Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
~Via Proteus over at Soapzone~

AMC's Ryan: Accidental Bigamist!

After being hauled off in handcuffs shortly after exchanging wedding vows with Annie last week, Ryan comes face-to-face with the woman responsible for his arrest to bigamy charges: Greenlee, his not-so-ex-wife. "He sees Greenlee for the first time at the police station," previews Cameron Mathison. "That's when he finds out that she set up this whole bigamy charge, had him arrested and dragged out of his own wedding." His reaction? "Ryan's not terribly thrilled with that move, oddly enough!" At first, Ryan thinks the charges are bogus. "In all the commotion, Ryan still doesn't really know what's going on, whether it was a clerical error or something [that left his union to Greenlee undissolved]. But he finds out that she did this on purpose, that Greenlee never signed the divorce papers or signed them." When the truth comes out, Ryan is a bit of an ass to her," the actor allows, "but she did orchestrate Ryan getting dragged out of his own wedding reception in front of his daughter and son and wife." But when Mrs. Lavery agrees to get a quickie divorce to yield that title to Annie, "Ryan sort of softens a little bit-and Greenlee softens when she realizes that Ryan really is in love with Annie, that [their relationship] is not just about the daughter [they share]. They start to deal with it and figure out how to get this divorce." After the charges against Ryan are dropped, he heads home to do some explaining to his new bride. "Annie's a trouper," says Mathison. "She knows none of this is Ryan's fault." Ryan reassures Annie of his devotion and, after they consummate their "marriage," Ryan and Greenlee head to the Bahamas-as does Annie, much to Greenlee's chagrin. Annie, according to her portrayer, Melissa Cliare Egan, "has gone from complete euphoria to complete devastation. Let's just say that Ryan in handcuffs is not gonna make the cover their wedding album! She trusts Ryan when he says he'll take care of things, but she's certainly upset; she certainly presumed that Ryan and Greenlee were officially divorced and that she wouldn't be back in the picture." Of course, she presumed wrong-and when Greenlee and Ryan end up alone on the beach in the Bahamas, expect Greens to make every effort to make him reconsider ending their marriage.

VCR Alert

Zach drops a bombshell on Greenlee on Tuesday, May 22. "Nothing about coming home has been the way she's wanted it to be," sighs Greenlee's portrayer Sabine Singh. "it's been one surprise after another and none of them good!"

What Will Happen:

Hannah lets her guard down in front of Zach.

Kendall admits to Zach that she wants Greenlee to pack her bags and go.

Annie fears that things might not be over between Ryan and Greenlee.

How does Kendall feel after seeing Greenlee again? Alicia Minshew says:

"Once the shock wears off, it's mostly fear-fear that she'll ruin things for Ryan or try to take Spike away...She just wants her gone...and she feels guilty because she wants her gone."

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
"Ryan makes an ass of himself."  

Oh, what a shock.  Does Ryan ever not make an ass of himself.   I can't believe that this is May sweeps.  So far is has been 98% Ryan-Annie and this wedding that no one cares about with a few seconds of Zach scenes thrown in there.  I'm bored out of my mind and I have a feeling most of the audience is as well.   I can practically hear the ratings falling.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I wonder what Zach's bombshell is - is it that she doesn't own ANY of Fusion, since the shares she has are Simone's - which probably reverted to Cambias when ACS was revealed as alive?

Zach's never been a big Greenlee fan, and if she's stressing out Kendall and Kendall wants her gone, I can see him doing everything he can to get her out of town.

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Perhaps that he caused the blackout? She left before it was revealed, and that's not something that would have made the newspapers or the tabloids... instead it's been a well-known secret among the families. And just imagine how she'd feel about that...

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri

Perhaps that he caused the blackout? She left before it was revealed, and that's not something that would have made the newspapers or the tabloids... instead it's been a well-known secret among the families. And just imagine how she'd feel about that...

Cheri I agree with you.  There is no way Greenlee could have found out about the blackout, because that was revealed after she left town and it was not a newspaper story.  Zach will probably tell her that Kendall did not betray her, but in fact was not going to tell her that she used her own egg at the last minute and was planning to give her Spike.  Once Greenlee finds this out, she will probably blame Zach for her life with Ryan being blown apart.  She will want revenge and this will probably throw her right in league with Hannah's agenda to break up Zach with Kendall and also go after Spike and Zaby. Just my speculation.

tkaddicted

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Diva, there is a possibility that Simone was in touch with Greenlee and kept her filled in on the haps in PV, so she may have learned that way, couldn't she?

Thanks for the banner, Diva!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Several Mysteries solved. 

Canadian TV Guide spoiler for Tuesday, May 22: 

Quote:
Ryan and Annie are legally married in the Bahamas

Making Ryan the married man who ends up in a kiss with his ex.

Quote:

Kendall and Greenlee are made equal partners of Fusion again;

So Babe is the Fusion woman ousted.

Quote:

Zach claims he is responsible for Kendall and Greenlee's baby disaster.

There ya go...blackout secret exposed.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Zach drops a bombshell on Greenlee on Tuesday, May 22.

Can't Zach just drop a BOMB on her????
:

Hannah lets her guard down in front of Zach

Well, better her guard than other, more intimate things.

Kendall admits to Zach that she wants Greenlee to pack her bags and go.

Hopefully Kendall admits this after we have seen some really hot sex between the Slater's.

Annie fears that things might not be over between Ryan and Greenlee.

If Annie, and we, are lucky it is not over.....and they ride off into the sunset together, taking YIB with them.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.