Credit
https://twitter.com/Daytime_tv/status/642305256332722177

[COnp3GyWcAAi_OJ] 

Credit
https://twitter.com/TeamMaya14/status/642301564900782080
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for posting this Callie.  Do you have the rest of the article as well.  Sorry, I'm greedy.  Well it looks like they really do get married; I see the ring on Ridge's hand.  And with no Thomas!! and no Brooke!!  Yay.  I hope they get at least on happy day before the ish hits the fan.  [sigh]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Was just coming here to post...

[sodspoilers0921]  [sodspoilers0921b] 
[sodspoilers0921c]

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for posting.  The article sounds too much like Caroline went out and had a fling with Thomas, calling it a "dalliance".  But I suppose that's the way to spin it that Thomas wasn't just a cad who took advantage of a vulnerable woman.  Blame her.  Humbug.  I do, however, love that they get married alone in a lovely setting. [smile]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
A BIG THANK YOU Christy and Callie!

Love Caroline's two-piece wedding dress, so suits her personality, and don't even get me started on the yumminess standing next to her in all the pics [thud]

But I don't like how they are making it sound as if Caroline willingly had ONS.  Really?  She was so out of it that she didn't even know anything happened until the rapist gloated about how beautiful it was [rolleyes]  So while I feel that she should tell Ridge about it, the only guilt she should feel is about keeping the secret, not about having had ONS, which SHE did not, ThomASS did!  Or may be this is how Bell wants the cast to phrase it in print and may be it will be portrayed differently in what airs?

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I certainly wouldn't call it an ONS.  More like a 5MS (5-minute sex).  It all took place (if it happened at all except in Thomass' sicko mind) in the time it took Brooke to yammer at Ridge about having children with Caroline or telling her about the vasectomy, or whatever she was yapping about.  They got drunk, had sex, passed out and woke up all in the space of an hour or two.  Not exactly a grand romantic encounter.  I wish Caroline would tell Ridge.  He may hate his sleazy son and cut him out of his life, but who cares?  I hate that Caroline would protect the rat.  Even being in the same room with him should make her shudder.  I just want Thomas to get somehow punished for his vile behavior, not get rewarded as he has been so far.  I'm tired of people feeling sorry for Thomass because he didn't succeed in taking away his daddy's woman.  It's all just too sordid.
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you so much Callie!  I think a big part of this article emphasizes on Caroline's remorse through Linsey's words. This article is not necessarily trying to extenuate Thomas's actions.  Linsey's lines about "doing something stupid and destructive" is her explaining through Caroline's POV.
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
They make such a beautiful bride and handsome groom. I'm so happy they are getting married! Thank you for the spoilers.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I loved the part "them against the world".

CaRidge will survive and thrive!!

Ridge and Caroline are lovers like no others... 

great decision to elope, NO ThomASS and envious, exes!!!

The other day at the sky lounge, Brooke and Katie reminded me of  Cinderella's

two evil stepsisters....   "engaged, you, ... to Ridge" !!

Caroline is so lucky to be with Ridge, her dashing knight in white!!!

In regards to ONS, I understood that the people involved are supposed to

be awake.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Y'all beat me to it!  I was just going to post that - now this is one I will have to go out & buy!  This is definitely a keeper!  What a gorgeous photo & is it me, or does this remind you of the yacht wedding?  I can't wait!  Thank you so much for posting this!  [wedding]

Sharon
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Wooohoooo! So happy that they not only get martied; but that they decide to do it without all the hypocrites in attendance!!!!

Why does TK look even hotter when he puts on a wedding ring lol!?

Love LG's optimism about CaRidge but it really bothers me that what Thomass did to Caroline is being whitewashed and spun into something it was not. Caroline wasn't trying to be destructive or punish herself...she was simply heartbroken and rapey boy pounced when all she wanted was a friend.

Thanks for all the pretty pictures and article, ladies!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
A simple CaRidge beach wedding...YES PLEASE!! These photos are making Di a very happy girl, thank you all for posting!!! [cuddle]

Thanks Mon
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Love LG's optimism about CaRidge but it really bothers me that what Thomass did to Caroline is being whitewashed and spun into something it was not. Caroline wasn't trying to be destructive or punish herself...she was simply heartbroken and rapey boy pounced when all she wanted was a friend. Thanks for all the pretty pictures and article, ladies!

You know maybe I'm way too optimistic (and I'm usually not!) but I think that LG was simply describing how Caroline is feeling at the moment and not her personal opinion on what happened. Caroline thinks that she slept with Thomas willingly because the creeper convinced her. That's why she thinks she did something wrong.

I thought the part about wanting to do something self-destructive was her taking the pills and getting drunk, not the rest.

However, I've watched a woman getting raped on Days and then falling in love with her rapist so I'm prepared for anything.
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
About time SOD has B&B on the cover! ... the CBS Soaps mag gets me aggravated because they always have Y&R on the cover, like its the ONLY soap on CBS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

I was hoping Caroline would once and for all tell uncle bill," I love you but if you want

me to continue talking to you then respect the man that I love and STOP lying ,calling

Ridge a predator!

Ridge should have told "uncle bill" if the ladies weren't here I would settle this, right

here, right now and you would be sipping your next meals with a straw!!!!LOL

Stacybutler

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Tk I am big fan of you I love caridge together amazing couple
You. Guys do great job you are are the best Ridge ever. You rock
all your scene the wedding was amazing I Iwish iI could have come to
Meet you and linsey you to make a beautiful ccouple and enjoy
Making ccollage for you

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
❤️❤️Most perfect and beautiful wedding!!!!❤️❤️
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.