Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

It better be a CaRidge baby ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Step aside sonny boy...this was a man's job!!!

It probably happened the day Caroline jumped Ridge...his soldiers broke the barrier

with the spontaneity! It has been so long since they have had a love scene...that is the

one that comes to mind!! 

Please TPTB give us some CaRIDGE sugar... these PIG shirtless are killing me!!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
     I'm hoping that Ridge turns out to be the father!!  That would be amazing!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
thanks Malin...for posting that...I've been in the dumps about this s/l...Douglas has to be Ridge's because TPTB

want to pull the wool over our eyes about the rape...Caroline calling it "one night side"... not that I know anything about one night

stands but in my humble opinion the people involved are conscious and consent ... not what we were presented! Caroline didn't

consent !  ThomASS had the audacity to tell her in the morning..."Caroline you didn't say no" and she glared at him!

Ridge is the father and when it will be confirmed ...I hope Ridge really rips into Thomas!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
thanks Malin...for posting that...I've been in the dumps about this s/l...Douglas has to be Ridge's because TPTB

want to pull the wool over our eyes about the rape...Caroline calling it "one night side"... not that I know anything about one night

stands but in my humble opinion the people involved are conscious and consent ... not what we were presented! Caroline didn't

consent !  ThomASS had the audacity to tell her in the morning..."Caroline you didn't say no" and she glared at him!

Ridge is the father and when it will be confirmed ...I hope Ridge really rips into Thomas!!!

My pleasure sweetie! Yes I'm not a fan of this baby drama storyline! I just want it to be Ridge's baby and that NOW please! We have been putting up with this crap like 6 months now! It sure wasn't a "one nigh stand" I bet she's in denial! Thomas is so creepy and rapy! Ugh ...

Print

Quick Navigation: