Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

The following was in the above edition of SOW:

"Frons was also surprised by some glaring omissions at OLTL and AMC, which only got one acting nomination (Leven Rambin, Lily). I  would have loved to have seen Trevor`St John (Todd) and Kassie Depaiva (Blair).  On AMC, David Canary (Adam/Stewart)  and Michael Knight (Tad), I thought Cady McClain (ex-Dixie) did some good work, as did Bobbie Eakes (Krystal)"

Excuse me, what about Thorsten Kaye (Zach), he wasn't mentioned at all in the article, this guy Frons must really
not like Thorsten, actually I mean hate him. If Thorsten wasn't on AMC, it would have been cancelled by now.
Reading the article, a lot of people were left off the Emmy list.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

".......Frons must really not like Thorsten, actually I mean hate him."  

ITA Enis but I just don't think it's possible to "hate TK".  This makes me hurt for the actor. Why? He's totally loved at work and outside work.  It's been written many times.   Frons's exclusion of Thorsten Kaye has to be an oversite. Also, remember that this is SOW.  I don't know about the rest of you but I don't take it too seriously.  Never do.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

If Frons intentionally left Thorsten off that list, then he deserves to be fired for total incompetence. Thorsten, without any question, gave the best performances in the lead actor category on AMC throughout the whole year.  SOW praised him with "Applause, Applause" for the coma scenes. This convinces me more than ever, that the Emmys are agenda dominated and worthless as far as evaluating and recognizing who is really award worthy in Daytime. 

CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

If Frons intentionally left Thorsten off that list, then he deserves to be fired for total incompetence. Thorsten, without any question, gave the best performances in the lead actor category on AMC throughout the whole year.  SOW praised him with "Applause, Applause" for the coma scenes. This convinces me more than ever, that the Emmys are agenda dominated and worthless as far as evaluating and recognizing who is really award worthy in Daytime. 

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO,

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I don't take any awards shows too seriously anymore. They all seem to be leaning towards being popularity contests, not giving awards to deserving actors/mucisians, etc. JMO, of course.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.