Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Betty over at NB is posting this about TK

http://p206.ezboard.com/SOD-Stuff/fbabeandbiancafanforumfrm65.showMessage?topicID=998.topic

Casting About/Grapevine:

Thorsten Kaye (Zach) inked a new contract a month before the old one was to expire! "The more story with him, the better!" enthuses Alicia Minshew (Kendall).

Who's Coming:

Becky Ann Backer (Betty Luper): The name of Zoe's (Jeffrey Carlson) mom has been changed from Marge to Betty.

VCR Alert:
Babe refuses to give JR another chance on Monday, April 9.

It's Only My Opinion:

Carolyn Hinsey: "I hope that AMC, who got one acting nod for the seldom seen Leven Rambin (who plays autistic Lily) and was shut out of Outstanding Writing & Best Show, uses this as an opportunity to refocus the show and take another run at the Emmys next year. Human scenes, one-on-one encounters that mean something, believable illness, and the threat of real death won the bulk of the nods this year. You're not going to win any awards with a silly speech sobbed by a heroine with a dart in her neck."

Public Display of Rejection:
AMC: Thanksgiving 2005
When everyone else abandoned her, Zach (Thorsten Kaye) proved he was a real partner to Kendall.

What Will Happen:

Jr isn't as agreeable as he's led Babe to believe.
Bianca embraces her feelings for Zoe.
Krystal faces the fact that she's lost Adam forever.

Sound Off
A letter praising the Zoe storyline.

Mail Bag:

Between the "old gang" of gays & lesbians we heard about on New Year's Eve, to an entire group of trangender people residing right there in Pine Valley on AMC, at least enough for a support group, why is it Bianca never had a date?
A.S.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 

CHEERING is heard .. thank you for posting this .. I am SOOO happy ..now lets hope TIIC dont cause problems for the Slaters with Hannah - I dont like her already .. she reminds me of Leslie Coulson .. shudder...

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Oh, this is really great news!!!!!  I would have followed TK to any soap he went to, however I am very happy he is staying as I really love Zach.  I love Zendall and who knows maybe Zach will find that his mother is alive.  With new writers and some believable stories, this year is looking very promising.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Wooooo HOOOOO!!!!!
This is the best news to wake up to.    Thanks for posting. 

Banner by Andrea
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

great news!!! He does love to tell the story --- We are so lucky

Thank you thank you 

Ande
Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I've got the band and the cocktails or or or any combination and I'm ready to

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

A giant Thank You to TK for deciding to stay on AMC to continue to tell Zach's story.  As a fan, my personal pledge in return is to continue to work hard to make sure that the "follow through" is everything it should be. 

Yippee!!

hookedonzendall

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

this is the best news ever, I'm so happy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!  Is it too early to pop open the bubbly? LOL  I'm sure its 5:00 somewhere, right?

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!  Is it too early to pop open the bubbly? LOL  I'm sure its 5:00 somewhere, right?

I'm right there with you Sandi.......
Best news I've seen lately!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

THANK YOU THORSTEN!! 

Can't wait to hear more of Zach Slater's Story. 

Cel-e-brate good times, come on....
Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
This was such happy news to wake up to earlier this morning! 

Although like many of us here, I've lived through "losing" TK and his characters before, I'm THRILLED we will be enjoying Zach Slater and hopefully, much more of his story for a while. 

Thank you Thorsten!  Here's to more of your brilliant storytelling in the future... 

Banner thanks to Monica.
chuggard

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thank you TK for resigning!   What a wonderful day.

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Thank you Thorsten!!!!  This is just the BEST day!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
This is great news indeed! I have not watched AMC for a while now, life has majorly gotten in the way, and in a way I didn't want to watch Zach's last episodes. I know it is silly but that's how it was. This is really the best day. I hope AMC keeps its word and give more solid stories to Zach and the other characters.

Thank you Thorsten,

Leela

TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Whew, I can let my breath out now!  Hooray! 

Thank you Thorsten - we're looking forward to much more of Zach's story, and watching your pure acting talent!

--TaurusGal

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

THIS IS A RED LETTER DAY!!
I CAN EXHALE NOW!
MY HANDS ARE SHAKING I'M SO EXCITED!!  I MUST BE LIVING RIGHT.  THE MAHN IS STAYING!
I THINK I HEAR BELLS PEALING MADLY!!
THANK YOU THORSTEN!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Sharon I know about shaking.  I could hardly contain myself I was so excited when I read this news and posted it for you all. 

Thanks TK for allowing us to view your wonderful work, for as long as you feel we are privileged to have it.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
A Bright Day has Dawned at AMC!!!

Thank you Thorsten for continuing to share with us the gift of your amazing talent.  I wish you many, many years of great story telling and hope that you achieve everything your heart desires in both your career and family life.

Daiva

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thanks for posting the good news Cindy.  A friend of mine alerted me that I should look at the Scoops thread today, otherwise I wouldn't have known, LOL.

Thank you Mr. Kaye, for giving the brilliant performances that you do.  You have brought Zach Slater to life for us.  I am selfishly happy that you will be continuing the same for at least one more year. 
All the best

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Thank you Thorsten, you just made my day.!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
It's officially after 5:00 here on the East coast and I'm celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What great news!!

Although I would have understood and supported any decision TK made, I too, am selfishly thrilled that he chose to stay on AMC and share his talent with us on a daily (almost daily) basis.  I'm cautiously optomistic that a new head writer will give TK the kind of story he so loves to tell.

TK, THANK YOU!!!  You've made a lot of ladies VERY happy today!!  (probably a few guys, too!)

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Yeah! The only thing that would be a cherry on this wonderful, delicious news is that he signed a 20 year contract!  Does anyone know the length of the new contract?

Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Thank you , Mr. Kaye. You breathe such life into Zach Slater and All My Children on a daily basis and your presence would have been very sorely missed. I appreciate your decision to continue to share your skill and talent with the viewing audience.

Norma

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Thank Heavens!!  I was afraid I would have to stop watching AMC!!!!  Thank You Cindy for informing us!!!  I can stop worring now!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

I adore Zach Slater and am so thrilled that you are staying with us in this delicious role that you have created and made so interesting and powerful. Thanks for all you do for all of your fans every day we see your brilliance before us. It is inspiring and real and so profound in so many ways.

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Thank you, Thorsten, for continuing to share your outstanding talent.  
Roseann 
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

I am so relieved to hear this!!  Now lets just hope TIIC give TK the stories that he deserves and can make him happy to tell them.

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 
This is the best news I've heard all day! Thank you Mr. Kaye for continuing to grace our television screens! Thank you Thank you Thank you! I can't wait to see where Zach's story goes from here.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Thank you Thorsten, I hope everything worked out in your best interest and wishing you many years of great story telling and a happy healthy life with your family.

Your talents are amazing and you continue to out perform expectations on daily basis.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Thank you so much. I was having computer problems yesterday and didn't check the message boards. It was a wonderful suprise this morning.

Thanks for posting this..and woohoo, now I can relax...and SMILE.

Here's hoping the scripts meet up with his expectations..and ours as well.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Contracts.........they make me feel like the walls are closing in on me.  YIKES!!!  GIVE ME AIR!!!  GIVE ME AIR!!!

I suppose that's the world of acting.  Anyway my expectation of AMC is that they WILL BE as committed to TK as he is to them. After all it is his work and the character he portrays which is keeping the show afloat.  Great talent not used nor recognized is a terrible terrible waste.
I wish TK all the best at AMC and in his career endeavors. 
-Zachstruck

PS:  Wherever he would have chosen to go, I would have "followed".

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #33 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck

PS:  Wherever he would have chosen to go, I would have "followed".

Zachstruck -- ITA.  If he hadn't re-signed with AMC I would have followed too.  My friend who has seen TK a couple of times (she doesn't usually watch AMC) and is a diehard GH fan was actually hoping he would jump the ship to GH.  Even her brief exposure to him convinced her of his talents.

Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I hope TK does read this and knows how pleased he has made his fans from this website.  The only down side to this news, would be from my boss and husband.  For some reason, they think my facination with you takes something from them!  They are wrong, your portrayal gives me pleasure and asks nothing in return, which makes me happy - which should please them.

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 

Wow, this is awesome news!  I am doing the happy dance!  Mr Kaye, you are an amazing, gifted actor! 

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #36 

This is great news!  I hope TK got everything he wanted and more (we certainly did).  This shows TK is a real team player to stick around and see the new HW change through.  I'm sure he has other opportunities knocking at his door, but he chose to stay and make the show better.  He has a legion of fans who would follow him where ever he decides to go.

zachfan33

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #37 

All I have to say is it is indeed a happy day!!!  I have been on the edge of my seat wondering if TK would re-sign and am so excited we can continue to watch Zach Slater in Pine Valley!

Fitnessmaven1

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #38 
FABULOUSTHORSTEN RE-SIGNED!!!  I KNEW IT  BECAUSE  WHAT WOULD PINE VALLEY BE WITHOUT IT'S PRETTIEST MAN?  CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT'S TO COME WITH ZACH, KENDALL, SPIKE AND BABY TO COME!!!

MARIA
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.