Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Following Tad's advice, JR admits to Adam that he staged his own kidnapping.

A horrified and deeply hurt Adam initially rejects JR, but they later form an uneasy alliance to fight back against Zach.

Meanwhile, as JR's new boss, Josh makes him suffer humiliation at Chandler Enterprises.

Kendall orders Greenlee and Annie to develop a new product line together but their animosity results in a big fight.

After Lily is offered the chance to be a Fusion model, Ava tries pretending to be her at the photo shoot, but her scheme is exposed.

People begin to realize that Jack and Erica secretly reconciled.

Ryan finds himself caught in the middle of Annie and Greenlee's battle.

http://www.soapnewsandscoops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13437

Banner thanks to Monica.
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
A horrified and deeply hurt Adam initially rejects JR, but they later form an uneasy alliance to fight back against Zach.

Good - Zach can take on both of them with his hands behind his back, IJS!

Meanwhile, as JR's new boss, Josh makes him suffer humiliation at Chandler Enterprises.

This one just makes me smile!  Zach knows how to exact a little payback, doesn't he?!

Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
So, the set up for a full blown rivalry between Zach vs. Adam/Junior is now complete.  This is really good stuff and I expect their plots to go back and forth for quite a while.  Of course, Zach is smarter than anyone else in the Valley, but it makes for better story if he occasionally loses a round or two.

As for Josh?  I really think secretly he wants to be Zach!  LOL

Banner thanks to Monica.
DarylE

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks.  I love previews/scoops .. and these look like fun .. especially Ryan getting what he deserves for opening the Greenpisher version of Pandora's Box and inviting her to be a part of the 'family' ..

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

This one just tickles the shit out of me. When Zach told Kendall "The boy needs something to play with", I thought he meant Spike, but Josh works very well for me. hehehe

Ryan finds himself caught in the middle of Annie and Greenlee's battle.

Isn't that exactly where the moron wants to be? Why else would he have pushed the idiocy of letting Bitchlee be part of their family?

All in all, it sounds good to me.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusGal

This one just makes me smile!  Zach knows how to exact a little payback, doesn't he?!

I LOL'd at that little bit of scoop.  Josh being JR's boss how sweet is that and it figures Zach would do that to the little weasel (JR).  That sure will be a bitter pill Zach is forcing on Joonyer

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Zach really knows how to pay back his adversaries.  First he has Adam go to Krystal's bar to receive contact information about JR and now he is making  Josh be JR's boss at Chandler Enterprises no less.... Sweeeeeeeeeet.

This upcoming battle between the business Titans of PV should be a great s/l. Of course we already know who will come out on top. Give them Hell Zach.... they sure earned it.

I guess Ryan's neat little family trio is not working out too well. Well that's what you get when you are wishy-washy on your commitments. Can't have your cake and eat it too Ryan.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.