Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Just a couple of non-spoiler tidbits that you might find interesting...

In Carolyn Hinsey's It's Only My Opinion column, she discusses New Year's Resolutions:

We're one week into the new year, how is everyone doing on their resolutions? Has everyone lost weight and gotten out of credit card debt? Excellent. I have a few resolutions to share... As for me, I am going to try and focus on the good actors, couples, writing and scenes on my shows in 2008.

She closes her column with this little tidbit:

ALL MY CHILDREN moved characters like Tad and Adam back to the front burner, which helped take the sting out of all the dark stories. Yes,it was ridiculous that Greenlee and Zach spent six weeks in an underground bunker miraculously stocked with provisions from the '60s (!), got stitched up with a needle and thread with no infection, bitten by a snake, pounded by water, etc., but at least I got to watch Thorsten Kaye act his little heart out while looking more and more rugged every day. And Zach must have gotten out of credit card debt down there by not doing any shopping, and surely lost weight after six weeks of eating 40-year-old soup. So even though his wife cheated on him the minute she thought he was dead, at least he's good on his New Year's resolutions.

Then on the last page, the TAKE FIVE is with TK:

Which of your co-stars makes you laugh the most?
"Walt [Willey, Jack]. He's a funny man. Vicious, like me, as well. We laugh at the same stuff."

What's your biggest work-related pet peeve?
"Scenes that don't go anywhere, where you have to take information from one place to the next -- most of the time to a person who already has that information. I say, if you miss something, use the Internet! We should write for the people who do watch every day, not for the people who missed something."

What DVD could you watch over and over?
"The 2002 Stanley Cup [in which his beloved Detroit Red Wings were victorious]."

What do you TiVo?
"THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS."

Really?
"No.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

THNAKS CHERI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,, what does she mean,,,, MINUTE she thought he was dead, THIS wife cheated the second she thought he was DEAD,,,,,,,,,talk about your GREIVING WIDOW SYNDROME....[not].....i know people whom have waited on TAKE OUT longer than kendall DID......TK IS SO FUNNY...............JMO.. 

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks Cheri, Thorsten is so funny, I just love him.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
What do you TiVo?
"THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS."

Really?
"No.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You just have to love TK's sense of humor!  I received my copy in the mail today but every time I look at TK's last question and his reply, it cracks me up.

Thanks for posting this, Cheri.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for Posting Cheri. TK's answers were very funny.
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I loved all the articles about Thorsten and his own comments...great stuff. I am thrilled CH gave him credit for some superb acting that went on in that hole and loved how she put it about his New Year resolutions. LOL
I laughed so hard at the Y&R comment.....I do and I wonder if he really does watch that show sometimes. He sure makes comments about them all the time including how he should go on the show and be the black sheep son who shows up. He always finds humor in how "perfect and pretty" they all are. LOL
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you for posting this Cheri. i swear my mag is never on time here and loved being able to read this.TK is TOO funny his reply to Y&R.I love that show.lol.I would love to see TK on that show bringing down Victor&Jack.He would be great with Michelle Stafford who we know LOves TK's work.One smart Lady.But sure don't want him to leave AMC.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Thank you for posting this Cheri. i swear my mag is never on time here and loved being able to read this.TK is TOO funny his reply to Y&R.I love that show.lol.I would love to see TK on that show bringing down Victor&Jack.He would be great with Michelle Stafford who we know LOves TK's work.One smart Lady.But sure don't want him to leave AMC.

You're right Mary as much as I don't want him to leave AMC I think he would be awesome against Jack and Victor.  WOW
MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks for posting Cheri.....the comment I liked best-is about saying lines that go nowhere...for people who are not even watching the show.....and they should be writing for the people that do watch on a consistant basis....somethimes I feel AMC is like passions-you could skip watching a whole year-and it will only have been the second day of a story...always ROFL..at TK's humor...Y and R has been number one for 12 years-that doesn't happen by accident...they brought in new people, the actors were not happy-new people gone...ABC=pay attention to how A SOAP IS WRITTEN-HOW CHARACTERS ARE WRITTEN-CALL CBS FOR TIPS..........

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.