Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
southernmissgirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4774/120/

Is the longtime nemesis to blame when the competition is set out to sea?

A mysterious phone call could spell doom for the future of this happy couple.(Greenlee calling/Ryannie doomed?) 

Two paramours do their best and worst in attempts to win the adoration of the one they adore. (Erica and Barbara?)

Someone is overcome with the realization that they're falling in love. (Ryannie)

A businessman is at a lost for words when a re-acquaintance puts the moves on him. (I think it's Hannah, Kendall better watch out!)

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmissgirl

A businessman is at a lost for words when a re-acquaintance puts the moves on him. (I think it's Hannah, Kendall better watch out!)

I think they want us to think that it's Hannah, but it doesn't mean that it is.
These are the kind of vague spoilers that are usually not what they seem.
I am still taking them with a grain of salt.....and a stiff drink.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmissgirl
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4774/120/
Is the longtime nemesis to blame when the competition is set out to sea?

This one is about Erica/Barbara and Jack.  We know that Jack and Babs have their little fling on the At Last.

A mysterious phone call could spell doom for the future of this happy couple

My bet's on Greenlee

Two paramours do their best and worst in attempts to win the adoration of the one they adore.

Oh goody...more JR/Josh/Babe garbage.

Someone is overcome with the realization that they're falling in love. (Ryannie)  Or possibly Bianca and Zoe?

A businessman is at a lost for words when a re-acquaintance puts the moves on him. Nope, I think this is Adam (the businessman) and Janet.  We know he finds himself in Oakhaven soon and they are acquaintances.  Her putting the moves on him would certainly leave him at a loss for words. 

I really dislike how SON is wording these "sneak peeks"...they sound like something out of a gossip column.

Banner thanks to Monica.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Good Job Abby I think you are right on all accounts.  Wow I'm glad you have your Lawyer hat on, so you can decipher this shit into real english.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Good Job Abby I think you are right on all accounts.  Wow I'm glad you have your Lawyer hat on, so you can decipher this shit into real english.

Thank you, Cindy, but let's give credit where credit is due.  Alina is the one who figured out that very misleading "spoiler" about the businessman being at a loss for words when an old re-acquaintance puts the moves on him.  She's always at least two steps ahead of the rest of us when it comes to understanding spoiler speak. 

Banner thanks to Monica.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Abby thanks for the translation.  I think you and Alina are both on the money. At least I hope so.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
When I first read the scoop, my head did in fact go boom.

But this is my new take on it thanks to the thought being put out there by someone other than me:

IMO, it's just too soon for Hannah to be putting her cards on the table IMO and revealing her dastardly intentions.  If she's going to snooker Zendall, she can't be outting herself as a homewrecker so soon...especially if her goal is to work at Cambias and capitalizing on her woe is me, Ethan card.  No, she'll have to play nice and play up the sweet innocent thing she was when Zach first met her to try to get in their good graces before the claws come out.  I think she needs to get herself hired at Cambias first and fully ensconced there before she starts the backstabbing and seduction games.  Once she's got Zach&Kendall convinced of her pure intentions, the trying to get into Zach's pants will follow but now I think it's definitely too soon for her to show herself as anything other than the girl who Zach knew way back when.  If on the week of the 26th, Kendall is embracing her and helping her find peace about Ethan; I can see her turning around and days later trying to seduce Kendall's husband.

On the otherhand, Adam/Janet do team up; that has been spoilered.  Janet may seem him as his meal ticket out of Oakhaven and she is deluded enough to think seduction would help in this regard.  Adam will be at a loss for words but quickly realize that having Janet on his side maybe just what he needs to get revenge.  Adam convincing Janet that she has a shot with him will make convincing her to do his bidding more likely.   

The other spoilers IMO are Barbara/Jack/Erica; Greenlee making the mysterious call; Josh/JR fighting over Babe (blech).  The falling in love one could either be Bianca realizing she's falling for Zoe or Ryan realizing he wants to marry Annie because he has fallen in love with her.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

chuggard

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
When I first read the scoop, my head did in fact go boom.

But this is my new take on it thanks to the thought being put out there by someone other than me:

IMO, it's just too soon for Hannah to be putting her cards on the table IMO and revealing her dastardly intentions.  If she's going to snooker Zendall, she can't be outting herself as a homewrecker so soon...especially if her goal is to work at Cambias and capitalizing on her woe is me, Ethan card.  No, she'll have to play nice and play up the sweet innocent thing she was when Zach first met her to try to get in their good graces before the claws come out.  I think she needs to get herself hired at Cambias first and fully ensconced there before she starts the backstabbing and seduction games.  Once she's got Zach&Kendall convinced of her pure intentions, the trying to get into Zach's pants will follow but now I think it's definitely too soon for her to show herself as anything other than the girl who Zach knew way back when.  If on the week of the 26th, Kendall is embracing her and helping her find peace about Ethan; I can see her turning around and days later trying to seduce Kendall's husband.

On the otherhand, Adam/Janet do team up; that has been spoilered.  Janet may seem him as his meal ticket out of Oakhaven and she is deluded enough to think seduction would help in this regard.  Adam will be at a loss for words but quickly realize that having Janet on his side maybe just what he needs to get revenge.  Adam convincing Janet that she has a shot with him will make convincing her to do his bidding more likely.   

The other spoilers IMO are Barbara/Jack/Erica; Greenlee making the mysterious call; Josh/JR fighting over Babe (blech).  The falling in love one could either be Bianca realizing she's falling for Zoe or Ryan realizing he wants to marry Annie because he has fallen in love with her.

Alina, I really think you are on to something.  IMO it is way to early for Hannah to show her true self.  The spoilers are so vague, it is easy to read all kinds of crap into them.  Your scenerio sounds like the deal to me.

Carolyn
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

What happened to the spoilers?  Didn't they used to give actual spoilers on that site instead of vague clues that we have to guess at? 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really hope Hannah turns out to be a good character although tortured by her past with ACS.  I think Ethan is the result of ACS or Michael raping her.  Zach could use a good relationship with someone from his youth.  I will be disappointed if we get the same old and tired triangle formula between Zach, Kendall, and Hannah.  Zach would never cheat on Kendall, and I really don't want to see Hannah kidnap Kendall or the baby.  I would rather see Zach help Hannah overcome her ACS daemons and stop the evil ACS probably has in store for Zach.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

I too don't see Hannah trying to come between Zach and Kendall (not even TIIC are that stupid to try this again especially after we saw the bonding of Zen) but I think she is going to be used by ACS to try and destroy what Zach does at Cambias which should make for some interesting TV.

howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

What happened to the spoilers?  Didn't they used to give actual spoilers on that site instead of vague clues that we have to guess at? 

we get those spoilers for AMC on friday. plus previews, i guess, is just an extra
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

I too don't see Hannah trying to come between Zach and Kendall (not even TIIC are that stupid to try this again especially after we saw the bonding of Zen) but I think she is going to be used by ACS to try and destroy what Zach does at Cambias which should make for some interesting TV.

That could work also if it's focused on Cambias.  I just don't want to see the tired old love triangle or Fatal Attraction.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.