Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Don't bother reading beyond the Ridge stuff - but that part is pretty good.

http://soapcentral.com/bb/content/scoop/twoscoops/2015/150413.php

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I loved the piece on Ridge and this only confirms that he is a changed man - not falling

into Brooke's web. She is and will remain the ex wife from hell !

I found Ridge's question to Caroline about dancing odd but her answer was just as puzzling.

The way I see it, he is wondering why she is there so long after she told him she wasn't

running away ,when they starting their relationship. ( I know it was because of Linsey's

accident, still they could have had her stay at the loft and call him from time to time just like

Eric called Ridge after the Rick shot up the place, I doubt very much, McCook was on the other

end of the line. Anyway, she said she isn't in a dancing mood , I'm hoping because she

is carrying Ridge's child but apprehensive how Ridge will take the news.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

I loved the piece on Ridge and this only confirms that he is a changed man - not falling

into Brooke's web. She is and will remain the ex wife from hell !

I found Ridge's question to Caroline about dancing odd but her answer was just as puzzling.

The way I see it, he is wondering why she is there so long after she told him she wasn't

running away ,when they starting their relationship. ( I know it was because of Linsey's

accident, still they could have had her stay at the loft and call him from time to time just like

Eric called Ridge after the Rick shot up the place, I doubt very much, McCook was on the other

end of the line. Anyway, she said she isn't in a dancing mood , I'm hoping because she

is carrying Ridge's child but apprehensive how Ridge will take the news.

I also hope Caroline will be carrying her & Ridge's love child ❤️

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.