Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I don't get why they waited so long to publish the first one, since it's in the middle of already happening! But I'm posting it because it makes it so obvious how the show is going to spin it. One-night stand my ass! What the hell is wrong with these people?!
[sodspoilers3] 
sodspoilers4.jpg 
sodspoilers5.jpg 

Slater_Hart_Fan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
That's SOD's wording. They did that in the last issue that had TK & Linsey on the cover. I've always hated how they word stuff

banner credit: Ashtonion
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater_Hart_Fan
That's SOD's wording. They did that in the last issue that had TK & Linsey on the cover. I've always hated how they word stuff

I know. Oh, and the way they used the word dalliance. That made me see red!!!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you so much for posting!

I think it's obvious that they didn't give SOD the spoiler about the pregnancy and Linsey had to speak in What-if's, lol.

Anyway, I agree with you guys, that the way they word "that" night is very upsetting but I will remain hopeful that Caroline will remember at some point that is wasn't exactly like Thomas described it.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Dalliance????  [2fingers]  [explode]  [tongue]od:

That must be a new word for rape. 

The show went toooo far in showing how out of it Caroline was and how NOT on her mind having a ONS with ThomasCosby was to pull this ONS, dalliance crap now.  Irresponsible...I wouldn't be surprised they did it knowingly to get fans talking and not giving a shit what kind of message they were sending.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater_Hart_Fan
That may be SOD's wording, but the "writers" are now referring to it as "mix-up" and a "mistake", which, IMO, after what we were shown, is much worse!  I think Alina said it somewhere on another thread that (paraphrasing here) if they wanted us to think it was ONS, they shouldn't have showed us how incoherent and out-of-it she was that night.  ITA with her. I wonder if they changed their mind about how to characterize it AFTER they filmed the night and the morning after.

Thanks for posting this Christy!  Too bad we already know Caroline is pregnant.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Here is what my DirecTV guide says (only posting R/C related or possibly related stuff):

Monday - Caroline receives shocking news from Ridge.

Tuesday - Brooke misconstrues something she heard about Ridge and Caroline. (I wish she would F.O., or eat some of Dixie's pancakes [rolleyes]  Is she going to blab to ThomASS about Ridge's V?)

Wednesday - Thomas gets caught in a compromising position; Caroline relives a poignant moment from her past.  (Don't know which moment they are talking about.  They better NOT be going from calling it a mix-up to now calling it a poignant moment, IJS).

Thursday - Relations between Ridge and Thomas become even more strained.

Friday - Caroline hesitates to relay important news to a loved one; Steffy confronts Thomas about his violent behavior.  (Please don't tell me the prick gets violent with Ridge!).

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Here is what my DirecTV guide says (only posting R/C related or possibly related stuff):

Monday - Caroline receives shocking news from Ridge.

Tuesday - Brooke misconstrues something she heard about Ridge and Caroline. (I wish she would F.O., or eat some of Dixie's pancakes [rolleyes]  Is she going to blab to ThomASS about Ridge's V?)  Imagine that, Brooke misconstruing something? Eyeroll.  I'm betting whatever it is, will lead to trouble for Ridge.

Wednesday - Thomas gets caught in a compromising position; Caroline relives a poignant moment from her past.  (Don't know which moment they are talking about.  They better NOT be going from calling it a mix-up to now calling it a poignant moment, IJS).  PTB can't be THAT out of touch, right?  Right? Right?  Has to be something Ridge related otherwise I'm not responsible for my actions lol.

Thursday - Relations between Ridge and Thomas become even more strained.  Apparently, Ridge catches Thomas in a compromising position with a surprise person.  I read the surprise person is Charlotte, the young intern.  Wonder if he'll be pouncing on her as well. 

Friday - Caroline hesitates to relay important news to a loved one; Steffy confronts Thomas about his violent behavior.  (Please don't tell me the prick gets violent with Ridge!).   YES, Searose, Ridge & Thomas have a fist fight!  Don't know if it's related to what Ridge walks in on OR if it's about Caroline.  [/QUOTE]

Thanks Searose!  My comments in red.

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Dailliance? Really? LOL funny choice of word SOD used here.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Preview video for next week - WHOA!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
What I did while on the phone...

[tk_b&b-promo-10-02-2015b] 
[tk_b&b-promo-10-02-2015]

Still didn't calm my anxiety about that promo, yikes.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
My heart is pounding after watching the preview! Holy fucking shit!

The Caridge scenes are going to give us heart attacks!!!!

WOAH TK!!!!!

And that asshole punches Ridge!!! Where is the cement block when you need one to flatten another worthless son!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
My heart is pounding after watching the preview! Holy fucking shit! The Caridge scenes are going to give us heart attacks!!!! WOAH TK!!!!! And that asshole punches Ridge!!! Where is the cement block when you need one to flatten another worthless son!

No fucking shit!!! Mine still is, too!

(Caroline? You still got any of Pam's Xanax left?!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How am I going to be able to watch this?  TK's Ridge is going to kill me! [tear]  [bawl]  And I am going to kill the worthless piece of shit that is unworthy of being his son [explode] !  I am guessing the shrew tells him about Ridge's V, and he uses that as an excuse to punch his own father, whose then girlfriend he had raped! 

Much, much too small in comparison, but I can't believe the long awaited Adam/Gabe reveal on Y&R is happening at the same time [sigh]

What a week it is going to be!  Off to order a few bottles of wine........

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
OH MY!!  Thanks for the preview!!
PUNCH that creepy punk ass worthless low life rapist "son" of yours Ridge!!~
Then PUNCH him some more so he never gets up!!  GAWD!!! [grrr]

Cannot WAIT to watch that in slow mo!!
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I can't believe that piece of s**t has the nerve to punch his father after what he did!!![explode]

It looks like Ridge catches Thomas with the intern in a compromising position, they fight and Thomas spills the beans. I hate that Ridge is going to find out from that creep. I can't even imagine how he will describe it! He'll probably say it happened more than once.
PepitoPePitasLoveCaRidge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I can't believe that ! He took advantage of Caroline, now he strikes his father! Rapist
Ridge should punch this rapist.
I can't see this shit[burnup][burnup]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
I can't believe that piece of s**t has the nerve to punch his father after what he did!!![explode]

It looks like Ridge catches Thomas with the intern in a compromising position, they fight and Thomas spills the beans. I hate that Ridge is going to find out from that creep. I can't even imagine how he will describe it! He'll probably say it happened more than once.
Callie, my guess is, Ridge will be finding out about the rape from Caroline, of course the version that the rapist has convinced her of, because now that she knows he (supposedly) can't father a child, and she knows that she is pregnant, she has to assume the baby belongs to the rapist, and hence has to tell Ridge about it.  That is probably why the brief shot of Ridge throwing what looks like the painting at the loft.  Now THAT should give Ridge enough reason to pound the rapist in to a pulp.

As for the rapist punching Ridge, I don't think it has anything to do with the intern.  I think the finger snapping shrew will tell the rapist about Ridge's V, and since the rapist is such an honorable, manly man (NOT), he will punch Ridge to avenge Caroline's heartbreak, or for Ridge having kept her in the dark about the V.  That's just my guess.

Regardless of the reason, what kind of an ill-bred piece of garbage punches his father, instead of fighting it out with words if the need be?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: