Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

In the midst of difficult times, often the big picture is lost of what is important, and for Zach and Kendall, love has always prevailed.  They are facing one of their biggest challenges in the current storyline. One that is filled with anger, fear, and disappointment. 

I am not sure if I relayed the story but I have tried to show through their storylines the contrast where obstacles arise, and although they have gone through some rough patches; they have remained strong in their love and faith.

The song is Carrie Underwood’s new single “So Small”. 

Thanks for watching.  I always enjoy your comments and love feedback. 

Vickie   

Download File
So Small.wmv

To Watch
Zendall - So Small

Download Video Ipod File
So Small.mp4

My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Vickie, as always, this is another beautifully done video!  The magic is so theirs.  Thanks for sharing.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Vickie, that was great! The song was a perfect choice for what's going on in their storyline right now. And I do believe that this "mountain" Zendall is climbing right now will become just a "grain of sand." At least that's my hope! Thanks, as always, for sharing with us.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks, again, Vickie...for sharing your talents with us and always telling the Zendall story beautifully...the happy with the sad...

Roseann
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Vickie another wonderful video of Zen and the strength of their love.  I loved your choice of scenes, first at the lowest points in their relationship, followed by scenes of their ever strengthening union. It gives us hope that even now when they have reached another low point in their lives that the strength of their love will help them overcome all obstacles and make them even stronger. Loved the song you picked, your editing and the screen wipes and especially the credits in the sand.

melian22

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Vickie:
      Fantastic video! Thanks for sharing!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I love this song. It is Beautiful and perfect for Zen and what they are going through right now. It will only make their love stronger!
Great Job, Well Done

Banner & Avatar by me
zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Another great video Vickie!  Loved the song and the clips.  Thank you!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.