kendall swinging more towards Spikey the past few days & that's very obvious, so now someone might figure out what her problem is.  She's shutting down where Ian is concerned &  I want to know why?  We need some likka   to get thru this.

My guess is Kendall distancing herself from Ian is a coping mechanism.  She doesn't want to allow herself to get attached to him incase he doesn't survive.  My mother is a psycho-therapist, and she said she has seen cases similar to this.  Mother's with fragil newborns who instead of bonding with their baby, they distance themselves because they just can't face the reality of what could happen. 

I know it sounds strange since how could a mother not want to bond with her newborn, but different people deal with these types of circumstances in different ways.  But it sounds like Bianca's talk with Kendall might be the beginning of realizing what is going with Kendall and perhaps a change.  "Kinks" moments are always like that.

Banner thanks to Sharon
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhcottoncandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

My guess is Kendall distancing herself from Ian is a coping mechanism.  She doesn't want to allow herself to get attached to him incase he doesn't survive.  My mother is a psycho-therapist, and she said she has seen cases similar to this.  Mother's with fragil newborns who instead of bonding with their baby, they distance themselves because they just can't face the reality of what could happen. 

I know it sounds strange since how could a mother not want to bond with her newborn, but different people deal with these types of circumstances in different ways.  But it sounds like Bianca's talk with Kendall might be the beginning of realizing what is going with Kendall and perhaps a change.  "Kinks" moments are always like that.

Cotton your theory about Kendall distancing herself from Ian sounds plausible, however Kendall's greater concern for Spike may be tied to her feelings of guilt that she was responsible for Spike's being injured, because she trusted Greenlee and did not heed Zach's warning.  She has expressed her feelings of guilt both to Zach and to Ryan.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Clearly, something's amiss.  There is a strange "distance" between Zach & Kendall now & they don't make much eye contact & I just feel something's missing.  Also, Kendall is very obsessive about Spike & shutting down where Ian is concerned. My hubby said that most hospitals would already have assigned a psychologist to her & probably to Zach, too, to deal with such an
overwhelming tragedy.  I'd love to see them do that.  Maybe they will.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Whatever it is, Zach seems to sense that Kendall needs to be with Spike and he's letting her do it (he even encouraged her today).

TK4

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
 Mercy, more angst!  Brain surgery?????  Now what? 

This is over the top and it bothers me.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Nothing new here.. Kendall's just being Kendall. Spike always come first with her no matter what. Why did she and Zach have a baby together again?
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Diva -- I just gotta tell you . . . your banners are amazing.  I don't know how you do it!!  June

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I tend to agree it's a combination of things.  I think she is afraid to get attached because Ian might die and also guilt about not listening to Zach about Spike and taking care of herself so that Ian wouldn't come early.
zachfan33

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 

I agree that from the spoilers, it appears that Kendall is definitely distancing herself from Ian for an array of reasons, IMO, i.e. to cope with the situation, protect herself against the possibility he won't make it, guilt, depression, etc. What I am wondering is if something else, maybe Ian's brain condition, is going to happen that forces her to make this real break from Ian and Zach.  I am saying this because in watching yesterday's show I saw Kendall beginning to show true affection for Ian, although brief, and the scenes for today seem to indicate she finally has some alone time with him.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow
Why did she and Zach have a baby together again?

Because she loves her husband and wants his child!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Personally I think they have gone into overload with how much they can pile onto Zach and Kendall just to further useless characters that I don't want to see.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte

Personally I think they have gone into overload with how much they can pile onto Zach and Kendall just to further useless characters that I don't want to see.

I have to agree. After reading these new spoilers, I definitely think its too much! 

Thanks Fil!
Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Kendall's being overly clingy to Spike may be a reaction to the kidnapping attempt.  Especially to have been told your son may have been kidnapped when you are already in emotional overload from the premature labor.  She may never be reassured that her child isn't going to be ripped from her arms and I'm sure that panic is bubbling under the surface, overshadowing her distress for Ian.  The human brain can only handle so much without going into self-preservation on some level.  I think Erica handled her perfectly by letting her regress to a little girl who needs her Mom so Kendall could release some of her stress.  Yes, Zach is hurt, but he is being a real sport about it.  He's never been in the situation before, either, so he's gingerly playing it one step at a time.  Zach needs to decompress, also.  Everything is horrible, but a decent nights sleep has a way of putting things in perspective.  Too much time alone with ones thoughts has a way of magnifying a person's troubles - especially with no sleep.  As someone mentioned, he should be talked to by a councilor.    

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Diva -- I just gotta tell you . . . your banners are amazing.  I don't know how you do it!!  June

Thank you Jam.  It's not me that makes the banners what they are, its TK and AM and their amazing portrayal of Zach and Kendall.
Daiva

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:

Quote:

DITTO Cindy!!! Kendall made a promise to Zach that his father could not touch them and this baby was conceived out of love to fullfill that promise that they had a future together.

rainbow

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:

Quote:

Well she still acts like she loves Spike more and now we know she doesn't have PPD to blame it on.
hrhcottoncandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Well she still acts like she loves Spike more and now we know she doesn't have PPD to blame it on.

How do we know that?  The spoilers sound to me like she will have PPD or some other mental disorder. 

Banner thanks to Sharon
Luv4ZachSlater

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 

I think these spoilers sound good. Especially the ones coming up about Zach and Ian. Their going to be heartbreaking! I think that Zach and Kendall are going to pull thru this stronger than ever.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhcottoncandy
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

How do we know that?  The spoilers sound to me like she will have PPD or some other mental disorder. 

I agree Cotton something is about to break Kendall.  How can it not?  She just about got a lethal injection of Vtak at the hands of her insane Father-in-law.  She just saw her son bloodied, because of what she feels she did by trusting Greenlee.  Now she is looking at her last ray of hope for her hubby almost die, because AGAIN she didn't do what she knew she should do and that is take it easy.  I think she is taking the world on her shoulders and it is finally taking it's toll.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.