Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
hrhcottoncandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4975/207/

How much you want to bet it Zach that doesn't tell the whole story and Ryan who reveals all.  I would expect nothing less from the Lavery is a saint mantra at AMC.  And of course they will have Zach suffer in the near future for not sharing the whole story, because as we all know sooner or later Zach must suffer again, again, and again.  So predictable.

Banner thanks to Sharon
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I don't know Cotton, I think it just might be the other way around. As Zach said to Kendall..."We are incredibly mature as a couple." I think Zach may decide that Kendall can handle the truth, because he knows that Kendall now believes in him and trusts him completely. Ryan doesn't know that for sure about Annie yet. Also with Ryan's super-inflated ego, he would assume that Annie would be eaten up with jealousy.  I have been seeing subtle changes in the climate of the show, so I am cautiously optimistic.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

I don't know Cotton, I think it just might be the other way around. As Zach said to Kendall..."We are incredibly mature as a couple." I think Zach may decide that Kendall can handle the truth, because he knows that Kendall now believes in him and trusts him completely. Ryan doesn't know that for sure about Annie yet. Also with Ryan's super-inflated ego, he would assume that Annie would be eaten up with jealousy.  I have been seeing subtle changes in the climate of the show, so I am cautiously optimistic.

I'd love nothing more for that to be true.  And it would go a long way in restoring my faith in the writers if it did.  However, I still think a great deal of Lavery worship goes on in PV, therefore, it would be just like them to have Ryan be the one who confesses all so he can look saintly.  What can I say, I am jaded LOL.

Banner thanks to Sharon
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I think McT's reign of terror has left us all a little jaded. LOL
BTW.... As usual your avi is killing me, I get stuck just staring, and forget to read.  mmmmmmmm mmmmm

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Cotton, I am with Ann on this.  Maybe my wishful thinking but Zach has been very honest with Kendall  since the beginning of the SS story, so maybe we are going to see some changes that are long overdue. 

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
rainbow

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
What whole story?
hrhcottoncandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpoetry
Cotton, I am with Ann on this.  Maybe my wishful thinking but Zach has been very honest with Kendall  since the beginning of the SS story, so maybe we are going to see some changes that are long overdue. 

Vickie

Well, as much as I wanted you both to be right, and I really did, it looks like it is St. Lavery who confesses all the his wife and not Zach.  At least according to the new SOD.  Figures.  I wanted it to be different this time, but I am not surprised it isn't.  This show is nothing but predictable.

Banner thanks to Sharon
DarylE

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I think Ryan admits to Annie that he kissed Greenlee goodbye .. and I am thinking that Zach doesnt tell Kendall that HahNuh made the demand she did, but does tell her that HahNuh left town.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.