Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4814/120/

Quote:
Ryan is cautious as Hannah question him about Zach.

Shocking!  Thank you Ryan for holding your tongue and not giving into your natural impulses! 

Quote:
Annie manages to win Kendall over.

Another shocker!  YAY Kendall!!

Quote:
Hannah questions how Zach could have rejected his own son after seeing his tender way with Lily.

This really pisses me off!  Hannah does it to protect Ethan but Zach does it because he's evil.  Zach had more reason to do it than she did cause Zach lived the horror of being a Cambias.

I've heard enough about Ethan to last me a lifetime!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

I'd like to second that.   The only time I want to hear Ethan's name again is to hear someone tell Zach: "Ethan is not your son" - and then after that I never want to hear his name again.  I can't believe TIIC won't even give us a break from Ethan when he's dead. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4814/120/

Quote:

Shocking!  Thank you Ryan for holding your tongue and not giving into your natural impulses! 

He's probably only cautious about his own reservations about Ethan. Ryan was very suspicious when Ethan first came to PV and made his Cambias claims. And he probably doesn't want to bring up  what Jonathon did to frame Ethan (I am remembering that right, aren't I?) for shooting Ryan.

Quote:
Annie manages to win Kendall over.

Another shocker!  YAY Kendall!!

Quote:
Hannah questions how Zach could have rejected his own son after seeing his tender way with Lily.

This really pisses me off!  Hannah does it to protect Ethan but Zach does it because he's evil.  Zach had more reason to do it than she did cause Zach lived the horror of being a Cambias.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:

I had heard enough about Camelson to last me a lifetime even before we knew who he was.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:

Oh joy...and will this then lead to Ryan tripping over an electric cord and suddenly seeing Hannah's master plan in his corporate god mind?  Which, of course, will send him straight to Zach where he can thrust a finger in his face and accuse him of being responsible for Hannah coming to PV.  We may even get another threat that if anything happens to or hurts Kendall, Ryan will kill Zach himself.  Goody...I think I'll pass.

Sorry, woke up in a very cynical mood today. 

Banner thanks to Monica.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

LOL Abby.  There is no reason Ryass is in this story either.  They just can't find a home for him.  Greenlee can't come back soon enough for me.  When she does he will have his own three ring circus.  Greenbutterfly trapeeze artist, a clown and a fairy princess.  Jonny will be the ring master

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
There is no reason Ryass is in this story either.  They just can't find a home for him.  Greenlee can't come back soon enough for me.  When she does he will have his own three ring circus.  Greenbutterfly trapeeze artist, a clown and a fairy princess.  Jonny will be the ring master
More of soap writers famous keeping it all in the family.  "My brother has slept with you, now it's my turn." 
Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Maybe Ryan should share some truth with Hannah(caring mother) like your son would stop at nothing, he insisted on destroying Zach.  WHY..... because all he wanted was money and power, not a father or family. Maybe then she would see the likeness to the grandfather she tried to protect him from.  Ryass picks now to keep his mouth shut.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

LOL Abby.  There is no reason Ryass is in this story either.  They just can't find a home for him.  Greenlee can't come back soon enough for me.  When she does he will have his own three ring circus.  Greenbutterfly trapeeze artist, a clown and a fairy princess.  Jonny will be the ring master

[/QUOTE

Cindy, I so agree with you.  Why is Ryan in this story at all?  Why would Hannah go to Ryan to ask about Zach unless she knows more about what was going on PV when Ethan was alive than she is admitting. 

Has McTavish left yet?  The Ryan propping seems to be continuing ad nauseum.  You are right, they just can't find a home for this pitiful character.  I wonder if Greenlee's return will make any difference? Will she even want to bother with Ryan?

By the way, has Kendall seen a doctor yet or are we to believe that this is all occurring off screen like Zach's bullet.  When Ryan got shot we had days of him in the hospital and all the millions of ouches that he whimpered and now Annie's chicken pox got more play than the conclusion of the SS showdown.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

By the way, has Kendall seen a doctor yet or are we to believe that this is all occurring off screen like Zach's bullet.  When Ryan got shot we had days of him in the hospital and all the millions of ouches that he whimpered and now Annie's chicken pox got more play than the conclusion of the SS showdown.

As far as Kendall being to the doctor.  I know this will be tmi but anyway, with the new tests the doctors don't need you to come in right away to CONFIRM because they are 98% accurate so usually your first appointment is when you are at least 8 wks along.  Then they can hear the heart beat and run lots of test. So it's a matter of time now maybe another couple weeks before her first appointment. 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.