Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I know the soap cruise is from los angeles to mexico, but i was reading the website and I still can't figure out if the passengers get out of the ship and shop around in mexico for a while or does the ship just turn around?

Also, on the website, it said that the trip is 3 days from LA to mexico. Is the whole trip in three days or does it take 3 days to get there and 3 days to get back making it 6 days total?
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by howru
I know the soap cruise is from los angeles to mexico, but i was reading the website and I still can't figure out if the passengers get out of the ship and shop around in mexico for a while or does the ship just turn around?

Also, on the website, it said that the trip is 3 days from LA to mexico. Is the whole trip in three days or does it take 3 days to get there and 3 days to get back making it 6 days total?

It's 3 nights on the boat, total.  The boat leaves LA on Friday, March 20, and returns to LA on Monday, March 23.  No, the ship doesn't just turn around in Mexico on Saturday - the whole day will be spent there.

BGuiney

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi!! Just saw this and would love to talk about it a little -- Christy is right!! We get to Mexico on Saturday - at which point we have a BEACH PARTY with all of the stars...As well as give you time to go and look around Mexico!! It's actually, for me - one of my favorite parts about the cruise - because we are going to have some time to relax, have fun and eat & drink the local goodness as well!!! Thanks, BG

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Hi Bob-a-ree-bop!  Loved all the videos from SSW!  You rock!  So we get a beach party in Mexico, huh?  Does that mean certain stars in swimming attire?  Please say yes!  I know, I know- shallow end.  That would be worth the price of the whole thing- LOL!  This is getting better & better all the time.  Let us know what other little gems you've arranged for us!

Sharon
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Hi Bob-a-ree-bop!  Loved all the videos from SSW!  You rock!  So we get a beach party in Mexico, huh?  Does that mean certain stars in swimming attire?  Please say yes!  I know, I know- shallow end.  That would be worth the price of the whole thing- LOL!  This is getting better & better all the time.  Let us know what other little gems you've arranged for us!

LMAO Sharon!  Beach Party!  Eeeeeee!  I better get started on that diet, LOL.

Thanks Fil!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Diet?  Yeah, me too, right after Christmas! 

Sharon
ThorstenFan1

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I think I just found the perfect Christmas gift to give myself!   Oh does this sound wonderful.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Oh Boy......somebody, PLEASE!,  take some pictures and post them for us poor "stay-at-homers". This thing just seems to get better and better.
Wildypoetic

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Pah      Don't worry my camera has 10X zoom. I'll have to bring my rechargeable batteries. Love him in white hope he wears some!!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks, Wildy,     already looking forward to those snaps!!!   Wheeeeeee!!!
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Hi,  I had a question about the cruise, when we booked and paid our deposit, the receipt said the balance was due on 1/5/09 which would be taken out on the same charge card as the deposit, we have heard nothing to date. I assumed this would be automatic.  Has anyone paid in full or heard anything about the final payment. I KEEP HAVING A FUNNY FEELING THAT WE (AS IN BRIAN AND I) HAVE BEEN LEFT BEHIND.

Maybe they are waiting to see if they can get more passengers. I dont know.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Hi,  I had a question about the cruise, when we booked and paid our deposit, the receipt said the balance was due on 1/5/09 which would be taken out on the same charge card as the deposit, we have heard nothing to date. I assumed this would be automatic.  Has anyone paid in full or heard anything about the final payment. I KEEP HAVING A FUNNY FEELING THAT WE (AS IN BRIAN AND I) HAVE BEEN LEFT BEHIND.

Take care,
Enis

I emailed them Enis, because I had the same question, and they said they submitted the paperwork to Carnival already and Carnival would be charging the final payment to whatever credit card you used when u made the reservation. Don't worry, you haven't been left behind. LOL

Thanks Fil!
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Take care,
Enis

I emailed them Enis, because I had the same question, and they said they submitted the paperwork to Carnival already and Carnival would be charging the final payment to whatever credit card you used when u made the reservation. Don't worry, you haven't been left behind. LOL

Thanks Sandi,  We had an email from Michelle Moore from Rock the Soap, they will (CCL) will be taking the final payment sometime this week. They had a glitch in their system.

Take care,
Enis
Cant wait to get a new avitar, sick of looking at this one.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Enis I have a new one from POZ last yr, but for whatever reason I cannot get it to download here.  Maybe the next one will work.

Sharon
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Just want to clarify something, when I said I was sick of looking at the avatar, I meant the picture of me not Thorsten. I could look at him all day, every day.

Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.