Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Greenlee agrees to go to the Bahamas for a quickie divorce, but manages to get a confession out of Ryan that he still loved her after she left him.

Ryan assures Annie he considers them married, and they make love.

Holding Simone's shares, Greenlee declares herself a partner of Fusion and is stunned when Babe refuses to side with her against Kendall.

After being persuaded by Kendall not to leave town, Hannah steals the spare keys to Kendall and Zach's condo.

Sean asks Colby to the prom, but lets himself be seduced by Ava, who has already been rejected by Aidan and Jonathan.

Zach agrees to join forces with Adam to reclaim Chandler Enterprises from JR.

Erica and Jack try to hide their attraction.

The Week of May 21st

Greenlee lays some truth on Ryan.

http://www.soapnewsandscoops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12324

Holy shit...full-fledged psycho alert!!!! 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

After being persuaded by Kendall not to leave town, Hannah steals the spare keys to Kendall and Zach's condo.

Holy shit...full-fledged psycho alert!!!! 

Holy shit indeed....LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Can we safely say Hannah is BSC!!!! Watch out Zaby, Zach and Kendall

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is right!

Thanks Fil!
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Zach and Adam working together to take down JR..... that will be sweeeeeeet.

Asking Hannah not to leave?  Where has Kendall gone?  Has she turned into pod Annie? Have her pregnancy hormones dissolved her Kane genes? She was right on the ball with Dixie, but Dixie at least was no psycho. She better come back soon or she'll have to wave her happy life with Zach goodbye.

Stealing the keys to the Slater's condo? Oh so many horror possibilities come to mind. 

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Okay how great are the scenes going to be with DC and TK.  Two fantastic actors.  Zach is finally getting JR - I love it.   This is funny because I was just thinking the other day that Zach might try and get the Yacht from Adam (anniversary present for Kendall) and have to make a deal with him.  I wonder.

As for Kendall and Hannah I think the reason she does not have her radar on as far as Hannah is concerned is because she's so secure in her love for Zach and she's feeling for Hannah because she's a mother and can understand how Hannah feels losing her child.  Kendall has come a long way thanks to Zach and motherhood but don't count her out just yet.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

One more thing.  How can Greenlee hold Simone's shares of stock since they were left to Miranda?   I don't know how they're going to spin this one but to me it's a crime.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

One more thing.  How can Greenlee hold Simone's shares of stock since they were left to Miranda?   I don't know how they're going to spin this one but to me it's a crime.

Any way they can make this plot driven shit work.  Greenlee should not be a silent partner or any partner her name isn't on the stock certificates.  She has worthless pieces of papers in her hands.  I think AMC needs to stop with the crap and write a story that isn't plot driven because those rarely work.  IMO this will be another one that flops, because it just won't make any sense at all.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

Any way they can make this plot driven shit work.  Greenlee should not be a silent partner or any partner her name isn't on the stock certificates.  She has worthless pieces of papers in her hands.  I think AMC needs to stop with the crap and write a story that isn't plot driven because those rarely work.  IMO this will be another one that flops, because it just won't make any sense at all.

Plot driven----yes, shit-----yes, history means nothing to them.  Honestly I don't think they even remember what they wrote in the past. It drives me NUTS! Pothole heaven.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Did anyone notice the zoom in by the camera on Zach and Hannah's hands as
Zach handed her the bag in which she had carried the rifle?  Are we supposed to take note of that and why? If it had any romantic connotations then IMO their hands would have touched. They didn't.  My thought is that that bag might become planted evidence with Zach's fingerprints on it. Since it contained a rifle there may be residue left in the bag. If there is another attempt on ACS's life and it is successful, well...........Time will tell. Zach's not telling Kendall where he was, could come back to haunt him big time. Secrets have always caused Zach heartache.

If Hannah steals keys to the condo, then she has plans to either take something or put something there. Does it bring back memories of the disc?

CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Absolutely, Diva more repetition. Isn't that new. I too wondered why they showed their hands.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Everytime they bring characters back (Julia, Maria, Dixie) they screw it up why should Greenlee be any different.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.