Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I've never seen this poll before but we all know who the hunkiest hunk on daytime (or anytime) is:

http://soaphunks.net/hunk.php?pictag=kayeth

Thanks Mon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
There is only one who qualifies for the hunkiest on Daytime (or anytime), he is simply the best!!!!!!

But Di, what are you trying to do with that link, give me a heart attack?  ::::insert fanning smiley here::::

Thanks

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I must be missing something, because I didn't get TK as a choice on any of those.  ???

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

I must be missing something, because I didn't get TK as a choice on any of those.  ???

Sharon, above the pic you choose which soap on the left and then on the right click and scroll down to get to Thorsten's name.

Quote:

But Di, what are you trying to do with that link, give me a heart attack?  ::::insert fanning smiley here::::
You're welcome

Thanks Mon
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Okay, I did it, but when I hit refresh it still said 3 noms and 0 wins.

Am I doing it right??

June

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I think choosing from the drop down boxes above the pics only lets you go to the page for that actor.  For actual voting, you have to go to the site's homepage, give your personal info, and then vote amongst the ones THEY have chosen.  They are Not a bright bunch of people, because like Sharon said, they haven't put TK in ANY of the categories!

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

I think choosing from the drop down boxes above the pics only lets you go to the page for that actor.  For actual voting, you have to go to the site's homepage, give your personal info, and then vote amongst the ones THEY have chosen.  They are Not a bright bunch of people, because like Sharon said, they haven't put TK in ANY of the categories!

UGH! Sorry guys I guess I didn't go far enough with the page   You're right, they aren't very bright!

Thanks Mon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.