Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Misinterpreting Greenlee's remark as a threat against Spike, Kendall lures Greenlee into her trap, shattering any hope she had for the future.

Erica enlists Adam's help to have Greenlee committed to a mental institution.

Greenlee turns down JR's offer to trade the frozen embryos for her Fusion shares.

Aidan confronts Zach about his dastardly plan.

Refusing to accept that Richie may be terminally ill, Ryan forces him onto a private jet and orders the doctor he hired to draw a blood sample.

Tad decides to make another date with Hannah.

Barely able to restrain herself from having sex with JR, Ava urges Jonathan to move up their wedding date.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
rita

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:

Misinterpreting Greenlee's remark as a threat against Spike, Kendall lures Greenlee into her trap, shattering any hope she had for the future.

So, does Kendall shatter Greenlee's hope for the future, or her own?

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I sincerely hope that the hope that is shattered is the hope for the future of the toxic waste that was Kenlee.

I would love to see Erica succeed in getting Greenlee committed. And since I like Erica and Adam together in any circumstances, this should be very watchable if nothing else.

WTF is Aiden to confront Zach about anything????? Stupid fucker.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

PV's newest hypocrite!!  Why doesn't he look at his own dastardly deeds before judging others.  Ryass is rubbing off on this asshole.

Refusing to accept that Richie may be terminally ill, Ryan forces him onto a private jet and orders the doctor he hired to draw a blood sample.

And....PV's premier hypocrite strikes again!  When is someone going to take down this pompous, sanctimonious, windbag of a monkey. 

Thanks Fil!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri

Greenlee turns down JR's offer to trade the frozen embryos for her Fusion shares.

Barely able to restrain herself from having sex with JR, Ava urges Jonathan to move up their wedding date.

Yup - B/E are in da house!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:

Just when is all this going to be over? 

How I wish she would succeed!  And if she can get a group discount, we can send a few other characters with her.

Hummmm..... just as obsessed with Fusion as Kendall is!

Can't add to what Sandi and Ann said already

What?  Draw blood sample?  Why not just inject him with truth serum?  Oh wait, Dr. Josh has a new career now, LOL.

No Comment!  They deserve each other.....

As if marrying one psycho is supposed to restrain you from jumping in bed with another psycho?  Looks like one way or the other, we are stuck with JAVA, whether she stays with Jonboy, or hooks up with Joonyer.  Both equally disgusting

Gee, all this sounds like must-see TV   Glad I will be gone again by then, LOL

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Quote:

Just when is all this going to be over? 

How I wish she would succeed!  And if she can get a group discount, we can send a few other characters with her.

Hummmm..... just as obsessed with Fusion as Kendall is!

Can't add to what Sandi and Ann said already

What?  Draw blood sample?  Why not just inject him with truth serum?  Oh wait, Dr. Josh has a new career now, LOL.

No Comment!  They deserve each other.....

As if marrying one psycho is supposed to restrain you from jumping in bed with another psycho?  Looks like one way or the other, we are stuck with JAVA, whether she stays with Jonboy, or hooks up with Joonyer.  Both equally disgusting

Gee, all this sounds like must-see TV   Glad I will be gone again by then, LOL

Searose, love and agree with your assessment of the spoilers so I will not waste time adding my comments to them except that I hope that the one about shattering any hope for the future means Kenlee is permanently dead.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.