Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/5056/207/

Looks like some GREAT Zach, Zen, Zadam, et al. next week!!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Zach agrees to let Kendall handle the situation with Greenlee in her own way but makes it clear to his wife that he will intervene if Greenlee does anything to hurt her or their baby.

This is a dead giveaway, at least to me, that Bitchlee will attempt to hurt Kendall and/or the baby.

Kendall advises Amanda not to count on JR for anything, which prompts Amanda to schedule an appointment with Zach.

Amanda strikes out with Zach.

This has me a little confuzzled. I can't imagine what Amanda could know that Zach would be interested in.

Zach gives Adam and JR notice that times up and takes possession of all their assets, including the mansion.

This is the best spoiler I have read for.......I don't even know how long.

Joonyer out on his ass.....

Thanks for the link TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Maybe Amanda goes to Zach to tell him that Joonyer arranged the kidnapping to get back at Adam .. and she thinks that will make Zach NOT claim the Chandler booty?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Zach agrees to let Kendall handle the situation with Greenlee in her own way but makes it clear to his wife that he will intervene if Greenlee does anything to hurt her or their baby.

This is a dead giveaway, at least to me, that Bitchlee will attempt to hurt Kendall and/or the baby.

Kendall advises Amanda not to count on JR for anything, which prompts Amanda to schedule an appointment with Zach.

This has me a little confuzzled. I can't imagine what Amanda could know that Zach would be interested in.

I think Amanda goes to Zach wanting the money Joonyer promised for keeping her mouth shut.....Why she would think Zach would give her anything is beyond me....She should be hoping that she gets to keep her job after Kendall finds out....

Zach gives Adam and JR notice that times up and takes possession of all their assets, including the mansion.

This is the best spoiler I have read for.......I don't even know how long.

Joonyer out on his ass.....

Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylE

Maybe Amanda goes to Zach to tell him that Joonyer arranged the kidnapping to get back at Adam .. and she thinks that will make Zach NOT claim the Chandler booty?

Or, that Zach will pay for the information.

On the other hand, maybe Amanda is fishing for information to find out if Zach is involved.

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I think she thinks Zach will have his men help find the kidnappers.  Then she can get her money from JR.  I don't think she knows that Zach knows JR planned everything.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.