Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I love this! 

Ridge and Caroline decided to forgo candy hearts, which is just as well, because the treats would have melted. Holy paint-by-numbers, Batman! Even though we've never seen the now-stubbled designer dabbling in oils or watercolors before, he is an artist, so it makes sense. Ridge even has a cool new loft (and not Steffy/Maya's!), but those observations went out the window as Caroline sat for Ridge's portrait. Soon the sheet hit the fan, which I needed to cool myself off with watching these two go at it!

Fifty shades of what? The burner has been simmering with CaRidge for four months, and it was so worth waiting for this pot to boil over. Wow. Someone get me mah smellin' salts! This is how you do love in the afternoon. Caroline needs to add tutorials to her selfies, because every other couple should be taking lessons. Even Ridge, a consummate lover since his debut 28 years ago, has never gotten so freaky, literally painting Caroline at her sultry request. I nearly made a paint pit stop at Michael's. Or Home Depot!

Here's the link to the whole article:

http://soapcentral.com/bb/content/scoop/twoscoops/2015/150216.php

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Great article! 

Love that Steffy gets called out too!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Tuesday 2/17/15
At least Ridge will be on at least for a scene.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.