Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I spotted a pic of TK on the cover of SOD, so I tossed it into my basket.

There are fall previews and in the AMC section are these two things:

There is a small picture of Zach and Lea with this caption:

"The Great Unknown: Zach's (Thorsten Kaye) story will move beyond Lea (Paula Garces) and into his past."

Within the article is this (no pic):

Zach:  "We started him in the middle of his story five years later, his marriage had already torn apart, the kids are out of town with Kendall.  We need to revisit some of those things.  He is still in a story with Lea, but at some point, somebody from his past will come back and we will get to a deeper level with Zach, in terms of how he feels about the journey that he has taken, and if he has truly moved on."

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for posting this KJ.  I hope they will give Zach and his story plenty of airtime.  TK's talent deserves that and much more.
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I hope they give TK a good story he can sink his teeth into.  I've been really disappointed with the lack of airtime he has been getting on what has turned into the David Heywood Show.  I like VI but a little David goes a long way!
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
     I agree that they have not given TK enough air time, and while I think he has, as always, put as much as anyone could into the material he was given, he hasn't been given any really meaty scenes. I miss that,  and I imagine he does too.
     Seeing Myrt was an unexpected nice surprise. Still  miss her.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.