Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4742/120/

When you come face to face with the past, your future may never be the same for this daddy to be.

Oh Hannah, what fresh hell are you going to bring down on Zach?  WAAAAAA!

It's 2000 all over again as a mother can't accept their child being "gay" and finds comfort in the arms of another man.

I'm stumped.  Not too many "mothers" on AMC right now.

Krystal / Babe - nope

Kendall / Spike - bwhahaha, nope

Annie / Emma - nope

Barbara / Sean - too much of a horndog

Janet / Amanda - Nah

Erica / Kendall-Binks-Josh - No need to comment here

Opal / Petey? - They could cast him I guess

Zoe's Mother / ZZ - Could be?

But...what man could she or Opal, for that matter, turn to?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Ok thought here maybe it's Erica again!  Let's see she has been hoping that the friendship with Zoe will cure Bianca or possibly she could be bi.  Maybe the fact that Bianca maybe finds another love other then Zoe, well that could send Erica back to Jeffs arms.  Didn't I read a scoop that Erica is jealous of Jack and is headed back to him?

I think that The stuff about Hannah is just more garbage to bring out the guilt out of Zach over the death of Ethan.  Here Zach is now going to be a daddy and Hannah's only child is dead whaaaaa.  Now where was she all his life one will never know.  I think all this has to do with Ethan and the new baby and Daddy's happy life.  Zen will get through this together. ****crossing fingers that tiic aren't doing a Dixie redo from last summer with Hannah****  Or is the past have to do with Cambias Industries and Daddy?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
What the heck happened to SON's previews?  They sound more like gossip than spoilers now.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
What the heck happened to SON's previews?  They sound more like gossip than spoilers now.

I know what you mean!  The wording on these are all sorts of wrong.  These spoilers however weren't written by the usual AMC scoopster.

As to Hannah, it could go many different ways:

1) Zach won't recognize her.  He won't know he's hiring Hannah to work at Cambias.  Will she be out to destroy his reputation as head of Cambias, seduce him or plan to steal either Spike or the new baby as payback or under Alexander's orders -or-

2) Zach will recognize her or she'll fess up right away to being Hannah and guilt him by using "Ethan's death" to create havoc for Zach?

I just hope that whatever the writers pull out of their asses this time, will at least make sense.

howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

does anyone know if the role of hannah will be only until the storyline is over or will they keep her for the long run

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Ok going out on a limb here---I know I am being delutional --hahahahaha

What if that spoiler isn't really about Hannah and Zach---but about Tad and Kate--he is also a daddy to be with Charlotte.

I know---a real weak limb.--hehehe

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Tad doesn't have to face the past like zach does right now

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte

Wear pads so you don't hurt yourself when the limb snaps like a twig (g).

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:

Where pads so you don't hurt yourself when the limb snaps like a twig (g).

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:

When you come face to face with the past, your future may never be the same for this daddy to be.

Oh Hannah, what fresh hell are you going to bring down on Zach?  WAAAAAA!

It's 2000 all over again as a mother can't accept their child being "gay" and finds comfort in the arms of another man.

I'm stumped.  Not too many "mothers" on AMC right now.

Krystal / Babe - nope

Kendall / Spike - bwhahaha, nope

Annie / Emma - nope

Barbara / Sean - too much of a horndog

Janet / Amanda - Nah

Erica / Kendall-Binks-Josh - No need to comment here

Opal / Petey? - They could cast him I guess

Zoe's Mother / ZZ - Could be?

I'm betting it's either Sean or Petey.

As for the mother turning to another man's arms....

Barbara could turn to Jeff.........????...it would piss Erica off.

Opal could turn to....... I don't know, maybe Joe, just as a friend??

My fondest dream would be for it to be Joonyer, and his father has to find comfort elsewhere....with Erica maybe??? LOLOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Hey Fil - LMFAO - I had the same thought - Thank our stars for OHIP.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Where pads so you don't hurt yourself when the limb snaps like a twig (g).

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Hey guys, I'll go out on a limb and be a little positive.  Maybe Hannah will tell Zach that Ethan was not his son or maybe Zach will find out on his own while Hannah is in PV.

Weren't there spoilers that said Hannah was going to be a love interest for TAD?

mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 

OH MY MY MY, The new St. Pat's Banner just popped up! Weeehheee! Ian or Patrick or Zach?  All of the above!

Re the spoilers, no one will ever confuse me with a huge Kendall fan. However, she's been sticking by Zach like crazy lately and the man loves her so much he would DIE for her. So...of course, here comes Hannah to throw a wrench in the works.  Please, writers, do NOT compromise the integrity of Zach Slater by having him sneak around, or yearn for or flirt with Hannah! Please.  Can't Zendall EVER be happy for more than five minutes?

Re: not accepting a gay child, I hope it is Zoe's Mom that pops up and I hope she's Hannah Nichols. Either way, I love JC's portrayal of Zoe and would be delighted if he stayed around for a long while.

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwills605

OH MY MY MY, The new St. Pat's Banner just popped up! Weeehheee! Ian or Patrick or Zach?  All of the above!

Re the spoilers, no one will ever confuse me with a huge Kendall fan. However, she's been sticking by Zach like crazy lately and the man loves her so much he would DIE for her. So...of course, here comes Hannah to throw a wrench in the works.  Please, writers, do NOT compromise the integrity of Zach Slater by having him sneak around, or yearn for or flirt with Hannah! Please.  Can't Zendall EVER be happy for more than five minutes?

Re: not accepting a gay child, I hope it is Zoe's Mom that pops up and I hope she's Hannah Nichols. Either way, I love JC's portrayal of Zoe and would be delighted if he stayed around for a long while.

Glad you like the banner!

However the writers write Zach -- and he's only a puppet in their hands, so they can make him do whatever they want him to do, and it's in character -- his integrity won't be questioned on this board.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Weren't there spoilers that said Hannah was going to be a love interest for TAD?

No spoilers have said that.  That came from talk and speculation on the net, and sorta morphed itself into a "spoiler."  I am a spoiler addict, and have read every possible spoiler from reliable sources and none of them have said that.  They have been very tight lipped on why Hannah is showing up.  All we know is she'll be in town by the end of the month, the rest is just speculation because TPTB aren't giving away anything on Hannah's purpose yet.

Well find out soon though, and it kinda scares me to tell you the truth LOL.

Banner thanks to Sharon
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

I'm just speculating here but "if" TK is staying I would think they're giving him a story that he will like and hopefully we will like.  I don't think Hannah is going to be a love interest for him but that doesn't mean she won't cause havoc in his life.  Just positive thinking ladies.

CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 

I think Hannah will cause some conflict and that could make it interesting.  I just hope whatever happens the writers keep Kendall strong and supportive. It is so much better when they fight together.  Conflict is ok but enough trying to split up Zach and Kendall, oh and keep Ryan away.  Maybe they could have him out looking for a JOB....in another country. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyC

Maybe they could have him out looking for a JOB....in another country. 

Nice name and nice thought.  We couldn't be so lucky!!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:

Glad you like the banner!

However the writers write Zach -- and he's only a puppet in their hands, so they can make him do whatever they want him to do, and it's in character -- his integrity won't be questioned on this board.

ITA and I'll love Zach Slater no matter where "they" take him. And, the banner IS awesome, thanks again.

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Ok.....bored to tears already.  I'm so through with anybody who appears out of no where just to give more grief to Zach.   Wake me up when they're through.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

I have to say I'm not looking forward to this story, because I don't know what to expect from Hannah.  All I know is that I for one am excited that it is yet another story around Zach that involves Zach.  It isn't about the monkey or Jabe or anyone else it is about and for Zach.  For that I am anxious for it to start, because I know for certain that TK will take whatever he is given and make it gold.  I have no doubt in my mind that he will do the story justice.  So I don't look for it to end, I look forward to start so we have yet another story about and for Zach.  Hopefully this will also bring Kendall and Zach closer because they will have to deal with this lady and maybe just maybe we will all get our wish that Ethan is not Zach's kid.  JMO

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Oh yes, yes Cindy Ethan not Zach's son---yes.  Kendall and Zach closer and stronger yes, from your lips to the writers pen. TK is perfect no matter what they give him to work with but it is that much better when Zach is treated as he should be.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:

mdwills -- I thought the exact same thing.  I read somewhere that a new actress was coming on to portray Zoe's mom.  Maybe that starts the week of the 26th.  Though the fact that his mother used to let him dress up in her clothes when he was little -- might have tipped her off before now.

barbarajf1

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:

I'm thinking it has to be Zoe's mother and the guys could only be Tad, Adam or Jack.  My guess is it's Tad.  JMO

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.