Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
For the week of 11/16:

Soap Opera Network:
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/all-my-children/2009/11/amc-prevue-week-of-november-16-edition#more-550

An uneasy Zach contacts Jesse after receiving some new messages from “Kendall.” Aidan puts on an elaborate show in front of Kendall on Monday, November 16. Tad is confident he knows where Aidan is hiding out but refuses to tell a volatile Zach the address. The P.I. jumps to the wrong conclusion after arriving at the boarding house to check on Kendall. On Thursday, November 19, Slater’s temper flares when Tad only provides him with a vague report on his outing and the advice that he wrap things up so he can bring his wife home promptly. Kendall drinks the wine a devious Aidan secretly drugged on Friday, November 20. After getting the location from another P.I., Zach arrives to a very unpleasant surprise at the boarding house.

Madison’s father asserts to the Hubbard’s that his daughter is suffering from schizophrenia. On Tuesday, November 17, a drugged Madison struggles to get a message to Jesse. Ryan finds a telling link to Greenlee in David’s office. Ryan tells Erica what really has him distracted. David places a cryptic phone call on Wednesday, November 18. Amanda turns down David’s least offensive offer to date, leaving Jake more baffled than ever concerning his wife’s odd behavior. David pays the price when Jake jumps to the wrong conclusion on Friday, November 20.

Annie dumb luck puts a crimp in Ryan, Erica and Zach’s latest plan, but the group soon finds a new angle to play. Annie warns Ryan that Adam will be getting her everything she wants. Ryan confronts Adam with the DVD of Annie and Scott sharing a kiss. On Tuesday, November 17, Adam puts his plan to test Scott and Annie into motion. Scott pulls Annie into a passionate kiss moments after Adam leaves on his “trip.” Scott and Annie both yearn for one another but fight temptation. Annie realizes what Adam is up to. A relieved Annie is convinced that her regretful husband destroyed the surveillance DVD that recorded her and Scott’s earlier embrace. Alone, Adam watches the footage from the actual DVD that was in the camera. Erica confronts Scott. Adam tries to make amends with JR. Adam rages at Scott and Annie on Thursday, November 19. Alone, Annie is struck with severe abdominal pains. Adam keeps his word to Erica and tells the authorities the truth about the night of Stuart’s murder on Friday, November 20. Scott finds Annie in a pool of blood. David gives Scott a double dose of bad news.

Alerts w/o 11/23:
Aidan has no intention of allowing Kendall to leave him. 
Zach’s rage explodes when he returns to Pine Valley.
Scott and Annie are arrested. 
Amanda makes a painful confession to Jake. 
David receives some shocking news.

Soap Opera Source:
http://www.soapoperasource.com/amc/spoilers/amc-spoilers-week-of-november-16.html

Ryan, Zach and Erica are taken by surprised when Jake confirms that Annie is indeed pregnant. The trio later start to plant the seeds of doubt with Adam as they lead him to believe that Scott might be the father of Annie’s baby. Scott tells Annie it might be best for his own well-being to keep his distance from the family. Annie gives Ryan a warning. Ryan gives Adam the dvd that shows Scott and Annie kissing. Adam sets a trap for Annie. Scott and Annie kiss again, but are they alone? Annie believes she has her tracks covered. Adam rips Annie a new one. Scott finds Annie in a pool of blood.

Ryan wonders why David has Greenlee’s medical records on his computer. Madison’s father summons Jesse, Frankie, Randi and Natalia. Madison asks Jesse to help her. Scott’s tortured by his desire for Annie. Amanda leaves Jake confused. JR rejects Adam when he asks him to come back into the family fold. Adam confeses to Jesse and the D.A. to having killed Stuart.
Aidan and Kat continue to manipulate Zach and Kendall. Zach suspects something is right and contacts Jesse. Aidan puts on a show in front of Kendall when he claims he’s afraid they’ll end up sleeping together again. Zach enlists Tad’s help in tracking down Kendall. Tad is confident he knows where Kendall and Aidan are, but refuses to share the information with Zach. Zach’s temper flares as he accuses Tad of withholding information from him. Aidan drugs Kendall’s wine in order to further his plan. Zach gets information where Kendall is, but gets an unexpected surprise when he arrives at the boarding house.

Amanda’s wrecked with guilt after having sex with David on Monday, November 16.
Zach tells Tad that he’ll bring Kendall home himself on Tuesday, November 17.
David makes a cryptic phone call on Wednesday, November 18.
Adam confronts Scott on Thursday, November 19.
Jake suspects David raped Amanda on Friday, November 20.

Soapnet Hot Shot Video:

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/video/adam-knows-his-wife-cheating

or on You Tube: 

All I can say about these is that AMC is being written by one sick sadistic bastard.  Needless to say what Aidan is doing to Kendall is vile...that goes without saying.  But Kendall is NOT Aidan's only victim and I'm afraid that Zach's pain and what he'll be going through is going to be lost in the shuffle here.  Zach is every bit Aidan's victim.  Zach has already dealt with Kendall sleeping with Aidan 2 minutes after she accepted that Zach was 'dead'.  And he's dealt with her full blown love affair with Ryan which started before the side of Zach's bed was even cold.  So for him to be set up to walk in on what he believes is Kendall once again betraying him and making a fool out of him, after everything he's already tried to stuff down and forgive...OY VEY.  Poor Zach and boy will I understand his anger and pain and whatever he does to deal with it.   I just hope that before Zach bids farewell to PV for good, that he'll be allowed to kick the living shit out of the sleazeball Aidan.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
All I can say about these is that AMC is being written by one sick sadistic bastard.  Needless to say what Aidan is doing to Kendall is vile...that goes without saying.  But Kendall is NOT Aidan's only victim and I'm afraid that Zach's pain and what he'll be going through is going to be lost in the shuffle here.  Zach is every bit Aidan's victim.  Zach has already dealt with Kendall sleeping with Aidan 2 minutes after she accepted that Zach was 'dead'.  And he's dealt with her full blown love affair with Ryan which started before the side of Zach's bed was even cold.  So for him to be set up to walk in on what he believes is Kendall once again betraying him and making a fool out of him, after everything he's already tried to stuff down and forgive...OY VEY.  Poor Zach and boy will I understand his anger and pain and whatever he does to deal with it.   I just hope that before Zach bids farewell to PV for good, that he'll be allowed to kick the living shit out of the sleazeball Aidan.

Thanks for posting Alina.  I couldn't agree more with your comments.  We have been watching Zach being tortured for five and a half years, and it is progressively getting worse.  I can not remember Zach being happy more than five seconds since Kendall's early pregnancy with Ian.  OK, I will say it again, ever since Green Butterfly fluttered back in PV.  It is constant drama, tension, betrayals, life threatening situations, so on and so forth.  But what they are doing with Aidiot suddenly realizing   that he never stopped loving Kendall  and that he will not lose to Zach this time  and playing dirty to this extent is outright sick.  We don't need TIIC heaping this onto Zach in his last few days on the show.  I do hold Kendall responsible this time around to some extent.  She should not be SO cozy with that bastard, she should not be THIS upset over Zach supposedly spending time with Liza, not SO upset that she wants to finish the whole bottle of wine, a wife does not need to make a public display of that emotion in front of an ex-lover under these circumstances.  Even if you feel vulnerable, you have got to hold it together in appearance.  After all, she made those (empty) promises to him the night before she went on the run. 

The only thing to look forward to is TK playing Zach in the explosive mode, TK's acting in playing Zach's hurt, his anger, his pain.  How I wish we get some payback, some reward in form of Zach beating the living daylights out of BOTH assholes!

Alerts w/o 11/23:
Aidan has no intention of allowing Kendall to leave him. 

That little "allowing" is a huge WTF for me.  But, once Adam confesses, what reason there is to dragging out this shit?  Other than to torture Zach?

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Alina and Searose - I really agree with both of you - Just when you think it cannot get any worse it sure seems to - Kendall is always ready to throw Zach uder the bus and seems to not have faith in him - In the situation she is in she should not even be drinking the wine at all - Peggy

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
I do hold Kendall responsible this time around to some extent.  She should not be SO cozy with that bastard, she should not be THIS upset over Zach supposedly spending time with Liza, not SO upset that she wants to finish the whole bottle of wine, a wife does not need to make a public display of that emotion in front of an ex-lover under these circumstances.  Even if you feel vulnerable, you have got to hold it together in appearance.  After all, she made those (empty) promises to him the night before she went on the run. 

Kendall's double standards are in full effect.  She's freaking out over a stupid email (BTW, Zach already got a similar one...the "im in good hands with aidan...gotto go he's here") but he didn't go get drunk or start thinking the worst) but has no compunction of inviting Aidan into her bed or getting sloshed with him, or taking bubble baths with an open door.   I said it when it happened...if Zach had done any of these, Kendall's head would have popped off and she would have attempted to cram it down Zach's throat.

Having said all that, what Aidan is doing is repulsive and no woman deserves to be abused this way.  But my main concern as always goes to Zach because he's as much a victim of Aidan's shenanigans even though he's not the one being drugged.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Searose and Alina ITA with everything you said.  

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Where do you get drugs and wine when you are on the run?   Maybe Zach should just take the SOB out.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.