Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
hrhcottoncandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
SOD Spoilers courtesy of Proteus at SoapZone.

Coming: Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick (Themselves): The hosts of the syndicated talk show "The Morning Shoe With Mike and Juliet" pop up to interview Erica and Jack about their failed marriage on May 29.

Jill Larson (Opal): Tad's mother is on hand on May 24 when the Martins embrace Krystal as a member of the family.

Going: Stacy Haiduk (Hannah Nichols): Haiduk, who joined AMC in March in the non-contract role of Zach's childhood sweetheart, puts in her last appearance on May 24 when Hannah leaves town after a shocking final encounter with Zach. "I hope she comes back," offers Kaye. "I like strength in a woman-and think it's nice for [Zach] to have someone other than Kendall with emotional interest in him."

VCR Alerts

Ryan makes a surprising confession to Annie on Monday, May 28. On Tuesday, May 29, Greenlee and Annie face off over Ryan. "Annie will kick her ass if she tries to make any trouble!" huffs Melissa Claire Egan (Annie) of her characters take on Greenlee. "Ryan is hers now and she's not going to let anyone or anything come between them."

What Will Happen:

Krystal sets out to do battle with Adam.

Someone is very anxious for Jack and Erica to call it quits for good.

Greenlee won't give up Ryan without a fight.

How is Annie coping with Greenlee's return? Melissa Claire Egan observes:

"Ryan's doing everything he can to make her feel safe and loved, so although she's a little freaked out, I don't think she really views Greenlee as that much of a threat."

Banner thanks to Sharon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Well I hope this story goes somewhere, b/c so far it hasn't really taken off & I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Too bad she's leaving b/c TK obviously was enjoying this s/l.  Maybe we'll get something jaw-dropping soon. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Yes, TK would have done justice  playing along side Hannah... that is if they developed the storyline better... but WTF... I guess these are the last of the rumblings of McTrashit!    They could have done so much with Hannah and ACS... Oh, well... Why do I think that this new writing team will make it all about GreenLee ,Ryass etc.....

gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFoxS

Yes, TK would have done justice  playing along side Hannah... that is if they developed the storyline better... but WTF... I guess these are the last of the rumblings of McTrashit!    They could have done so much with Hannah and ACS... Oh, well... Why do I think that this new writing team will make it all about GreenLee ,Ryass etc.....

Because, McTrash filled all the water fountains in the writer's rooms with her Kool-Aid and they are still drinking it.  I remember someone saying on another soap it took 8 months before the writing seemed to get much better and things changed.  Sadly, I do not have the patience virtue.  Plus I feel like the audience has been screwed one too many times by McTrash and her minions, and the first story line out of the chute when she is gone is, of course, a Ryan/Greenlee one -- with everyone else in supporting roles. 
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I think they're trying to clean up all of McTrash's mess and start fresh so I'm giving them time to do that.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.