Steffy demands an apology from Thomas

Eric finally puts the missing pieces together to the Ivy puzzle

Ridge makes a surprising decision

Maya and Rick discuss their what is next for them as husband and wife

Ivy goes along with a plan but she doesn't necessarily agree with
Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
fonte sod Monday, October 5Ridge and Caroline are at odds when they realize that they have two completely opposing points of view on a very important subject.
Tuesday, October 6
When her husband requests that she keep a secret under proverbial lock and key, Caroline is downright stunned. Steffy urges Thomas to right the wrong he made with their father.
Wednesday, October 7
Eric gets caught up in Steffy and Ivy's feud.
Thursday, October 8
When Thomas tentatively extends an olive branch to Ridge, he gets a plane ticket out of L.A. in response! Steffy makes Ivy an offer that is decidedly outside of her regular comfort zone.
Friday, October 9
Ivy takes her new position for a test run.. and Wyatt is absolutely thrilled to have her in his employ.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
ARE THERE ANY NON-STOP FLIGHTS FROM LAX TO TOMSK?

Sylvia, are these from Soap Opera Digest?  If so, I would be very excited to see the ASS on a one-way trip to Siberia!  Though I would not put it past the writers to have Steffy, Caroline, Eric, the shrew, somebody to try and stop him.

I would be even more excited if the secret Ridge is asking Caroline to keep turns out to be the secret of paternity.  There is nothing I would like more in this unholy storyline than for Ridge to raise this child as his own, and keeping the rapist's shadow far, far away from the innocent little one!  How he would be able to shut the finger snapper's mouth is another challenge for Ridge though [wink]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
searose, we love to hate ThomASS, poor PF but like Thorsten said, it is a day at the

office...and PF is doing a great job portraying, one, of so many antagonists to our

beloved STAR .... so YEAH, I certainly hope there are non-stop flights to

Siberia and can I count on volunteers to help me hold THomASS down on that seat

while we pour some of the wine he soooo friendly poured and poured for Caroline,down

his throat so he will have pleasant flight????!!!  LOL

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
ARE THERE ANY NON-STOP FLIGHTS FROM LAX TO TOMSK?

Sylvia, are these from Soap Opera Digest? 

LMAO!!!!

The spoilers are from SID. [smile]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
bluegaze, you are too funny about making his flight pleasant with that wine.  If it was a warm, sunny place full of greenery, I would agree to volunteer, but I have had enough of what we Chicagoans have learned to call our winters: "Chiberia" , to last me a lifetime, LOL.  I will try to round up some volunteers anyway [wink]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you for clarifying Callie.  The thread title says "soap central", I guess those are the spoilers in Sylvia's first post, and I know back in AMC days, they were not reliable.  But Sylvia's second post starts with "fonte sod", which means something like "supplied by SOD", so I wondered.  OhKaye, so now I am officially EXCITED, [yippee]

Just imagining TK's Ridge raising this baby as his own and taking us through that part of the story has me going [thud]  What a magnificent ride THAT would be!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

ThomASS punched our Ridge, this is WAR!

How dare he assault his father! Ridge is very respectful to Eric, as we have

witnessed OBA has been contemptible towards Ridge and never did Ridge even

contemplate laying a finger on him!!

Thorsten is [gold_cup]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
 searose, thanks ...and I share your pain about winters...last year, here in Montreal ,it was the coldest on record! Thank goodness for

TK magnificence to help keep us warm and pass the long dark days of winter and those spectacular portrait and painting love

scenes , sure raised my temperature!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
The idea of CaRidge keeping the baby as their own is the one I chose from the several outcomes I thought up last week when I was trying to outguess the writers. After all, if Zach could love Spike (who was a Lavery, of all things!), then Ridge can surely love his own grandchild. As for keeping the finger-snapper's mouth shut, that another matter. All bets are off on that one!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I am still stuck on the fact that Caroline got her period after the night of the rape so

the baby is Ridge's, I am hoping!!!!

I do not condone violence but ASS punched our beloved Ridge so he needs two black

eyes and a one way plane ticket to HELL!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
But Ridge STILL have 10% chance! And nobody mention that anymore, i bet to confuse us! Also they don't show us the whole Carmas "rape" scene, they want us to think it's ThomASS baby for sure!!!!

It's CaRidge's baby!!!!!! ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I know, Malin, B&B are keeping us guessing....

The baby is Ridge's and when the doctor runs more tests,it will be confirmed that she

was pregnant before the rape!!

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I believe that Ridge would make you believe that the child who is waiting for her, and not the child! Caroline will not agree! Ridge wants to protect her from the scandal because he loves her but I do not think this is possible! Let us hope that in the end is the son of Ridge and not the son of a sexual abuse!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.